Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I enjoy low-fat food because it's healthier

The idea that "low-fat" means you get an equivalent amount of badness
from other ingredients is just silly.

I've been drinking nonfat milk for decades. There is nothing to make up
for the lack of fat. I use it for anything I would normally use milk
for, like... Cereal, chocolate milk, straight milk, whatever. I no
longer desire fatty milk.

And as a result of reducing my fat intake and eating plenty of fiber, my
cholesterol levels are excellent.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 6:47:28 PM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
> The idea that "low-fat" means you get an equivalent amount of badness
> from other ingredients is just silly.
>
> I've been drinking nonfat milk for decades. There is nothing to make up
> for the lack of fat. I use it for anything I would normally use milk
> for, like... Cereal, chocolate milk, straight milk, whatever. I no
> longer desire fatty milk.
>
> And as a result of reducing my fat intake and eating plenty of fiber, my
> cholesterol levels are excellent.

I use whole milk because it helps prevent diabetes.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 1 Oct 2015 22:45:19 +0000 (UTC), John Doe
> wrote:

>The idea that "low-fat" means you get an equivalent amount of badness
>from other ingredients is just silly.
>
>I've been drinking nonfat milk for decades. There is nothing to make up
>for the lack of fat. I use it for anything I would normally use milk
>for, like... Cereal, chocolate milk, straight milk, whatever. I no
>longer desire fatty milk.
>
>And as a result of reducing my fat intake and eating plenty of fiber, my
>cholesterol levels are excellent.

I don't appreciably watch what I eat, and I only weighed 170lbs at the
MDs a few days ago. Light for me and I was happy.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"John Doe" > wrote in message
> The idea that "low-fat" means you get an equivalent amount of badness
> from other ingredients is just silly.
>
> I've been drinking nonfat milk for decades. There is nothing to make up
> for the lack of fat. I use it for anything I would normally use milk
> for, like... Cereal, chocolate milk, straight milk, whatever. I no
> longer desire fatty milk.
>
> And as a result of reducing my fat intake and eating plenty of fiber, my
> cholesterol levels are excellent.

Depends on the food. Low fat dairy products have more carbs in them. My
preferred foods are naturally low in fat so I have to find ways to add fat
to my diet. I don't think low fat is healthier for most people.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> On Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 6:47:28 PM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
>> The idea that "low-fat" means you get an equivalent amount of badness
>> from other ingredients is just silly.
>>
>> I've been drinking nonfat milk for decades. There is nothing to make up
>> for the lack of fat. I use it for anything I would normally use milk
>> for, like... Cereal, chocolate milk, straight milk, whatever. I no
>> longer desire fatty milk.
>>
>> And as a result of reducing my fat intake and eating plenty of fiber, my
>> cholesterol levels are excellent.

> I use whole milk because it helps prevent diabetes.

It didn't help you out any! You have diabetes!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 3:47:28 PM UTC-7, John Doe wrote:
> The idea that "low-fat" means you get an equivalent amount of badness
> from other ingredients is just silly.
>
> I've been drinking nonfat milk for decades. There is nothing to make up
> for the lack of fat. I use it for anything I would normally use milk
> for, like... Cereal, chocolate milk, straight milk, whatever. I no
> longer desire fatty milk.
>
> And as a result of reducing my fat intake and eating plenty of fiber, my
> cholesterol levels are excellent.

I've been drinking 2% milk and slathering on the butter for decades.
And my cholesterol levels are excellent. Because I get off my ass and
move for 90 minutes every day.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 6:47:28 PM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
> The idea that "low-fat" means you get an equivalent amount of badness
> from other ingredients is just silly.

Processed foods that are "low fat" often have additional amounts of
sugar added to make them more palatable for the mass market.

> I've been drinking nonfat milk for decades. There is nothing to make up
> for the lack of fat. I use it for anything I would normally use milk
> for, like... Cereal, chocolate milk, straight milk, whatever. I no
> longer desire fatty milk.
>
> And as a result of reducing my fat intake and eating plenty of fiber, my
> cholesterol levels are excellent.

I eat a fair amount of fat, and my cholesterol levels are excellent.
Good genetics has a lot to do with it.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

My A1c was once 5.5, 5.2 the last 2 times.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 10:53:12 PM UTC-5, Julie Bove wrote:
> > wrote in message
> > On Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 6:47:28 PM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
> >> The idea that "low-fat" means you get an equivalent amount of badness
> >> from other ingredients is just silly.
> >>
> >> I've been drinking nonfat milk for decades. There is nothing to make up
> >> for the lack of fat. I use it for anything I would normally use milk
> >> for, like... Cereal, chocolate milk, straight milk, whatever. I no
> >> longer desire fatty milk.
> >>
> >> And as a result of reducing my fat intake and eating plenty of fiber, my
> >> cholesterol levels are excellent.

> > I use whole milk because it helps prevent diabetes.

> It didn't help you out any! You have diabetes!

You are so ****ed up in so many ways that it's a wonder that you're not
already dead.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Julie Bove wrote:
>John Doe wrote:
>>The idea that "low-fat" means you get an equivalent amount of badness
>> from other ingredients is just silly.
>> I've been drinking nonfat milk for decades. There is nothing to make up
>> for the lack of fat. I use it for anything I would normally use milk
>> for, like... Cereal, chocolate milk, straight milk, whatever. I no
>> longer desire fatty milk.
>> And as a result of reducing my fat intake and eating plenty of fiber, my
>> cholesterol levels are excellent.

>Depends on the food.

Um, English is not your native language, that is NOT a sentence.

>Low fat dairy products have more carbs in them. My
>preferred foods are naturally low in fat so I have to find ways to add fat
>to my diet.

Low fat is a relative term, how low? And if you want to talk about
low fat dairy products containing more carbs you need to leave out the
word dairy... there are no extra carbs in low fat milk/cheese... maybe
you mean low fat dairy recipes like cheese cake made with low fat
cream cheese but with thicker crust and extra sugar... and pizza made
with low fat mozz but thicker crust.

>I don't think low fat is healthier for most people.

You need to buy a clue, depends on the type of fat (some fats are more
healthful) and it depends on a persons general health, some people can
eat all the fat they want with no ill effect while others (those who
are inactive) who are prone to obeseity and/or cardio disease need to
curb all fats. But for most people their bathroom scale is an
excellent indicator of what kind of diet to eat... the trick is to
modify ones diet before developing a disease brought about from being
over weight. Once one develops a dietary disease it's a whole lot
more difficult to treat by modifying ones diet.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 2 Oct 2015 05:21:05 -0700 (PDT), MisterDiddyWahDiddy
> wrote:

>On Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 10:53:12 PM UTC-5, Julie Bove wrote:
>> > wrote in message

>> > I use whole milk because it helps prevent diabetes.

>> It didn't help you out any! You have diabetes!

>You are so ****ed up in so many ways that it's a wonder that you're not
>already dead.
>
>--Bryan

Lunatics can live to a ripe old age, they don't know they are ill.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 02 Oct 2015 13:07:13 -0400, Brooklyn1
> wrote:

>On Fri, 2 Oct 2015 05:21:05 -0700 (PDT), MisterDiddyWahDiddy
> wrote:

>>> It didn't help you out any! You have diabetes!

>>You are so ****ed up in so many ways that it's a wonder that you're not
>>already dead.
>>
>>--Bryan

>Lunatics can live to a ripe old age, they don't know they are ill.

Yep! We have several cases in point in this conversation!!

I'm on an effective med, what's the rest of your excuses? ;-)

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, October 2, 2015 at 1:03:29 PM UTC-4, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> Julie Bove wrote:
> >John Doe wrote:
> >>The idea that "low-fat" means you get an equivalent amount of badness
> >> from other ingredients is just silly.
> >> I've been drinking nonfat milk for decades. There is nothing to make up
> >> for the lack of fat. I use it for anything I would normally use milk
> >> for, like... Cereal, chocolate milk, straight milk, whatever. I no
> >> longer desire fatty milk.
> >> And as a result of reducing my fat intake and eating plenty of fiber, my
> >> cholesterol levels are excellent.

> >Depends on the food.

> Um, English is not your native language, that is NOT a sentence.

Your reply is not a proper sentence either.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 02 Oct 2015 20:56:05 +1000, Bruce > wrote:

>On Fri, 2 Oct 2015 03:51:22 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:
>
>>On Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 6:47:28 PM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
>>> The idea that "low-fat" means you get an equivalent amount of badness
>>> from other ingredients is just silly.

>>Processed foods that are "low fat" often have additional amounts of
>>sugar added to make them more palatable for the mass market.

>Anybody who didn't already know this, has been living under a rock.
>
>>> I've been drinking nonfat milk for decades. There is nothing to make up
>>> for the lack of fat. I use it for anything I would normally use milk
>>> for, like... Cereal, chocolate milk, straight milk, whatever. I no
>>> longer desire fatty milk.
>>>
>>> And as a result of reducing my fat intake and eating plenty of fiber, my
>>> cholesterol levels are excellent.

>>I eat a fair amount of fat, and my cholesterol levels are excellent.
>>Good genetics has a lot to do with it.

>So why mention the fat.

Because like me Cindy probably eats more fats than most but with no
ill effects. I'm not big on dairy but I eat large portions of meat...
I prefer leaner cooked meats but I can polish off a lot of fatty cold
cuts, I have a weakness for salamis of all kinds, I consider a 12 oz
tin of Spam one serving. I also eat huge quantities of fresh fruit
and vegetables, raw.... I can eat a whole stalk of celery for a snack,
I like raw carrots, raw cabbage, raw green beans, most of the
vegetablee I harvest I eat uncooked, I even enjoy raw zukes. When I
went into town this morning I bought two big very fresh fennel bulbs,
I'll eat those raw with just a little salt. I still have a few more
cabbages to harvest, I love the sweet middles of a fresh picked
head... this year they did well, each is well over ten pounds, larger
than pro basket balls... if only I can find a woman with breasts to
match.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/2/2015 12:51 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 6:47:28 PM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
>> The idea that "low-fat" means you get an equivalent amount of badness
>> from other ingredients is just silly.

> Processed foods that are "low fat" often have additional amounts of
> sugar added to make them more palatable for the mass market.
>
>> I've been drinking nonfat milk for decades. There is nothing to make up
>> for the lack of fat. I use it for anything I would normally use milk
>> for, like... Cereal, chocolate milk, straight milk, whatever. I no
>> longer desire fatty milk.
>>
>> And as a result of reducing my fat intake and eating plenty of fiber, my
>> cholesterol levels are excellent.

> I eat a fair amount of fat, and my cholesterol levels are excellent.
> Good genetics has a lot to do with it.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

You're probably right about this - all the flax seed and ginseng tea in
China won't do a thing for your genes. The idea that we can live longer
by going all-natural is one of our most cherished lies.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 02 Oct 2015 14:36:43 -0400, Brooklyn1
> wrote:

snip
I still have a few more
>cabbages to harvest, I love the sweet middles of a fresh picked
>head... this year they did well, each is well over ten pounds, larger
>than pro basket balls...

5 pounds max is what I can get before they start to split. The
weather gets too hot. When did you plant them? What variety?
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2015-10-02, dsi1 > wrote:

> The idea that we can live longer by going all-natural is one of our
> most cherished lies.

.....and of course you have indisputable facts (stats?) to back up such
an absurd claim.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, October 2, 2015 at 10:08:32 AM UTC-10, notbob wrote:
> On 2015-10-02, dsi1 > wrote:
>
> > The idea that we can live longer by going all-natural is one of our
> > most cherished lies.

> ....and of course you have indisputable facts (stats?) to back up such
> an absurd claim.
>
> nb

If you're saying that you are able to divine the time your life will be extended by eatin' all healthy, I'd respond that you're putting a lot on faith. That's not a problem, we just don't share the same religion.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/10/2015 8:51 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 6:47:28 PM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
>> The idea that "low-fat" means you get an equivalent amount of badness
>> from other ingredients is just silly.

> Processed foods that are "low fat" often have additional amounts of
> sugar added to make them more palatable for the mass market.

That's because fat is flavour. Remove fat and you have remaining
something that more tastes like cardboard. Other ingredients such as
salt, sugar, etc. are added in an attempt to restore the flavour. What
you really need to look for is a balanced diet of 'real food'.

>> I've been drinking nonfat milk for decades. There is nothing to make up
>> for the lack of fat. I use it for anything I would normally use milk
>> for, like... Cereal, chocolate milk, straight milk, whatever. I no
>> longer desire fatty milk.
>>
>> And as a result of reducing my fat intake and eating plenty of fiber, my
>> cholesterol levels are excellent.

> I eat a fair amount of fat, and my cholesterol levels are excellent.
> Good genetics has a lot to do with it.

You can quickly destroy the benefits of good genetic by consuming a poor
diet and/or lifestyle. We are not genetically programmed for our current
'western' diet and lifestyle and the effects, such as obesity, are now
beginning to show this quite clearly.

--

Xeno

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Brooklyn1" > wrote in message

> Lunatics can live to a ripe old age, they don't know they are ill.

Are you offering yourself up as proof?

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, October 2, 2015 at 8:39:31 PM UTC-4, Xeno wrote:
> On 2/10/2015 8:51 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > On Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 6:47:28 PM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
> >> The idea that "low-fat" means you get an equivalent amount of badness
> >> from other ingredients is just silly.

> > Processed foods that are "low fat" often have additional amounts of
> > sugar added to make them more palatable for the mass market.

> That's because fat is flavour. Remove fat and you have remaining
> something that more tastes like cardboard. Other ingredients such as
> salt, sugar, etc. are added in an attempt to restore the flavour. What
> you really need to look for is a balanced diet of 'real food'.
> >
> >> I've been drinking nonfat milk for decades. There is nothing to make up
> >> for the lack of fat. I use it for anything I would normally use milk
> >> for, like... Cereal, chocolate milk, straight milk, whatever. I no
> >> longer desire fatty milk.
> >>
> >> And as a result of reducing my fat intake and eating plenty of fiber, my
> >> cholesterol levels are excellent.

> > I eat a fair amount of fat, and my cholesterol levels are excellent.
> > Good genetics has a lot to do with it.

> You can quickly destroy the benefits of good genetic by consuming a poor
> diet and/or lifestyle. We are not genetically programmed for our current
> 'western' diet and lifestyle and the effects, such as obesity, are now
> beginning to show this quite clearly.

Well, when I say "a fair amount", it might be considered "not much" by
others, since I try to control my calorie intake.

A teaspoon (or so) of butter on my oatmeal in the morning
A pint of 2% milk
An ounce or two of cheese at lunch
A tablespoon or two of olive oil at dinner
Whatever fat comes along with chicken breast, farmed salmon or flank steak
Some cocoa butter in an ounce of semi-sweet chocolate

Of course, I eat fruits, vegetables and grains (whole and refined), too.

That's kind of a typical day. If I want to have a BLT with
mayonnaise, I have it. A couple times a year, fried fish
and French fries.

It seems like everybody around me is on Lipitor or something.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/10/2015 9:29 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Friday, October 2, 2015 at 8:39:31 PM UTC-4, Xeno wrote:
>>>
>>> Processed foods that are "low fat" often have additional amounts of
>>> sugar added to make them more palatable for the mass market.

>> That's because fat is flavour. Remove fat and you have remaining
>> something that more tastes like cardboard. Other ingredients such as
>> salt, sugar, etc. are added in an attempt to restore the flavour. What
>> you really need to look for is a balanced diet of 'real food'.

>>> I eat a fair amount of fat, and my cholesterol levels are excellent.
>>> Good genetics has a lot to do with it.

>> You can quickly destroy the benefits of good genetic by consuming a poor
>> diet and/or lifestyle. We are not genetically programmed for our current
>> 'western' diet and lifestyle and the effects, such as obesity, are now
>> beginning to show this quite clearly.

> Well, when I say "a fair amount", it might be considered "not much" by
> others, since I try to control my calorie intake.
>
> A teaspoon (or so) of butter on my oatmeal in the morning
> A pint of 2% milk
> An ounce or two of cheese at lunch
> A tablespoon or two of olive oil at dinner
> Whatever fat comes along with chicken breast, farmed salmon or flank steak
> Some cocoa butter in an ounce of semi-sweet chocolate
>
> Of course, I eat fruits, vegetables and grains (whole and refined), too.
>
> That's kind of a typical day. If I want to have a BLT with
> mayonnaise, I have it. A couple times a year, fried fish
> and French fries.

Sounds like a reasonably balanced diet.

> It seems like everybody around me is on Lipitor or something.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Not this little black duck!

--

Xeno
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Xeno" > wrote in message
> On 3/10/2015 9:29 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>>> That's because fat is flavour. Remove fat and you have remaining
>>> something that more tastes like cardboard. Other ingredients such as
>>> salt, sugar, etc. are added in an attempt to restore the flavour. What
>>> you really need to look for is a balanced diet of 'real food'.

>>> You can quickly destroy the benefits of good genetic by consuming a poor
>>> diet and/or lifestyle. We are not genetically programmed for our current
>>> 'western' diet and lifestyle and the effects, such as obesity, are now
>>> beginning to show this quite clearly.

>> Well, when I say "a fair amount", it might be considered "not much" by
>> others, since I try to control my calorie intake.
>>
>> A teaspoon (or so) of butter on my oatmeal in the morning
>> A pint of 2% milk
>> An ounce or two of cheese at lunch
>> A tablespoon or two of olive oil at dinner
>> Whatever fat comes along with chicken breast, farmed salmon or flank
>> steak
>> Some cocoa butter in an ounce of semi-sweet chocolate
>>
>> Of course, I eat fruits, vegetables and grains (whole and refined), too.
>>
>> That's kind of a typical day. If I want to have a BLT with
>> mayonnaise, I have it. A couple times a year, fried fish
>> and French fries.

> Sounds like a reasonably balanced diet.
>>
>> It seems like everybody around me is on Lipitor or something.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

> Not this little black duck!

I don't even know what it is LOL

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/10/2015 10:44 PM, Ophelia wrote:

> "Xeno" > wrote in message

>>> Well, when I say "a fair amount", it might be considered "not much" by
>>> others, since I try to control my calorie intake.
>>>
>>> A teaspoon (or so) of butter on my oatmeal in the morning
>>> A pint of 2% milk
>>> An ounce or two of cheese at lunch
>>> A tablespoon or two of olive oil at dinner
>>> Whatever fat comes along with chicken breast, farmed salmon or flank
>>> steak
>>> Some cocoa butter in an ounce of semi-sweet chocolate
>>>
>>> Of course, I eat fruits, vegetables and grains (whole and refined), too.
>>>
>>> That's kind of a typical day. If I want to have a BLT with
>>> mayonnaise, I have it. A couple times a year, fried fish
>>> and French fries.

>> Sounds like a reasonably balanced diet.
>>>
>>> It seems like everybody around me is on Lipitor or something.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> Not this little black duck!
>>

> I don't even know what it is LOL

Didn't you look it up? I did! I had no idea what it was either.

It is merely a brand name of a Statin, a Cholesterol lowering drug.

I knew of Statins, http://tinyurl.com/ab82ly6 just not Lipitor.

Now I know but since I don't need such things the knowledge is wasted on
me. Hope you find it useful. ;-)

--

Xeno

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Xeno" > wrote in message
> On 3/10/2015 10:44 PM, Ophelia wrote:

>>> Sounds like a reasonably balanced diet.

>>> Not this little black duck!
>>>

>> I don't even know what it is LOL
>>

> Didn't you look it up? I did! I had no idea what it was either.
>
> It is merely a brand name of a Statin, a Cholesterol lowering drug.
>
> I knew of Statins, http://tinyurl.com/ab82ly6 just not Lipitor.
>
> Now I know but since I don't need such things the knowledge is wasted on
> me. Hope you find it useful. ;-)

Thanks but no, I wasn't particularly interested I thought it was some
kind of slimming pill

As for statins! Wouldn't ever touch those.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, October 3, 2015 at 7:12:17 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, October 3, 2015 at 3:20:52 PM UTC-10, Mirrror of TrVth wrote:
> On 10/3/2015 7:01 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> > On Saturday, October 3, 2015 at 1:56:32 PM UTC-10, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> >>
> >> SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE A USELESS TROLL... DIE SOON!

> > Oohh I just loves it when yoouse talks dirty!
> >

> I sense an Orbit chewing gum moment coming...

Fabulous!

> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, October 3, 2015 at 3:44:21 PM UTC-10, Xeno wrote:
> On 4/10/2015 9:37 AM, dsi1 wrote:
> > On Saturday, October 3, 2015 at 12:21:41 PM UTC-10, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> >> On Sat, 3 Oct 2015 15:15:06 -0700, "Julie Bove"

> >> YOOSE PHUCK PHACES WANNA KEEP YOUR DISGUSTING DISEASES OUT OF THIS
> >> FOOD/COOKING NEWSGROUP... YOOSE RUINING FOLK'S APPETITES... YOOSE
> >> FILTHY DIRTY STINKIN' DOUCHEBAGS. . . .

> > Sounds like yoouse got a really bad case of diarrhea...
> >

> He's been spreading it so it's about time he got some back!
>
> --
>
> Xeno

Yes Virginia, there are grown men that still throw temper tantrums.

Some people come here for the witty conversation, I come here for the spectacle of it all!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/10/2015 2:13 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Saturday, October 3, 2015 at 3:44:21 PM UTC-10, Xeno wrote:

>>> Sounds like yoouse got a really bad case of diarrhea...
>>>

>> He's been spreading it so it's about time he got some back!
>>
>> --
>>
>> Xeno

> Yes Virginia, there are grown men that still throw temper tantrums.

You're not wrong! ;-)

> Some people come here for the witty conversation, I come here for the spectacle of it all!

LOL

--

Xeno

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On Saturday, October 3, 2015 at 7:12:17 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

>> > Didn't you look it up? I did! I had no idea what it was either.
>> >
>> > It is merely a brand name of a Statin, a Cholesterol lowering drug.
>> >
>> > I knew of Statins, http://tinyurl.com/ab82ly6 just not Lipitor.
>> >
>> > Now I know but since I don't need such things the knowledge is wasted
>> > on
>> > me. Hope you find it useful. ;-)

>> Thanks but no, I wasn't particularly interested I thought it was some
>> kind of slimming pill
>>
>> As for statins! Wouldn't ever touch those.
>>
>> --
>> http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

> You ought to get a load of my diabetes med, Victoza. A few minutes after I
> take it, I feel kinda uneasy in my guts. It's fast acting stuff! It
> probably as a secondary effect of controlling blood sugar by reducing carb
> intake or any food intake for that matter. My guess is that you don't ever
> want to be taking this drug. Works pretty good with the blood glucose
> though.

Too true I wouldn't! I take enough drugs for asthma and allergies (only
because I don't have any choice!) and I fight against any others offered.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/3/2015 9:13 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Saturday, October 3, 2015 at 3:44:21 PM UTC-10, Xeno wrote:

>>> Sounds like yoouse got a really bad case of diarrhea...
>>>

>> He's been spreading it so it's about time he got some back!
>>
>> --
>>
>> Xeno

> Yes Virginia, there are grown men that still throw temper tantrums.
>
> Some people come here for the witty conversation, I come here for the spectacle of it all!

Boy howdy are YOU getting your money's worth then!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/3/2015 9:08 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Saturday, October 3, 2015 at 3:20:52 PM UTC-10, Mirrror of TrVth wrote:

>>> Oohh I just loves it when yoouse talks dirty!
>>>

>> I sense an Orbit chewing gum moment coming...

> Fabulous!

Dirty mouth?