Old 20-11-2004, 02:54 AM
Puester

Marge wrote:

I wanted to send my dad, who lives on the west coast of the US, some
baked goods for the holiday. I'm thinking sweet breads (as in pumpkin
bread) and cookies. Any good tips on wrapping, packaging to keep them
whole and fresh?

Wrap the loaves in plastic wrap and then foil unless
you have one of those vacuum sealers. Place in a sturdy box
and cushion with bubble wrap, foam peanuts, or crumpled
newspaper.

Most important: ship Priority, second or third day delivery
at the slowest. POst Office, UPS, or other delivery service
is OK as long as they guarantee quick delivery. Oh, and
SHIP EARLY.

gloria p