Old 25-06-2014, 12:34 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Grilling tonight

While everything else finishes (steamed broccoli) here is a pic hot off
the grill. The dogs got a little overly charred as I was out talking
over the fence from my deck to my neighbors. We chitty chatted a little
too long. lol

http://oi57.tinypic.com/29pb01x.jpg

--
ღ.¸¸.*¨`*
Cheryl

Old 25-06-2014, 12:41 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 24 Jun 2014 19:34:15 -0400, Cheryl
wrote:

While everything else finishes (steamed broccoli) here is a pic hot off
the grill. The dogs got a little overly charred as I was out talking
over the fence from my deck to my neighbors. We chitty chatted a little
too long. lol

http://oi57.tinypic.com/29pb01x.jpg

YUM!!! Love me some charred dogs!

John Kuthe...
Old 25-06-2014, 12:42 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

While everything else finishes (steamed broccoli) here is a pic hot off
the grill. The dogs got a little overly charred as I was out talking
over the fence from my deck to my neighbors. We chitty chatted a little
too long. lol

http://oi57.tinypic.com/29pb01x.jpg

Everything looks great to me! I want my dogs to look like that, if
they are more charred - that's even better IMO.

--
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
Old 25-06-2014, 12:57 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

While everything else finishes (steamed broccoli) here is a pic hot off
the grill. The dogs got a little overly charred as I was out talking
over the fence from my deck to my neighbors. We chitty chatted a little
too long. lol

http://oi57.tinypic.com/29pb01x.jpg

I do that on purpose, I love charred hot dogs.

koko
Old 25-06-2014, 02:39 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, June 24, 2014 6:34:15 PM UTC-5, Cheryl wrote:

While everything else finishes (steamed broccoli) here is a pic hot off
the grill. The dogs got a little overly charred as I was out talking
over the fence from my deck to my neighbors. We chitty chatted a little
too long. lol

http://oi57.tinypic.com/29pb01x.jpg

ღ.¸¸.*¨`*

Cheryl

I like my dogs like that, as a matter of fact, even MORE charred. You did good!

Old 25-06-2014, 03:03 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/24/2014 7:34 PM, Cheryl wrote:
While everything else finishes (steamed broccoli) here is a pic hot off
the grill. The dogs got a little overly charred as I was out talking
over the fence from my deck to my neighbors. We chitty chatted a little
too long. lol

http://oi57.tinypic.com/29pb01x.jpg

Looks fine to me! As other stated, I like a little char on hot dogs.
The burgers look to be medium rare, too, which is exactly how I like
them. I guess your email invitation got lost in the ether...

Jill
Old 25-06-2014, 03:35 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/24/2014 10:03 PM, jmcquown wrote:

On 6/24/2014 7:34 PM, Cheryl wrote:
While everything else finishes (steamed broccoli) here is a pic hot off
the grill. The dogs got a little overly charred as I was out talking
over the fence from my deck to my neighbors. We chitty chatted a little
too long. lol

http://oi57.tinypic.com/29pb01x.jpg

Looks fine to me! As other stated, I like a little char on hot dogs.
The burgers look to be medium rare, too, which is exactly how I like
them. I guess your email invitation got lost in the ether...

Jill

You nailed it. Closer to rare than med rare, but that's how I like
grilled burgers. They were perfect. The dogs really got huge.

--
ღ.¸¸.*¨`*
Cheryl
Old 25-06-2014, 05:14 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheryl" wrote in message
eb.com...
While everything else finishes (steamed broccoli) here is a pic hot off
the grill. The dogs got a little overly charred as I was out talking over
the fence from my deck to my neighbors. We chitty chatted a little too
long. lol

http://oi57.tinypic.com/29pb01x.jpg

They still look good to me.

Cehri

Old 25-06-2014, 05:25 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheryl" wrote in message
eb.com...

While everything else finishes (steamed broccoli) here is a pic hot off
the grill. The dogs got a little overly charred as I was out talking
over the fence from my deck to my neighbors. We chitty chatted a little
too long. lol

http://oi57.tinypic.com/29pb01x.jpg

--
ღ.¸¸.*¨`*
Cheryl

~~~~~~~
Actually, they look good. I haven't had grilled hot dogs for many years,
but that's how I always liked them (or even more charred).

MaryL

Old 25-06-2014, 06:27 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheryl wrote:

You nailed it. Closer to rare than med rare, but that's how I like
grilled burgers. They were perfect. The dogs really got huge.

Your dogs and burgers looked great to me, Cheryl.
I stopped by the grocery store today on the way home from work. Last
minute impulse buy was a 16 package of corndogs. YUM! Haven't had
them in over a year but I look forward to that tonight. I like them
plain, and very rarely use mustard.

Gee with he. :-D

Old 25-06-2014, 08:41 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheryl wrote:

While everything else finishes (steamed broccoli) here is a pic hot off
the grill. The dogs got a little overly charred as I was out talking
over the fence from my deck to my neighbors. We chitty chatted a little
too long. lol

http://oi57.tinypic.com/29pb01x.jpg

I like "high brown" tube steak (I'm amazed they didn't split)
but what pray tell are those two round thingies... they look like
texass dwarf burgers... I have barn kittens that would call those
appetizers... the buttons on my fly need to be larger to keep my
wahzoo from bustin' loose!
Old 25-06-2014, 09:16 PM
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl[_3_] View Post
While everything else finishes (steamed broccoli) here is a pic hot off
the grill. The dogs got a little overly charred as I was out talking
over the fence from my deck to my neighbors. We chitty chatted a little
too long. lol

http://oi57.tinypic.com/29pb01x.jpg

--
ღ.¸¸.*¨`*
Cheryl
Looks mighty yummy. Fine job.
Old 25-06-2014, 11:47 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/25/2014 3:41 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
Cheryl wrote:

While everything else finishes (steamed broccoli) here is a pic hot off
the grill. The dogs got a little overly charred as I was out talking
over the fence from my deck to my neighbors. We chitty chatted a little
too long. lol

http://oi57.tinypic.com/29pb01x.jpg

I like "high brown" tube steak (I'm amazed they didn't split)
but what pray tell are those two round thingies... they look like
texass dwarf burgers... I have barn kittens that would call those
appetizers... the buttons on my fly need to be larger to keep my
wahzoo from bustin' loose!

The burgers were bun sized, so perfect for me. It was the dogs that
grew huge.

--
ღ.¸¸.*¨`*
Cheryl
Old 25-06-2014, 11:49 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/25/2014 12:25 AM, MaryL wrote:

Actually, they look good. I haven't had grilled hot dogs for many
years, but that's how I always liked them (or even more charred).

I was going through the freezer and found these that needed to be used.
They are delicious. I just had another one for dinner tonight.

--
ღ.¸¸.*¨`*
Cheryl
Old 26-06-2014, 12:17 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Brooklyn1 wrote in
:

Cheryl wrote:

While everything else finishes (steamed broccoli) here is a pic hot off
the grill. The dogs got a little overly charred as I was out talking
over the fence from my deck to my neighbors. We chitty chatted a little
too long. lol

http://oi57.tinypic.com/29pb01x.jpg

I like "high brown" tube steak (I'm amazed they didn't split)
but what pray tell are those two round thingies... they look like
texass dwarf burgers... I have barn kittens that would call those
appetizers... the buttons on my fly need to be larger to keep my
wahzoo from bustin' loose!

You're such a ****ing idiot. You call store ground beef, "mystery meat,"
but then you eat hot dogs. At least you're admitting that eating phallic
shaped meat gives you a raging erection.

--
--Bryan
You can cover up your guts, but when you cover up your nuts

Grilling rajiv123 General Cooking 9 22-02-2010 01:47 AM
tonight's grilling menu Desideria Barbecue 0 21-09-2009 06:09 AM
New to gas grilling Tori Barbecue 3 06-06-2007 12:55 AM
Dinner tonight - winter salmon grilling Alexis General Cooking 0 18-12-2006 04:50 AM
Grilling machine that let's you dice/chop/slice meat while grilling Forte Agent General Cooking 2 15-11-2004 12:03 AM