Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Glass or ceramic baking sheets?

In my mango dessication project I am seeing m,y need for a non-
reactive glass or ceramic baking sheet, preferably with raised edges
like my old steel baking sheets. Google does not seem to know what
"glass baking sheet" means, and turns up all kinds of crap, like
Cephalon, Pyrex *steel* baking sheets, etc.

Does anyone know of a good source for true glass or ceramic coated
steel baking sheets? About 12x16 inches or so would be best.

Thanks!

John Kuthe...