Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Millennials are disrupting Thanksgiving with their tiny turkeys

"Brice" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 17:51:07 -0800, "Cheri" >
> wrote:
>
> wrote in message
. ..

>>> These last few days if you lived near me I would have been sorely
>>> tempted to use force to clobber you!

>>I'd help you, he needs a good beat down at times, put a necktie on him and
>>pull it tight. ;-)

> So is this proof women can be aggressive too?

Not only aggressive but just plain mean.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Brice" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 22:10:46 -0800 (PST), "
> > wrote:
>
>>On Monday, November 19, 2018 at 11:50:37 PM UTC-6, Brice wrote:
>>>
>>> Sorry, my mistake. I was commenting on this:
>>>
>>> "> I know one who cannot carry it off and that is that ugly old
>>>
>>> But it wasn't you who said that. I should have known because you're
>>> way too politically correct to say something negative about a
>>> non-white woman. They're all lovely
>>>

>>_I_ said it about Camille Crosby and she does look like hell with that
>>shaved head.

> If we get old enough, we all end up looking like prunes.

My sis used to call us California Raisins.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Brice" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 17:57:04 -0800, "Cheri" >
> wrote:
>
>>"Brice" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> Sounds like a hamstring injury.

>>I've been researching it on the net and it does seem to be that, but
>>according to the things I read, not torn, just sprained. It's painful
>>enough
>>that I will probably break down and let a doctor look at it.

> Yes. I hope it's only torn, as that might heal itself.

TY, I appreciate that.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 22:47:57 -0800, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"Brice" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 17:51:07 -0800, "Cheri" >
>> wrote:

>>>I'd help you, he needs a good beat down at times, put a necktie on him and
>>>pull it tight. ;-)

>> So is this proof women can be aggressive too?

>Not only aggressive but just plain mean.

I haven't seen you really mean yet, just a bit verbally aggressive.
Maybe we can keep it that way

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 22:49:02 -0800, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"Brice" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 22:10:46 -0800 (PST), "
>> > wrote:

>>>_I_ said it about Camille Crosby and she does look like hell with that
>>>shaved head.

>> If we get old enough, we all end up looking like prunes.

>My sis used to call us California Raisins.

Because you're all tanned?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

https://i.postimg.cc/FzBqYGm4/Camille-Crosby1.jpg

>>> I saw her in the younger years and she was very pretty with it, I always
>>> thought she had a really nice face.
>>>
>>> Cheri
>>>

>> She was quite attractive in her younger years (weren't we all?!) but that
>> hair cut or lack of it on her is just not flattering. Maybe she was
>> trying
>> to save on doing laundry; with that hair cut she and Bill could use the
>> same hand towel to dry their heads.

>I used to like BC so much, can't stand him now, she should have beat him
>with a wet towel every single day.

His show was too goody 2 shoe for my liking, but I still thought he
was a funny man. Knowing what I know now, I couldn't watch it anymore.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 22:49:53 -0800, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"Brice" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 17:57:04 -0800, "Cheri" >
>> wrote:

>>>I've been researching it on the net and it does seem to be that, but
>>>according to the things I read, not torn, just sprained. It's painful
>>>enough
>>>that I will probably break down and let a doctor look at it.

>> Yes. I hope it's only torn, as that might heal itself.

>TY, I appreciate that.

I said it wrong but you know what I mean.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 20:08:39 -0500, Dave Smith

wrote:

https://i.postimg.cc/FzBqYGm4/Camille-Crosby1.jpg

>>> WTF... are you blind or stupid. She is the wife of Bill Cosby. The
>>> spokesman for rufie flavoured Jello pudding.

>> No, you two are blind and stupid, I have no idea in christendom what
>> Bill Cosbys wife looks like and rarely see ads.
>>

>Even the name Cosby and the pictures of her with her husband Bill didn't
>give you a ****ing clue?????
>And we are the ones who are blind and stupid????? Give your head a shake
>and listen for the rattles.

OK so show me what I said about Bill Cosby or his wife -
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 20:20:37 -0800 (PST), "
> wrote:

>On Monday, November 19, 2018 at 6:11:23 PM UTC-6, wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 15:16:46 -0800 (PST), "
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >That being said I wear mine in the Judy Dench pixie style.
>> >
>> >https://i.postimg.cc/J76qJPDf/Judy-Dench.jpg

>> How do you make it stick up like that? Mine lays resolutely flat
>>

>I use Rusk 'Thickr Myst' for fine hair after I wash it which makes it
>stiffen while air drying. That's when I encourage it to stand up a bit.
>After it's dry I really mess it up so it doesn't look like it has dried
>with shellac on it. Then I will use either of two hair pomades; I use
>an amount about the size of a pea. That is rubbed into my hands until
>it virtually disappears then it's rubbed into my hair. Finally I do a
>bit of finger picking for wayward strands to make them stand up.
>
>Once in a while I *might* use Paul Mitchell's 'firmstyle.' I'd swear on
>a stack of bibles that it's nothing but Elmer's Glue. I don't really
>care for it as it makes my hair too stiff and icky feeling.

I must look and see if I can find that here, thanks If not, I'll
try amazon.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 16:38:25 +1100, Brice >
wrote:

>On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 17:51:07 -0800, "Cheri" >
>wrote:
>
> wrote in message
. ..

>>> These last few days if you lived near me I would have been sorely
>>> tempted to use force to clobber you!

>>I'd help you, he needs a good beat down at times, put a necktie on him and
>>pull it tight. ;-)

>So is this proof women can be aggressive too?

I'm still waiting for you and Dave the Racist Smith to explain what it
is you think I said about Bill Cosby's wife -
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

https://i.postimg.cc/FzBqYGm4/Camille-Crosby1.jpg

>>>I think Lucretia just hates her for supporting her creep husband.
>>>That's also why I think she looks like a skunk.

>>WTF are you gabbling about now? Who, what creep husband?

>Cosby's a creep, an abuser and a criminal, yet his wife supports him.
>I think that's why you find her ugly. Because, just based on looks,
>this woman's not ugly, just old now:
>
><http://urbanafterdark.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/bill-and-camille-cosby.png>

I said not a word about her
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

https://i.postimg.cc/FzBqYGm4/Camille-Crosby1.jpg

>>>WTF... are you blind or stupid. She is the wife of Bill Cosby. The
>>>spokesman for rufie flavoured Jello pudding.

>>No, you two are blind and stupid, I have no idea in christendom what
>>Bill Cosbys wife looks like and rarely see ads.

>Sorry, my mistake. I was commenting on this:
>
>"> I know one who cannot carry it off and that is that ugly old
> > Camille Crosby. She just looks like hell with that shaved head."

>But it wasn't you who said that. I should have known because you're
>way too politically correct to say something negative about a
>non-white woman. They're all lovely

Well now perhaps Dave the Racist Smith will fall off his horse now, he
jumped on your band wagon only too eager to accuse.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

https://i.postimg.cc/FzBqYGm4/Camille-Crosby1.jpg

>>>I'm not a fan of the burr/butch hair cut on women but there are a good many
>>>that can carry it off and it looks fine. I think why it looks awful on her
>>>is the sagging neck and jawline just draws too much attention to her face.
>>>
>>>That being said I wear mine in the Judy Dench pixie style.
>>>
>>>https://i.postimg.cc/J76qJPDf/Judy-Dench.jpg

>>How do you make it stick up like that? Mine lays resolutely flat

>Did you see the movie "What About Mary"?

Nope, not a movie person.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/19/2018 3:20 PM, Gary wrote:
> "U.S. Janet B." wrote:
>>
>> Calm down Gary. There are women who wear an almost shaved head
>> beautifully. It has to do with the right shaped head. I also have
>> always admired such a hair style on a woman that can carry it off.
>> Janet US

> Dammit Jannet. YOu also should know my nature by now and
> recognize a teasing comment. No, I'm not backing up to get out of
> what I said. I hope at least Cheri knew. My god people...is
> everyone so old now that they've lost any hope of humor?

I caught the winking smiley emoticon in your comment.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

https://i.postimg.cc/FzBqYGm4/Camille-Crosby1.jpg

>>> WTF... are you blind or stupid. She is the wife of Bill Cosby.Â* The
>>> spokesman for rufie flavoured Jello pudding.

>> No, you two are blind and stupid, I have no idea in christendom what
>> Bill Cosbys wife looks like and rarely see ads.
>>

> Even the name Cosby and the pictures of her with her husband Bill didn't
> give you a ****ing clue?????
> And we are the ones who are blind and stupid????? Give your head a shake
> and listen for the rattles.

Calm down. She probably didn't bother to click on the links. I didn't
know anything about her hair until I did, even if I did know the surname
"Cosby".

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/19/2018 8:38 PM, Cheri wrote:
> "Gary" > wrote in message
>> Cheri wrote:

>>> like a
>>> but >> > she

>>> What? Short hair means you're a *******? Who knew so many men were? ;-)
>>>
>>> Cheri

>> Bad attempt at twisting my meaning. Both you and Jill admiring
>> the nice shaped heads of other women. Maybe you two should get
>> together one day. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

> Do you not see the winky? I swear Gary, you grow more humor impaired
> every day.
>
> Cheri

He added a winky, too! I knew he was joshing. Women definitely
notice other women's hair styles (and men's). I'm not sure men pay that
much attention - hence the man bun.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/19/2018 12:02 PM, l not -l wrote:
> On 19-Nov-2018, wrote:
>
>> On 11/19/2018 9:56 AM, Ophelia wrote:

>>> I find long hair is much easier to deal with than a short 'do'.Â* I can't
>>> be bothered with hair rollers or blow-drying, styling, etc.Â* Then again,
>>> I've never really found a short cut that looks good.
>>>
>>> I use a gadget called a Crea Clip (thanks for the suggestion, NancyY) to
>>> trim it.Â* Saves me a ton of money.Â* Just getting a few inches cut
>>> usually costs about $15 + tip.Â* Yes, I'm frugal. Â* I can quickly
>>> french braid my hair, or put it in a bun or a twist (another nifty thing
>>> - spin pins!) or just pull it back in a pony tail if I don't want to
>>> wear my hair down.
>>>
>>> Jill
>>>
>>> ==
>>>
>>> Pretty much the same forÂ* me but I don't know what the 'Crea Clip) is,
>>> but I seem to manage without one
>>>
>>> Having said that, I would probably buy one if I ever saw one
>>>

>> I found one for you on the UK version of Amazon.com:
>>
>> https://www.amazon.co.uk/CreaClip-da.../dp/B004NMR6TY
>>
>> It's a handy thing. It has a bubble level, much like one would use to
>> hang a picture and make sure it's straight.

> Wow! That must be a phenomenal trimmer to be worth £87.12, which is about
> $112 at a recent rate. Royal Mail International Signed rate might add
> another $15 or so.

I sure as heck didn't pay that much for it. Just showing her what it
is. It works for me. I don't want to pay someone $15 to trim two
inches off my hair when I can do it myself.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/19/2018 8:55 PM, Cheri wrote:
> "Ophelia" > wrote in message
>>

>> "Cheri"* wrote in message news >>
>> I don't know what I can make, I pulled something on the back of my
>> upper leg
>> last night when trying to lift the dog, it made a loud pop and a crunch
>> sound. I could hardly walk afterward due to pain, so am on crutches
>> for now.
>> Sounds like a Papa Murphy Pizza for Thanksgiving. I made a list for dh to
>> shop for, he's there now, but he doesn't usually shop or cook, so
>> we'll see.
>>

>> Cheri
>>
>> -==
>>
>> Oh dear. I hope that mends soon* Don't you think you ought to let a
>> medical person take a look at it??

> I will give it another day or two and see what happens, if not even a
> bit better then I will because I have many things to do before Christmas
> which will be here shortly. Right now, I'm pretty useless as far as
> navigating around. On a cheerful note, dh got everything on the list,
> though he was gone for 2 hours. LOL
>
> Cheri

I hope it turns out to be less than a sprain.

If it's any consolation, I occasionally see men at the grocery store
with a list who look rather puzzled. It's clear they aren't used to
shopping. Last time that happened I saw a guy with fresh spinach in his
cart, he was in the cheese section, looking at feta. You can tell when
a man isn't used to shopping. He shook his head and grabbed the
first one he saw. I pointed out the BOGO on Athena brand crumbled feta.

Many years ago, right before Thanksgiving (this was back in TN), I saw a
man who was about 80 years old in the spice section. His wife had sent
him to get pumpkin pie spice. He couldn't find it. I was able to show
him where it was.

Maybe I should work in a grocery store. LOL

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" wrote in message news
"Brice" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 11:19:57 -0800, "Cheri" >
> wrote:

>>> I'm not a football fan but it sure sounds like a good opportunity to
>>> bake
>>> brie in a bread boule again.
>>>
>>> Jill

>>I don't know what I can make, I pulled something on the back of my upper
>>leg
>>last night when trying to lift the dog, it made a loud pop and a crunch
>>sound. I could hardly walk afterward due to pain, so am on crutches for
>>now.
>>Sounds like a Papa Murphy Pizza for Thanksgiving. I made a list for dh to
>>shop for, he's there now, but he doesn't usually shop or cook, so we'll
>>see.
>>

> Sounds like a hamstring injury.

I've been researching it on the net and it does seem to be that, but
according to the things I read, not torn, just sprained. It's painful enough
that I will probably break down and let a doctor look at it.

Cheri

==

Yes, do it!!! It could be that and he could give you some relief. If not,
then s/he will know what to do to help.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cshenk" wrote in message

> On Monday, November 19, 2018 at 1:58:16 PM UTC-6, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> >
> > There are women who wear an almost shaved head
> > beautifully. It has to do with the right shaped head. I also have
> > always admired such a hair style on a woman that can carry it off.
> > Janet US
> >

> I know one who cannot carry it off and that is that ugly old Camille
> Crosby. She just looks like hell with that shaved head.

https://i.postimg.cc/FzBqYGm4/Camille-Crosby1.jpg

> https://i.postimg.cc/BvBVTJsN/Camille-Crosby2.jpg

Actually I think she looks fine with it, but then I may be more used to
seeing it. Most sailors will grow it out a bit on shore duty, but on a
ship at sea, there are a lot of times when the barbers wouldn't handle
the ladies hair unless it was a cut they knew from the guys and barber
school.

==

Nothing wrong with a bald head, even for women. Look he

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...ne-bald-786075

I have no time for those who judge others only on their looks though, but
they look all pretty good to me

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" wrote in message news
> wrote in message
> On Monday, November 19, 2018 at 7:44:40 PM UTC-6, Cheri wrote:

https://i.postimg.cc/FzBqYGm4/Camille-Crosby1.jpg

>> I saw her in the younger years and she was very pretty with it, I always
>> thought she had a really nice face.
>>
>> Cheri
>>

> She was quite attractive in her younger years (weren't we all?!) but that
> hair cut or lack of it on her is just not flattering. Maybe she was
> trying
> to save on doing laundry; with that hair cut she and Bill could use the
> same hand towel to dry their heads.

I used to like BC so much, can't stand him now, she should have beat him
with a wet towel every single day.

Cheri
==

If he is really guilt of what he is being accused of, then he deserves
everything he gets, but yes, I used to like him a lot too.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cshenk" wrote in message

Gary wrote:

> Ophelia wrote:
> >
> > "Cindy Hamilton" wrote:
> > Torn-up romaine
> > As many pieces of sliced turkey breast as I want to eat (usually a
> > couple of ounces).
> > If I've got cooked bacon on hand, some cooked bacon, cut up into 1"
> > squares. A teaspoon or so of balsamic vinegar
> > A half tablespoon or so of hot bacon grease
> > A half tablespoon or so of extra-virgin olive oil
> >
> > Whisk the vinegar, olive oil, and bacon grease together and dress
> > the salad with it.
> >
> > Anything else that's lying around the kitchen looking compatible
> > might go in. Slivered almonds, for example.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton
> >
> > ==
> >
> > That is new to me. I think I will try it out too if that's ok

> "if that's ok?"
> You're asking her permission to try out the recipe she just
> posted?
> WTF is wrong with you? You take polite to a sickening level.
>
> I'm done posting today before I turn mean again just from
> frustration reading idiotic posts.
>
> Thanks for the recipe. Do you mind if I try it? SHEEEZ please
> kill me now

Hi Gary,

Feel at ease. It's a simple bit of how some women from some areas
speak when just chatting. When I heard it growing up, it was a way of
complementing another woman for something specially nice.

To me, it feels like a bit of the gentility the modern generation no
longer has in how they express themselves.

==

Thank you, Carol. You are correct. Others responded with similar comments
which was really nice and I was very grateful

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, November 20, 2018 at 6:44:23 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 20:53:42 -0800 (PST), "
> > wrote:

> >> I use my son's Netflix account because he has a deal that allows up to
> >> three TVs to be using it at any time. There is a lot of good shows and
> >> movies available there.
> >>

> >Do they have different levels or Netflix that people can subscribe to?
> >Every time I've ever had access to it as someone's house the selections
> >weren't much and did not pique my interest.

> They track what you watch and then send emails when something comes
> out they figure you would like. I got two recently, The Outlaw King
> (Robert the Bruce - my daughter has watched it and rated it good) and
> Dogs. The latter consists of short docs about dogs, I just watched
> one about dog groomers and dog grooming shows, never knew the groomers
> were so cut throat. Another one was about service dogs for children,
> also interesting.

The e-mails are optional. We have that feature shut off. I peruse
their web site every Saturday morning after I'm done reading r.f.c.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ophelia" > wrote in message

> "Cheri" wrote in message news >
> > wrote in message

https://i.postimg.cc/FzBqYGm4/Camille-Crosby1.jpg

>>> I saw her in the younger years and she was very pretty with it, I always
>>> thought she had a really nice face.
>>>
>>> Cheri
>>>

>> She was quite attractive in her younger years (weren't we all?!) but that
>> hair cut or lack of it on her is just not flattering. Maybe she was
>> trying
>> to save on doing laundry; with that hair cut she and Bill could use the
>> same hand towel to dry their heads.

> I used to like BC so much, can't stand him now, she should have beat him
> with a wet towel every single day.
>
> Cheri
> ==
>
> If he is really guilt of what he is being accused of, then he deserves
> everything he gets, but yes, I used to like him a lot too.

Well, he was sentenced to a 3-10 years in prison so I assume he is guilty.'

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/19/2018 9:44 PM, cshenk wrote:

> Grin, for years Sheldon would remonstrate with me for our lower meat
> eating habits. Typically a 2.5-3lb chicken feeds the 3 of us with
> leftovers. He used to claim that was a single Sailor serving (I seem
> to recall once he said it took 2 of that size for a sailor).

I never said any such thing, I've not once in my life bought an
emaciated fryer... I ALWAYS buy roasters, typically a 7 pounder.
Occasionally I'll roast it whole but most times I cut it into eighths
and bake it in a roasting pan. We get three meals from a roaster.

> We waste little here but also for both our habits and health, eat less
> meat than average. The sides are the 'star' overall and meat tends to
> be more of a garnish serving of 3oz.

3 ounces of chicken is a small can of friskies, barely a meal for a 12
pound cat. With your sides of fries, pasta, and rice you fool no
one.

We eat lots of vegetables... a big salad plus cooked vegetables
at a meal... however 3 ounces of chicken is a young child's portion
or a portion for someone in hospital who is ill or for an obese slob
trying to diet... like they are really going to drop pounds eating a 3
oz. portion of skinless boneless chicken breast and two hours later
sneak into the kitchen and polish off an entire pan of brownies.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

https://i.postimg.cc/FzBqYGm4/Camille-Crosby1.jpg

>>> No, you two are blind and stupid, I have no idea in christendom what
>>> Bill Cosbys wife looks like and rarely see ads.
>>>

>> Even the name Cosby and the pictures of her with her husband Bill didn't
>> give you a ****ing clue?????
>> And we are the ones who are blind and stupid????? Give your head a shake
>> and listen for the rattles.

> OK so show me what I said about Bill Cosby or his wife -

It's all quoted above. You asked who she was. The picture was identified
as being Camille Crosby and Bill was in the photo.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

https://i.postimg.cc/FzBqYGm4/Camille-Crosby1.jpg

>>> WTF are you gabbling about now? Who, what creep husband?

>> Cosby's a creep, an abuser and a criminal, yet his wife supports him.
>> I think that's why you find her ugly. Because, just based on looks,
>> this woman's not ugly, just old now:
>>
>> <http://urbanafterdark.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/bill-and-camille-cosby.png>

> I said not a word about her

Apparently I was not the only one saw that comment as questioning who
Camille Cosby's husband was. He was beside her in the photo.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 06:16:38 -0800, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"Ophelia" > wrote in message
>>

>> "Cheri" wrote in message news >>
>> > wrote in message

https://i.postimg.cc/FzBqYGm4/Camille-Crosby1.jpg

>>> She was quite attractive in her younger years (weren't we all?!) but that
>>> hair cut or lack of it on her is just not flattering. Maybe she was
>>> trying
>>> to save on doing laundry; with that hair cut she and Bill could use the
>>> same hand towel to dry their heads.

>> I used to like BC so much, can't stand him now, she should have beat him
>> with a wet towel every single day.
>>
>> Cheri
>> ==
>>
>> If he is really guilt of what he is being accused of, then he deserves
>> everything he gets, but yes, I used to like him a lot too.

>Well, he was sentenced to a 3-10 years in prison so I assume he is guilty.'
>
>Cheri

I never liked Cosby, I thought he had zero talent and his speaking
voice is very annoying... and he's UGLI... it's no wonder he had to
drug women.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 06:15:05 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, November 20, 2018 at 6:44:23 AM UTC-5, wrote:
>> On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 20:53:42 -0800 (PST), "
>> > wrote:

>> >Do they have different levels or Netflix that people can subscribe to?
>> >Every time I've ever had access to it as someone's house the selections
>> >weren't much and did not pique my interest.

>> They track what you watch and then send emails when something comes
>> out they figure you would like. I got two recently, The Outlaw King
>> (Robert the Bruce - my daughter has watched it and rated it good) and
>> Dogs. The latter consists of short docs about dogs, I just watched
>> one about dog groomers and dog grooming shows, never knew the groomers
>> were so cut throat. Another one was about service dogs for children,
>> also interesting.

>The e-mails are optional. We have that feature shut off. I peruse
>their web site every Saturday morning after I'm done reading r.f.c.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

I have them go to a junk email, that way I look when I might be
interested

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"Ophelia" > wrote in message
>>

>> "Cheri" wrote in message news >>
>> > wrote in message

https://i.postimg.cc/FzBqYGm4/Camille-Crosby1.jpg

>>> She was quite attractive in her younger years (weren't we all?!) but that
>>> hair cut or lack of it on her is just not flattering. Maybe she was
>>> trying
>>> to save on doing laundry; with that hair cut she and Bill could use the
>>> same hand towel to dry their heads.

>> I used to like BC so much, can't stand him now, she should have beat him
>> with a wet towel every single day.
>>
>> Cheri
>> ==
>>
>> If he is really guilt of what he is being accused of, then he deserves
>> everything he gets, but yes, I used to like him a lot too.

>Well, he was sentenced to a 3-10 years in prison so I assume he is guilty.'
>
>Cheri

Plus there was more than one trial I seem to recall. I disliked the
way when he entered court he used to play the sympathy card and hold
on to his lawyer to make it look like he is completely blind, which he
isn't apparently. I heard an interesting interview this a.m. on the
radio about a new book out about Hollywood, starting with Howard
Hughes - now there was a weirdo - and how it all generated the feeling
of power the likes of Cosby, Weinstein etc. had - sorry, had to leave
the car and missed title and author
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 09:34:13 -0500, Dave Smith

wrote:

https://i.postimg.cc/FzBqYGm4/Camille-Crosby1.jpg

>>> Even the name Cosby and the pictures of her with her husband Bill didn't
>>> give you a ****ing clue?????
>>> And we are the ones who are blind and stupid????? Give your head a shake
>>> and listen for the rattles.

>> OK so show me what I said about Bill Cosby or his wife -
>>

>It's all quoted above. You asked who she was. The picture was identified
>as being Camille Crosby and Bill was in the photo.

So now if you have been reading you know you WERE DEAD WRONG as usual
Smith!!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 09:37:17 -0500, Dave Smith

wrote:

https://i.postimg.cc/FzBqYGm4/Camille-Crosby1.jpg

>>> Cosby's a creep, an abuser and a criminal, yet his wife supports him.
>>> I think that's why you find her ugly. Because, just based on looks,
>>> this woman's not ugly, just old now:
>>>
>>> <http://urbanafterdark.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/bill-and-camille-cosby.png>

>> I said not a word about her
>>

>Apparently I was not the only one saw that comment as questioning who
>Camille Cosby's husband was. He was beside her in the photo.

Yes you are just another dumb reader, who knew???
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cshenk" wrote in message

Dave Smith wrote:

> On 2018-11-19 10:20 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>
> > I used to have long hair, and I always wore it pulled back. I
> > finally said, "What's the point?" and got it cut short. Best thing
> > I ever did.

> I keep my hair short enough that I don't need a comb.

LOL! That was me for years shipboard. Run a damp washcloth over it
and go.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v... 2&ajaxhist=0

That one is really close

==

Aye I tried it once many years ago. I just wasn't me

Now I keep it long, but always up and very tidy