Posted to rec.food.cooking
Winters_Lackey Winters_Lackey is offline

Default Grilling tonight

Brooklyn1 > wrote in
:

> Cheryl wrote:
>>
>>While everything else finishes (steamed broccoli) here is a pic hot off
>>the grill. The dogs got a little overly charred as I was out talking
>>over the fence from my deck to my neighbors. We chitty chatted a little
>>too long. lol
>>
>>http://oi57.tinypic.com/29pb01x.jpg

> I like "high brown" tube steak (I'm amazed they didn't split)
> but what pray tell are those two round thingies... they look like
> texass dwarf burgers... I have barn kittens that would call those
> appetizers... the buttons on my fly need to be larger to keep my
> wahzoo from bustin' loose!

You're such a ****ing idiot. You call store ground beef, "mystery meat,"
but then you eat hot dogs. At least you're admitting that eating phallic
shaped meat gives you a raging erection.

--
--Bryan
You can cover up your guts, but when you cover up your nuts