Old 22-11-2004, 06:36 PM
Vox Humana

"texpat" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Last Christmas, I shipped my son-in-law 5 lbs. of fudge. I packed the
container in lots of bacon rinds, for my low-carb nazi daughter. Worked,

and
both were happy.

Sort of reminds me of that old nursery rhyme:

Jack Sprat could eat no fat,
His wife could eat no lean,
And so betwixt the two of them
They licked the platter clean

Old 22-11-2004, 06:36 PM
Vox Humana

"texpat" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Last Christmas, I shipped my son-in-law 5 lbs. of fudge. I packed the
container in lots of bacon rinds, for my low-carb nazi daughter. Worked,

and
both were happy.

Sort of reminds me of that old nursery rhyme:

Jack Sprat could eat no fat,
His wife could eat no lean,
And so betwixt the two of them
They licked the platter clean

Baked goods: Calculating your cost [email protected] General Cooking 27 12-03-2016 07:59 PM
Smoking baked goods ginandtonix Baking 0 09-01-2012 01:43 AM
preserving baked goods Forbeo Preserving 7 03-09-2007 10:09 AM
California Business Law (Selling Baked Goods) [email protected] Baking 2 14-02-2007 07:09 PM
Extra money for your baked goods . . . Treetop flyer Baking 2 03-04-2006 04:21 AM