Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Grilling tonight

While everything else finishes (steamed broccoli) here is a pic hot off
the grill. The dogs got a little overly charred as I was out talking
over the fence from my deck to my neighbors. We chitty chatted a little
too long. lol

http://oi57.tinypic.com/29pb01x.jpg

--
ღ.¸¸.œ«*¨`*œ¶
Cheryl
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 24 Jun 2014 19:34:15 -0400, Cheryl >
wrote:

>While everything else finishes (steamed broccoli) here is a pic hot off
>the grill. The dogs got a little overly charred as I was out talking
>over the fence from my deck to my neighbors. We chitty chatted a little
>too long. lol
>
>http://oi57.tinypic.com/29pb01x.jpg

YUM!!! Love me some charred dogs!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

> While everything else finishes (steamed broccoli) here is a pic hot off
> the grill. The dogs got a little overly charred as I was out talking
> over the fence from my deck to my neighbors. We chitty chatted a little
> too long. lol
>
> http://oi57.tinypic.com/29pb01x.jpg

Everything looks great to me! I want my dogs to look like that, if
they are more charred - that's even better IMO.

--
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>While everything else finishes (steamed broccoli) here is a pic hot off
>the grill. The dogs got a little overly charred as I was out talking
>over the fence from my deck to my neighbors. We chitty chatted a little
>too long. lol
>
>http://oi57.tinypic.com/29pb01x.jpg

I do that on purpose, I love charred hot dogs.

koko
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, June 24, 2014 6:34:15 PM UTC-5, Cheryl wrote:

> While everything else finishes (steamed broccoli) here is a pic hot off
> the grill. The dogs got a little overly charred as I was out talking
> over the fence from my deck to my neighbors. We chitty chatted a little
> too long. lol
>

> http://oi57.tinypic.com/29pb01x.jpg
>
> ღ.¸¸.œ«*¨`*œ¶
>
> Cheryl

I like my dogs like that, as a matter of fact, even MORE charred. You did good!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/24/2014 7:34 PM, Cheryl wrote:
> While everything else finishes (steamed broccoli) here is a pic hot off
> the grill. The dogs got a little overly charred as I was out talking
> over the fence from my deck to my neighbors. We chitty chatted a little
> too long. lol
>
> http://oi57.tinypic.com/29pb01x.jpg

Looks fine to me! As other stated, I like a little char on hot dogs.
The burgers look to be medium rare, too, which is exactly how I like
them. I guess your email invitation got lost in the ether...

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/24/2014 10:03 PM, jmcquown wrote:

> On 6/24/2014 7:34 PM, Cheryl wrote:
>> While everything else finishes (steamed broccoli) here is a pic hot off
>> the grill. The dogs got a little overly charred as I was out talking
>> over the fence from my deck to my neighbors. We chitty chatted a little
>> too long. lol
>>
>> http://oi57.tinypic.com/29pb01x.jpg
>>

> Looks fine to me! As other stated, I like a little char on hot dogs.
> The burgers look to be medium rare, too, which is exactly how I like
> them. I guess your email invitation got lost in the ether...
>
> Jill

You nailed it. Closer to rare than med rare, but that's how I like
grilled burgers. They were perfect. The dogs really got huge.

--
ღ.¸¸.œ«*¨`*œ¶
Cheryl
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheryl" > wrote in message
eb.com...
> While everything else finishes (steamed broccoli) here is a pic hot off
> the grill. The dogs got a little overly charred as I was out talking over
> the fence from my deck to my neighbors. We chitty chatted a little too
> long. lol
>
> http://oi57.tinypic.com/29pb01x.jpg

They still look good to me.

Cehri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheryl" wrote in message
eb.com...

While everything else finishes (steamed broccoli) here is a pic hot off
the grill. The dogs got a little overly charred as I was out talking
over the fence from my deck to my neighbors. We chitty chatted a little
too long. lol

http://oi57.tinypic.com/29pb01x.jpg

--
ღ.¸¸.œ«*¨`*œ¶
Cheryl

~~~~~~~
Actually, they look good. I haven't had grilled hot dogs for many years,
but that's how I always liked them (or even more charred).

MaryL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheryl wrote:

> You nailed it. Closer to rare than med rare, but that's how I like
> grilled burgers. They were perfect. The dogs really got huge.

Your dogs and burgers looked great to me, Cheryl.
I stopped by the grocery store today on the way home from work. Last
minute impulse buy was a 16 package of corndogs. YUM! Haven't had
them in over a year but I look forward to that tonight. I like them
plain, and very rarely use mustard.

Gee with he. :-D

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheryl wrote:

>While everything else finishes (steamed broccoli) here is a pic hot off
>the grill. The dogs got a little overly charred as I was out talking
>over the fence from my deck to my neighbors. We chitty chatted a little
>too long. lol
>
>http://oi57.tinypic.com/29pb01x.jpg

I like "high brown" tube steak (I'm amazed they didn't split)
but what pray tell are those two round thingies... they look like
texass dwarf burgers... I have barn kittens that would call those
appetizers... the buttons on my fly need to be larger to keep my
wahzoo from bustin' loose!
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl[_3_] View Post
While everything else finishes (steamed broccoli) here is a pic hot off
the grill. The dogs got a little overly charred as I was out talking
over the fence from my deck to my neighbors. We chitty chatted a little
too long. lol

http://oi57.tinypic.com/29pb01x.jpg

--
ღ.¸¸.œ«*¨`*œ¶
Cheryl
Looks mighty yummy. Fine job.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/25/2014 3:41 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> Cheryl wrote:
>>
>> While everything else finishes (steamed broccoli) here is a pic hot off
>> the grill. The dogs got a little overly charred as I was out talking
>> over the fence from my deck to my neighbors. We chitty chatted a little
>> too long. lol
>>
>> http://oi57.tinypic.com/29pb01x.jpg

> I like "high brown" tube steak (I'm amazed they didn't split)
> but what pray tell are those two round thingies... they look like
> texass dwarf burgers... I have barn kittens that would call those
> appetizers... the buttons on my fly need to be larger to keep my
> wahzoo from bustin' loose!

The burgers were bun sized, so perfect for me. It was the dogs that
grew huge.

--
ღ.¸¸.œ«*¨`*œ¶
Cheryl
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/25/2014 12:25 AM, MaryL wrote:

> Actually, they look good. I haven't had grilled hot dogs for many
> years, but that's how I always liked them (or even more charred).

I was going through the freezer and found these that needed to be used.
They are delicious. I just had another one for dinner tonight.

--
ღ.¸¸.œ«*¨`*œ¶
Cheryl
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Brooklyn1 > wrote in
:

> Cheryl wrote:
>>
>>While everything else finishes (steamed broccoli) here is a pic hot off
>>the grill. The dogs got a little overly charred as I was out talking
>>over the fence from my deck to my neighbors. We chitty chatted a little
>>too long. lol
>>
>>http://oi57.tinypic.com/29pb01x.jpg

> I like "high brown" tube steak (I'm amazed they didn't split)
> but what pray tell are those two round thingies... they look like
> texass dwarf burgers... I have barn kittens that would call those
> appetizers... the buttons on my fly need to be larger to keep my
> wahzoo from bustin' loose!

You're such a ****ing idiot. You call store ground beef, "mystery meat,"
but then you eat hot dogs. At least you're admitting that eating phallic
shaped meat gives you a raging erection.

--
--Bryan
You can cover up your guts, but when you cover up your nuts

Grilling rajiv123 General Cooking 9 22-02-2010 01:47 AM
tonight's grilling menu Desideria Barbecue 0 21-09-2009 06:09 AM
New to gas grilling Tori Barbecue 3 06-06-2007 12:55 AM
Dinner tonight - winter salmon grilling Alexis General Cooking 0 18-12-2006 04:50 AM
Grilling machine that let's you dice/chop/slice meat while grilling Forte Agent General Cooking 2 15-11-2004 12:03 AM