Posted to rec.food.cooking
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default Good news for vegans and Hindoos

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> > Yes. It's a great vaccine. We all still have to wear masks and
> > social distance. REMARKABLE how these 'tested and approved in 6
> > months vaccines' involve continuing a protocol implying the vaccine
> > is ineffective. UNLIKE every other vaccine that was tested and
> > developed correctly.
> >

> When more are vaccinated restrictions can be eased. If nothing else,
> vaccines have eliminated hospitalizations and death for those
> vaccinated. Good enough for me.
>
> Brazil had over 4000 deaths yesterday with no restrictions. Maybe
> you'd fit in better down there.

Thats because they don't have good data on if those of us vaccinated
fully, can still carry it passively. There sadly are a lot of
anti-vax'ers who will pretend they are vaccinated and go without masks.

Larger group venue sizes are starting to change upwards.