Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sheldon Martin[_4_] Sheldon Martin[_4_] is offline

Default Disgusting!

On Thu, 05 Nov 2020 Gary wrote:
>dsi1 wrote:
>>
>> In America, the schools serve lunches to get the kids ready for the real world dining experience<Snip off line>

>That's funny but I always liked the school lunches. Much better
>that a PBJ sandwich in a paper bag.

I loved the school hot lunches, much better than mom's boring tuna
salad or bologna on white. The lunch ladies made great soups, lima
bean was a favorite, also tomato with tube steak coins, delicious meat
loaf, and pasta with meat sauce. The lunch ladies liked how I enjoyed
all their food, they knew that I especially loved their ground veal
patties in gravy, they always served me a double portion because they
knew I would eat every last speck, none wasted.