Banned

Default Grilling

The marinade is the key to a good grilled food. Put a generous amount of marinade to the food that you are about to grill. The best cut for marinated food should at least one inch thick. When cooking directly from a charcoal grill, sufficient amount of coal can add to the quality of your food.

With these basic tips in mind, you are sure to make your way to a delectable and satisfying meal!

Cooking is something fun, could be one of your hobby. Especially for moms. Mom should prepare the meal for the family. Change your menu everyday, so your family won't be bored. Take our free various recipes. So you can plan different menu each day. Happy Cooking!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 19, 1:36*pm, rajiv123 >
wrote:
> The marinade is the key to a good grilled food. Put a generous amount of
> marinade to the food that you are about to grill. The best cut for
> marinated food should at least one inch thick. When cooking directly
> from a charcoal grill, sufficient amount of coal can add to the quality
> of your food.
>
> With these basic tips in mind, you are sure to make your way to a
> delectable and satisfying meal!
>
> Cooking is something fun, could be one of your hobby. Especially for
> moms. Mom should prepare the meal for the family. Change your menu
> everyday, so your family won't be bored. Take our free various recipes.
> So you can plan different menu each day. Happy Cooking!

Why can't Dad prepare the meal? Let him get off his big, dead butt
for a change.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 19, 3:30*pm, Cindy Hamilton >
wrote:
> On Feb 19, 1:36*pm, rajiv123 >
> wrote:
>
> > The marinade is the key to a good grilled food. Put a generous amount of
> > marinade to the food that you are about to grill. The best cut for
> > marinated food should at least one inch thick. When cooking directly
> > from a charcoal grill, sufficient amount of coal can add to the quality
> > of your food.

> > With these basic tips in mind, you are sure to make your way to a
> > delectable and satisfying meal!

> > Cooking is something fun, could be one of your hobby. Especially for
> > moms. Mom should prepare the meal for the family. Change your menu
> > everyday, so your family won't be bored. Take our free various recipes.
> > So you can plan different menu each day. Happy Cooking!

> Why can't Dad prepare the meal? *Let him get off his big, dead butt
> for a change.

This drivel was from foodbanter. What did you expect? You know they
are not the brightest bunch over there.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

rajiv123 wrote:
> The marinade is the key to a good grilled food. Put a generous amount
> of marinade to the food that you are about to grill.

Why bother with the meat or the grill at all? Just spoon the marinade
directly into your mouth. It sounds like, with your style of cooking, the
meat only gets in the way of the marinade, anyway, so it's o.k. to forego
that silly extra expense.

--
Dave

Posted to rec.food.cooking

rajiv123 wrote:
> The marinade is the key to a good grilled food. Put a generous amount of
> marinade to the food that you are about to grill. The best cut for
> marinated food should at least one inch thick. When cooking directly
> from a charcoal grill, sufficient amount of coal can add to the quality
> of your food.
>
> With these basic tips in mind, you are sure to make your way to a
> delectable and satisfying meal!
>
> Cooking is something fun, could be one of your hobby. Especially for
> moms. Mom should prepare the meal for the family. Change your menu
> everyday, so your family won't be bored. Take our free various recipes.
> So you can plan different menu each day. Happy Cooking!

Is this a Babelfish translation of some United Nations pamphlet for a
third world country?

I could hear the "help desk" accent leaking through the computer.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"rajiv123" > wrote in message
> . Mom should prepare the meal for the family. Change your menu
> everyday, so your family won't be bored.

Rajiv, where were you when I was growing up? My mother made meatloaf every
day for the 20 years I lived at home. Nothing but meatloaf, mashed potatoes
and peas. Every day, Sunday through Saturday. Never changed it. Had you
been around to tell her to vary the menu, we could have had corn maybe a
couple times a week.

Profound advice. You should tell everyone.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 19, 10:36*am, rajiv123 >
wrote:
> The marinade is the key to a good grilled food.

And here I was thinking that heat management, clean and oiled grill
bars, and a watchful eye where the keys to great grilling. Who needs
that when I can just soak the meat in some silly liquid for hours on
end before I burn it over charcoal?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cindy Hamilton" > wrote in message
On Feb 19, 1:36 pm, rajiv123 >
wrote:
> The marinade is the key to a good grilled food. Put a generous amount of
> marinade to the food that you are about to grill.

Marinade is the key if you are grilling cheap cuts of meat. If the meat is
good quality it doesn't require marinade, particularly not to add flavour or
tenderness.

> The best cut for
> marinated food should at least one inch thick.

One inch thick cut of *what*? You obviously have no idea what you're
talking about.

? When cooking directly
> from a charcoal grill, sufficient amount of coal can add to the quality
> of your food.

Uh huh... and add to creosote which isn't a great idea.

> With these basic tips in mind, you are sure to make your way to a
> delectable and satisfying meal!

Is everyone on Foodbanter this stupid?

> Cooking is something fun, could be one of your hobby. Especially for
> moms. Mom should prepare the meal for the family. Change your menu
> everyday, so your family won't be bored. Take our free various recipes.
> So you can plan different menu each day. Happy Cooking!

Why can't Dad prepare the meal? Let him get off his big, dead butt
for a change.

LOL So true Cindy! This caveman obviously thinks we still live in the
1950's where Mom's keep the house spic & span and everything is okay every
day. Yeah, and I'm June Cleaver. LOL

Jill