Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Chicken fried chicken

That's what's for dinner. I'm not cooking. These are Quick'n Eats brand. Not
sure where I bought them. Pounded thin chicken breasts prepared like Chicken
fried steak. Am trying to use up stuff from the freezer. Bob Evans mashed
potatoes. Beets and peas on the side. Cream gravy comes with.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/3/2018 8:58 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
> That's what's for dinner. I'm not cooking. These are Quick'n Eats
> brand. Not sure where I bought them. Pounded thin chicken breasts
> prepared like Chicken fried steak. Am trying to use up stuff from the
> freezer. Bob Evans mashed potatoes. Beets and peas on the side. Cream
> gravy comes with.

* I finally bought a meat hammer . Got tired of using the bottom of a
beer bottle . Tears up the meat too much . I still use the beer bottle
as a rolling pin though . Does a fine job on pizza crusts and cinnamon
roll dough . Biscuits too , but I haven't tried it on pie crusts . Might
have to do that today , chill and rainy and my back is killin' me . Or
maybe not today , got a beef roast thawed for dinner and there's a peach
cobbler (recipe has been posted) in the fridge . BTW , exactly how does
"chicken fried chicken" differ from plain old "fried chicken" ?
Inquiring minds and all that .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on

Posted to rec.food.cooking

HMU

CALL OR TEXT or watsapp ....+17546663823
Wickr id............budsman35
Email

hello we are leading suppliers of pharmaceutical product meds online we operate on daily and retails basis and very reliable and our product are 100% top quality am ready to supply on large and smaller orders and i am looking in building a strong business relationship with potential client around the world i do world wide delivery and delivery is guarantee.
see price list offer and pm me or you can get me on whatsapp

FOR ZOLPICLONE 7.5MG SMALLER ORDER
250 tabs..........................‎£90
500 tabs...........................‎£150
1000 tabs.........................‎£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs........................£850
15000 tabs........................£1200
25000 tabs........................£1500

FOR DIAZEPAM SHALINA BRAND
diazepam 10mg 500pills £100
diazepam 10mg 300pills £70
diazepam 10mg 1000pills £150
diazepam 10mg 5000pills £350
diazepam 5mg 1000pills £120
diazepam 5mg 5000pills £300
diazepam 5mg 10000pills £500
diazepam 10mg 10000pills £700

FOR ROCHE DIAZEPAMS 10MG SMALLER ORDER
250 tabs..........................‎£90
500 tabs...........................‎£150
1000 tabs.........................‎£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs........................£850
15000 tabs........................£1200
25000 tabs........................£1500

TEVA 10MG DIAZEPAMS SMALLER ORDER
250 tabs...........................‎£90
500 tabs...........................‎£150
1000 tabs.........................‎£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs.......................£850
15000 tabs.......................£1200
25000 tabs.......................£1500
ketamine £20 each vial/1g
ketamine powder each gram £25

FOR TRAMADOL APPLE FLAVOUR
tramadol 50mg 250pills £80
tramadol 100mg 300pills £90
tramadol 225mg 300pills £120
tramadol 50mg 500pills £130
tramadol 100mg 500pills £140
tramadol 250mg 500pills £150
tramadol 50mg 1000pills £200
tramadol 100mg 1000pills £220
tramadol 250mg 1000pills £250

FOR TRAMADOL BULK ORDER
tramadol 50mg 5000pills £450
tramadol 100mg 5000pills £550
tramadol 250mg 5000pills £700

i also have my delivery records all around the worlds and i providedated pictures with buyers name and my name CALL US OR TEXT ....+17546663823 email for detailsi supply more than the quantity listed,i give additional discount to more larger ordersi look forward in doing great business with reliable buyersthanks email for details kushpharma35

CALL OR TEXT or watsapp ....+17546663823
Wickr id............budsman35
Email :
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 11:41:08 AM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:
> On 3/3/2018 8:58 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
> > That's what's for dinner. I'm not cooking. These are Quick'n Eats
> > brand. Not sure where I bought them. Pounded thin chicken breasts
> > prepared like Chicken fried steak. Am trying to use up stuff from the
> > freezer. Bob Evans mashed potatoes. Beets and peas on the side. Cream
> > gravy comes with.

> Â* I finally bought a meat hammer . Got tired of using the bottom of a
> beer bottle . Tears up the meat too much . I still use the beer bottle
> as a rolling pin though . Does a fine job on pizza crusts and cinnamon
> roll dough . Biscuits too , but I haven't tried it on pie crusts . Might
> have to do that today , chill and rainy and my back is killin' me . Or
> maybe not today , got a beef roast thawed for dinner and there's a peach
> cobbler (recipe has been posted) in the fridge . BTW , exactly how does
> "chicken fried chicken" differ from plain old "fried chicken" ?
> Inquiring minds and all that .

The distinction would appear to be:

1. Julie's "chicken fried chicken" is skinless, boneless breast, whereas
fried chicken is typically bone-in.

2. Julie's product is probably baked, although she didn't say for sure.

The presence/absence of gravy remains an unknown.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-03-04 12:29 PM, burdsman mike wrote:

> HMU
>
> CALL OR TEXT or watsapp ....+17546663823
> Wickr id............budsman35
> Email
>
> hello we are leading suppliers of pharmaceutical product meds online we operate on daily and retails basis and very reliable and our product are 100% top quality am ready to supply on large and smaller orders and i am looking in building a strong business relationship with potential client around the world i do world wide delivery and delivery is guarantee.
> see price list offer and pm me or you can get me on whatsapp

Oh yes, I am sure you are a legitimate company, since you are hijacking
subject headers to post your ads and using a gmail address. Very
professional.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/4/2018 12:50 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 11:41:08 AM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:
>> On 3/3/2018 8:58 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>> That's what's for dinner. I'm not cooking. These are Quick'n Eats
>>> brand. Not sure where I bought them. Pounded thin chicken breasts
>>> prepared like Chicken fried steak. Am trying to use up stuff from the
>>> freezer. Bob Evans mashed potatoes. Beets and peas on the side. Cream
>>> gravy comes with.

>> Â* I finally bought a meat hammer . Got tired of using the bottom of a
>> beer bottle . Tears up the meat too much . I still use the beer bottle
>> as a rolling pin though . Does a fine job on pizza crusts and cinnamon
>> roll dough . Biscuits too , but I haven't tried it on pie crusts . Might
>> have to do that today , chill and rainy and my back is killin' me . Or
>> maybe not today , got a beef roast thawed for dinner and there's a peach
>> cobbler (recipe has been posted) in the fridge . BTW , exactly how does
>> "chicken fried chicken" differ from plain old "fried chicken" ?
>> Inquiring minds and all that .

> The distinction would appear to be:
>
> 1. Julie's "chicken fried chicken" is skinless, boneless breast, whereas
> fried chicken is typically bone-in.
>
> 2. Julie's product is probably baked, although she didn't say for sure.
>
> The presence/absence of gravy remains an unknown.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

I think if we're talking about actual "chicken fried" as a descriptive,
it has everything to do with the batter and the cream gravy.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Terry Coombs wrote:
>Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>>Pounded thin chicken breasts.

>I finally bought a meat hammer . Got tired of using the bottom of a
>beer bottle. BTW , exactly how does
>"chicken fried chicken" differ from plain old "fried chicken" ?
>Inquiring minds and all that .

Pounding meat is for lonely men or people who haven't the dexterity to
slice cutlets.
Hammering the crap out of a slab of meat is the best way to ensure it
will cook up dry and tough like workboot soles.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Terry Coombs" > wrote in message
news
> On 3/3/2018 8:58 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>> That's what's for dinner. I'm not cooking. These are Quick'n Eats brand.
>> Not sure where I bought them. Pounded thin chicken breasts prepared like
>> Chicken fried steak. Am trying to use up stuff from the freezer. Bob
>> Evans mashed potatoes. Beets and peas on the side. Cream gravy comes
>> with.

> I finally bought a meat hammer . Got tired of using the bottom of a beer
> bottle . Tears up the meat too much . I still use the beer bottle as a
> rolling pin though . Does a fine job on pizza crusts and cinnamon roll
> dough . Biscuits too , but I haven't tried it on pie crusts . Might have
> to do that today , chill and rainy and my back is killin' me . Or maybe
> not today , got a beef roast thawed for dinner and there's a peach cobbler
> (recipe has been posted) in the fridge . BTW , exactly how does "chicken
> fried chicken" differ from plain old "fried chicken" ? Inquiring minds and
> all that .

I used to have a meat mallet but so rarely used it, I got rid of it.

I've never made fried chicken because nobody here likes it.

This is boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin then prepared like
chicken fried steak. I have made that but it was long ago and can't remember
exactly how I made it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 4:08:46 PM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:

> Hammering the crap out of a slab of meat is the best way to ensure it
> will cook up dry and tough like workboot soles.

Well, that statement just proved you've never had a bottom round steak
prepared as country fried steak. No need to regale us with your methods
of cooking a round steak.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On 3/4/2018 12:50 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>>
>>> I finally bought a meat hammer . Got tired of using the bottom of a
>>> beer bottle . Tears up the meat too much . I still use the beer bottle
>>> as a rolling pin though . Does a fine job on pizza crusts and cinnamon
>>> roll dough . Biscuits too , but I haven't tried it on pie crusts . Might
>>> have to do that today , chill and rainy and my back is killin' me . Or
>>> maybe not today , got a beef roast thawed for dinner and there's a peach
>>> cobbler (recipe has been posted) in the fridge . BTW , exactly how does
>>> "chicken fried chicken" differ from plain old "fried chicken" ?
>>> Inquiring minds and all that .

>> The distinction would appear to be:
>>
>> 1. Julie's "chicken fried chicken" is skinless, boneless breast, whereas
>> fried chicken is typically bone-in.
>>
>> 2. Julie's product is probably baked, although she didn't say for sure.
>>
>> The presence/absence of gravy remains an unknown.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

It was baked and served with cream gravy.

> I think if we're talking about actual "chicken fried" as a descriptive, it
> has everything to do with the batter and the cream gravy.

Yes.