Old 06-11-2020, 06:50 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Disgusting!

songbird wrote:
Bruce wrote:
As if your friend in the sky likes you more if you torture animals
extra.

the only reason that the new testament and Jesus became
critical was that there were too many sins and not enough
animals could ever be provided to make the blood sacrifices
for sins to be possible any longer.

songbird

So god had lost his magic powers and was unable to create
additional animals for sacrifice?

What happened to him? I bet the devil took away his magic.

Old 20-11-2020, 03:31 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/5/2020 1:52 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

Hospital food has a bad reputation.Â* When I spent a week in the hospital
10 years ago I was pleasantly surprised at how good the food was.Â* When
I spend a week in a different hospital two months ago I could not
believe how bad the food was.Â* On my last day there I could not have
breakfast because of a procedure I was going to have done. I really
didn't mind. Over the previous 6 days I had missed so many meals for one
reason or another that I was used to being hungry, and the food was so
bad I was not going to miss it.

I worked with a guy in Memphis who told me his parents used to go to a
local hospital cafeteria once a week for dinner. Yes, they liked the
hospital cafeteria food that much.

In my most recent hospital stay (2008), other than clear broth I really
didn't get to eat anything for several days. When they finally said I
could have a "hamburger" (it turned out to be a "loose meat" sandwich) I
was so hungry by that time I didn't really care as long as it was some
solid food. Actually, it was pretty good.

Jill

Old 04-12-2020, 05:29 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, November 2, 2020 at 5:11:43 AM UTC-10, wrote:
On Sunday, November 1, 2020 at 9:35:37 AM UTC-6, Bryan Simmons wrote:
A chicken sandwich could never be as good as a piece of bone-in
fried chicken.

--Bryan

I would love to try Cultured Grown Chicken, grown sterile from a chicken stem cell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5EfhPGHg4

Chicken Meat without killing a chicken! Just Meat!

John Kuthe...

You might be able to feast on cultured chicken sooner than you think.
https://www.theguardian.com/environm...for-first-time
Old 04-12-2020, 03:55 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 11:29:18 PM UTC-6, dsi1 wrote:
You might be able to feast on cultured chicken sooner than you think.
https://www.theguardian.com/environm...for-first-time

I will be among the first to BUY and eat Cultured Meats when they become available in the U.S.!

I KNOW how they are culture grown from animal meat stem cells:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5EfhPGHg4

Perfect! :-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Old 04-12-2020, 06:30 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 4 Dec 2020 07:55:44 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
wrote:

On Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 11:29:18 PM UTC-6, dsi1 wrote:
You might be able to feast on cultured chicken sooner than you think.
https://www.theguardian.com/environm...for-first-time

I will be among the first to BUY and eat Cultured Meats when they become available in the U.S.!

I KNOW how they are culture grown from animal meat stem cells:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5EfhPGHg4

Perfect! :-)

John Kuthe

Imagine the IQ of Kootchie's brain stem... minus wouln't go low
enough.

Old 04-12-2020, 09:11 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020-12-04 1:30 p.m., Sheldon Martin wrote:
On Fri, 4 Dec 2020 07:55:44 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe

or-first-time

I will be among the first to BUY and eat Cultured Meats when they become available in the U.S.!

I KNOW how they are culture grown from animal meat stem cells:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5EfhPGHg4

Perfect! :-)

John Kuthe

Imagine the IQ of Kootchie's brain stem... minus wouln't go low
enough.

Imagine the IQ of a person who thinks that IQ is determined by the brain
stem.

Old 04-12-2020, 09:24 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020-12-04 1:30 p.m., Sheldon Martin wrote:
Imagine the IQ of Kootchie's brain stem... minus wouln't go low
enough.

Imagine the IQ of a person who thinks that IQ is determined by the brain
stem.

Shelly always has some sort of stem on
his mind.