Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default New to gas grilling

Im kinda new to the whole gas grilling thing... id like to know how to
use wood chips or flavored wood with my grill... Ive got a 4 burner
charbroil grill. Can someone walk me through the steps of where to
put wood chips etc. Thanks so much in advance!.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Tori" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Im kinda new to the whole gas grilling thing... id like to know how to
> use wood chips or flavored wood with my grill... Ive got a 4 burner
> charbroil grill. Can someone walk me through the steps of where to
> put wood chips etc. Thanks so much in advance!.

Simplest way is to buy a cast iron chip box and just put he chips in it,
then place the box on top of the bottom grate. Alternately, you can wrap
them in foil and poke two or three toothpick sized holes and place them in
the same place.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Jun 2, 4:21?pm, "Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote:
> "Tori" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...> Im kinda new to the whole gas grilling thing... id like to know how to
> > use wood chips or flavored wood with my grill... Ive got a 4 burner
> > charbroil grill. Can someone walk me through the steps of where to
> > put wood chips etc. Thanks so much in advance!.

> Simplest way is to buy a cast iron chip box and just put he chips in it,
> then place the box on top of the bottom grate. Alternately, you can wrap
> them in foil and poke two or three toothpick sized holes and place them in
> the same place.

Thank you so much I intend to try some ribs this weekend.. and will
use some wood chips to smoke em... Wish me luck!

Grilling rajiv123 General Cooking 9 22-02-2010 01:47 AM
I know it's grilling Louis Cohen Barbecue 0 28-12-2006 03:48 AM
grilling for everyone grillmaster General Cooking 1 11-02-2006 02:22 AM
grilling for everyone grillmaster General Cooking 0 11-02-2006 01:46 AM
Grilling machine that let's you dice/chop/slice meat while grilling Forte Agent General Cooking 2 15-11-2004 12:03 AM