Old 22-10-2010, 07:07 PM
Member

Post Food Lovers Enjoy Fresh Breath

Probably the only downside to enjoying all our favorite foods is the after effect of bad breath. I have found a great new product that 'freshens from the outside in'. BreathGemz is an all natural capsule with a powerful mint coating specially formulated to give you instant fresh breath, against even the toughest offenders and for food lovers, its great! Check Gemz promotion he breathgemz.com/contest

Old 08-11-2010, 11:22 PM posted to rec.food.drink

Default Food Lovers Enjoy Fresh Breath

In article ,
Slips715 wrote:

Probably the only downside to enjoying all our favorite foods is the
after effect of bad breath. I have found a great new product that
'freshens from the outside in'. BreathGemz is an all natural capsule
with a powerful mint coating specially formulated to give you instant
fresh breath, against even the toughest offenders and for food lovers,
it's great! Check Gemz promotion he

Or you could chew some dirt, dude.

Dirt Maw.

--