Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Zukes Up The Greasy Kazoo

Another 16 Quart potful of "Greasy Zuke Stoup":
http://i51.tinypic.com/35n3k9f.jpg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 17:15:14 -0400, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:

>Another 16 Quart potful of "Greasy Zuke Stoup":
>http://i51.tinypic.com/35n3k9f.jpg

Pick them smaller. You will have less seeds and less abundance of
zucchini.
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/21/2011 4:15 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> Another 16 Quart potful of "Greasy Zuke Stoup":
> http://i51.tinypic.com/35n3k9f.jpg

Wow, that is a lot of soup. Looks good, too.

Becca
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ema Nymton wrote:
>Brooklyn1 wrote:
>> Another 16 Quart potful of "Greasy Zuke Stoup":
>> http://i51.tinypic.com/35n3k9f.jpg

>Wow, that is a lot of soup. Looks good, too.

It still had some cooking to go so it cooked down some. I cooked it
with pork again too, and extra onions, garlic, potatoes, carrots,
celery, and peppers. I was going to give this batch of squash away
but the growing season here is almost over so I figured I may as well
take advantage, plus my neighbor brought me a dozen heads of garlic so
I needed an excuse to use some. We're probably not supposed to eat
zucchini anyway, I've tried tossing it out for the critters but none
will eat it... the deer would rather eat a rotten apple than fresh
zucchini. LOL

We had big thunder, lightening, and heavy rain here tonight... I'm
sure glad I finished all my mowing and gardening yesterday and this
morning. And I had my gutters cleaned a few days ago, just in time, I
don't like to climb on roofs anymore so I play safe and pay to have
some young guys do the climbing. The Canada geese don't even notice
the rain, there were about a hundred today doing their normal grass
eating without missing a beat, only thing different is they flap their
wings constantly, washing off the dry weather schmutz. Preciptation
doesn't fool around here in the Catskills... and soon it'll be white
and deep. I ordered a new bird feeder too, I can no longer toss seed
out my window onto the ground, the geese are like giant vacuums, they
don't share. And my big (36") tube TV died, so I will bite the bullet
and buy a new Vizio from Walmart. I called Sony and they wanted $105
just to look at it and no telling what it would cost to repair
parts/labor, so I will try to give it away to someone with strong
friends, the darn thing weighs 201 pounds... my dead TV:
http://i51.tinypic.com/2n7fjq.jpg
I think I will like this TV for my bedroom:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Vizio-XVT553SV/13904846
It's been a busy week.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 17:15:14 -0400, Brooklyn1 wrote:

> Another 16 Quart potful of "Greasy Zuke Stoup":
> http://i51.tinypic.com/35n3k9f.jpg

hope you like it. after all, it's only 64 eight-ounce servings.

blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 11:34:35 -0400, blake murphy
> wrote:

>On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 17:15:14 -0400, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>
>> Another 16 Quart potful of "Greasy Zuke Stoup":
>> http://i51.tinypic.com/35n3k9f.jpg

>hope you like it. after all, it's only 64 eight-ounce servings.

He's going to dump that nasty looking pot of shit out in the back yard
for Bambi to eat.

Lou
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 17:15:14 -0400, Brooklyn1 wrote:

> Another 16 Quart potful of "Greasy Zuke Stoup":
> http://i51.tinypic.com/35n3k9f.jpg

And no one noticed yet that he was wearing his best dress when he took that
pic, which was most likely the entire purpose of such a shot.

Thank **** it wasn't a miniskirt.

TFM®
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 08:07:26 -0400, TFM® >
wrote:

>On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 17:15:14 -0400, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>
>> Another 16 Quart potful of "Greasy Zuke Stoup":
>> http://i51.tinypic.com/35n3k9f.jpg

>And no one noticed yet that he was wearing his best dress when he took that
>pic, which was most likely the entire purpose of such a shot.
>
>Thank **** it wasn't a miniskirt.

LOL. Good catch.

Lou
Posted to rec.food.cooking

TFaggotMurderer®wrote:

>Brooklyn1 wrote:
>
>> Another 16 Quart potful of "Greasy Zuke Stoup":
>> http://i51.tinypic.com/35n3k9f.jpg

>And no one noticed yet that he was wearing his best dress when he took that
>pic, which was most likely the entire purpose of such a shot.
>
>Thank **** it wasn't a miniskirt.
>
>TFaggotMurderer®

Thank **** you didn't know I cook totally nude, or you woulda dropped
to your knees and begged to blow me... natcherly I'd not let your
scuzzy faggot lips near me.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 11:55:49 -0400, Brooklyn1 wrote:

> TFM® wrote:
>
>>Brooklyn1 wrote:
>>
>>> Another 16 Quart potful of "Greasy Zuke Stoup":
>>> http://i51.tinypic.com/35n3k9f.jpg

>>And no one noticed yet that he was wearing his best dress when he took that
>>pic, which was most likely the entire purpose of such a shot.
>>
>>Thank **** it wasn't a miniskirt.
>>
>>TFM®

> Thank **** you didn't know I cook totally nude, or you woulda dropped
> to your knees and begged to blow me... natcherly I'd not let your
> scuzzy faggot lips near me.

Let's see, you're cooking, you're fully clothed, so you're a ****ing liar.

You're wearing a dress in that picture. There's no getting out of that.

Name calling will not help your position.
Don't be mad at me, I didn't take the pic.

TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:47:36 -0400, TFM® >
wrote:

>On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 11:55:49 -0400, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>
>> TFM® wrote:

>>>And no one noticed yet that he was wearing his best dress when he took that
>>>pic, which was most likely the entire purpose of such a shot.
>>>
>>>Thank **** it wasn't a miniskirt.
>>>
>>>TFM®

>> Thank **** you didn't know I cook totally nude, or you woulda dropped
>> to your knees and begged to blow me... natcherly I'd not let your
>> scuzzy faggot lips near me.

>Let's see, you're cooking, you're fully clothed, so you're a ****ing liar.
>
>You're wearing a dress in that picture. There's no getting out of that.

She's always seemed to me like a house dress kinda girl. I'll bet she
goes to the grocery store with curlers in her hair.

Lou
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 11:55:49 -0400, Brooklyn1 wrote:

> TFaggotMurderer®wrote:
>
>>Brooklyn1 wrote:
>>
>>> Another 16 Quart potful of "Greasy Zuke Stoup":
>>> http://i51.tinypic.com/35n3k9f.jpg

>>And no one noticed yet that he was wearing his best dress when he took that
>>pic, which was most likely the entire purpose of such a shot.
>>
>>Thank **** it wasn't a miniskirt.
>>
>>TFaggotMurderer®

> Thank **** you didn't know I cook totally nude, or you woulda dropped
> to your knees and begged to blow me... natcherly I'd not let your
> scuzzy faggot lips near me.

You really don't take criticism well, do you?

All I did was point out that you were wearing a dress when you took the pic
(and I'm quite sure you were aware of the resulting image)

You resort to calling me a faggot in retaliation.
And a murderer.

Dude, I know a bunch of homosexuals I would proudly stand beside and call
my friends.

I wouldn't let you drink from my cat's water bowl. Hell, I wouldn't let
you drink out of my toilet unless you'd agree to let me slam the seat on
your neck.

TFM®
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:09:39 -0500, Lou Decruss wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:47:36 -0400, TFM® >
> wrote:

>>> Thank **** you didn't know I cook totally nude, or you woulda dropped
>>> to your knees and begged to blow me... natcherly I'd not let your
>>> scuzzy faggot lips near me.

>>Let's see, you're cooking, you're fully clothed, so you're a ****ing liar.
>>
>>You're wearing a dress in that picture. There's no getting out of that.

> She's always seemed to me like a house dress kinda girl. I'll bet she
> goes to the grocery store with curlers in her hair.
>

> Lou

Now that I think about it, it makes more sense.
Sheldon isn't an ugly, cross-dressing man, he's simply a she.

The online male persona was simply something it came up with to bolster
it's pen sales way back when the internet and Ebay were first invented.

Only a woman could hate all men *and* all women.
Only a woman would blame me for my wife's death and call me a murderer.
Only a woman would wear a dress like that in the kitchen...

Shelly, you've seen an actual picture of me. You know I'm packing a dick.
If anything I've said in this post is untrue, provide proof.
(IOW, prove your gender or forever be known as a woman)

TFM®
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 14:08:40 -0400, TFM® >
wrote:

>On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:09:39 -0500, Lou Decruss wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:47:36 -0400, TFM® >
>> wrote:

>>>You're wearing a dress in that picture. There's no getting out of that.

>> She's always seemed to me like a house dress kinda girl. I'll bet she
>> goes to the grocery store with curlers in her hair.
>>

>> Lou

>Now that I think about it, it makes more sense.
>Sheldon isn't an ugly, cross-dressing man, he's simply a she.
>
>The online male persona was simply something it came up with to bolster
>it's pen sales way back when the internet and Ebay were first invented.
>
>Only a woman could hate all men *and* all women.
>Only a woman would blame me for my wife's death and call me a murderer.
>Only a woman would wear a dress like that in the kitchen...
>
>Shelly, you've seen an actual picture of me. You know I'm packing a dick.
>If anything I've said in this post is untrue, provide proof.
>(IOW, prove your gender or forever be known as a woman)
>
>TFM®

Even on the outside chance it is a man it wears that house coat to
walmart. But I think we've figured it out and it's a woman. Given
the boob obsession her's never develpoed and she's jealous. And she's
a single cat-lady because no normal man would want anything to do with
a bitch like her. I wonder what her real name is?

Lou

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 13:56:48 -0500, Lou Decruss wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 14:08:40 -0400, TFM® >
> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:09:39 -0500, Lou Decruss wrote:

>>> She's always seemed to me like a house dress kinda girl. I'll bet she
>>> goes to the grocery store with curlers in her hair.
>>>

>>> Lou

>>Now that I think about it, it makes more sense.
>>Sheldon isn't an ugly, cross-dressing man, he's simply a she.
>>
>>The online male persona was simply something it came up with to bolster
>>it's pen sales way back when the internet and Ebay were first invented.
>>
>>Only a woman could hate all men *and* all women.
>>Only a woman would blame me for my wife's death and call me a murderer.
>>Only a woman would wear a dress like that in the kitchen...
>>
>>Shelly, you've seen an actual picture of me. You know I'm packing a dick.
>>If anything I've said in this post is untrue, provide proof.
>>(IOW, prove your gender or forever be known as a woman)
>>
>>TFM®

> Even on the outside chance it is a man it wears that house coat to
> walmart. But I think we've figured it out and it's a woman. Given
> the boob obsession her's never develpoed and she's jealous. And she's
> a single cat-lady because no normal man would want anything to do with
> a bitch like her. I wonder what her real name is?
>
> Lou

The pics of the litterbox shrines that she cleans twice a day are further
proof she's a gurl.
She's got cool tractors, so she's a full blown dike. (not that there's
anything wrong with that)

TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bullshitter wrote:
> Brooklyn1 wrote:
>> TFaggotMurderer®wrote:

>> >And no one noticed yet that he was wearing his best dress when he took that
>> >pic, which was most likely the entire purpose of such a shot.
>> >
>> >Thank **** it wasn't a miniskirt.
>> >
>> >TFaggotMurderer®

>> Thank **** you didn't know I cook totally nude, or you woulda dropped
>> to your knees and begged to blow me... natcherly I'd not let your
>> scuzzy faggot lips near me.

>Yep, totally nude under that drag queen out fit.

Outfit is one word, you IGNORANT mother****er... Bullshitter is likely
the low IQ dwarf socking. LOL
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/21/2011 8:22 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:

snip....
> And my big (36") tube TV died, so I will bite the bullet and buy a new
> Vizio from Walmart. I called Sony and they wanted $105 just to look at
> it and no telling what it would cost to repair parts/labor, so I will
> try to give it away to someone with strong friends, the darn thing
> weighs 201 pounds... my dead TV: http://i51.tinypic.com/2n7fjq.jpg I
> think I will like this TV for my bedroom:
> http://www.walmart.com/ip/Vizio-XVT553SV/13904846 It's been a busy week.

That television is huge. The biggest TV here is 42", and that is in the
living room. The next time I get one, I will get one with a built in
DVD player, so there is no extra wiring to be done. By the time I buy
another one, who knows what they will be like.

Becca

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 18:53:11 -0400, Brooklyn1 wrote:

> Bullshitter wrote:
>> Brooklyn1 wrote:

>>> Thank **** you didn't know I cook totally nude, or you woulda dropped
>>> to your knees and begged to blow me... natcherly I'd not let your
>>> scuzzy faggot lips near me.

>>Yep, totally nude under that drag queen out fit.

> Outfit is one word, you IGNORANT mother****er... Bullshitter is likely
> the low IQ dwarf socking. LOL

Whoa, there's more proof Shelly's a gurl.

Dudes don't give a **** about the word "outfit", nor do we know it's proper
spelling or usage.

TFM®
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/23/2011 8:07 AM, TFM® wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 17:15:14 -0400, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>
>> Another 16 Quart potful of "Greasy Zuke Stoup":
>> http://i51.tinypic.com/35n3k9f.jpg

> And no one noticed yet that he was wearing his best dress when he took that
> pic, which was most likely the entire purpose of such a shot.
>
> Thank **** it wasn't a miniskirt.

LOL! I just saw the original and was wondering what he was wearing. A
towel?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 19:48:36 -0400, Cheryl >
wrote:

> On 8/23/2011 8:07 AM, TFM® wrote:
> > On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 17:15:14 -0400, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> >
> >> Another 16 Quart potful of "Greasy Zuke Stoup":
> >> http://i51.tinypic.com/35n3k9f.jpg

> > And no one noticed yet that he was wearing his best dress when he took that
> > pic, which was most likely the entire purpose of such a shot.
> >
> > Thank **** it wasn't a miniskirt.

> LOL! I just saw the original and was wondering what he was wearing. A
> towel?

I figured it was a bathrobe, but didn't care enough to give it a
second though.

--
I take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 19:48:36 -0400, Cheryl wrote:

> On 8/23/2011 8:07 AM, TFM® wrote:
>> On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 17:15:14 -0400, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>>
>>> Another 16 Quart potful of "Greasy Zuke Stoup":
>>> http://i51.tinypic.com/35n3k9f.jpg

>> And no one noticed yet that he was wearing his best dress when he took that
>> pic, which was most likely the entire purpose of such a shot.
>>
>> Thank **** it wasn't a miniskirt.

> LOL! I just saw the original and was wondering what he was wearing. A
> towel?

Umm, no. That's her house dress.

Sheldon is a fictitious name made up by whoever her name is.
You can call her 'Shelly', I'm sticking with 'Peg Leg Pete'.

TFM®
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 18:20:59 -0500, Ema Nymton >
wrote:

> On 8/21/2011 8:22 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>
> snip....
> > And my big (36") tube TV died, so I will bite the bullet and buy a new
> > Vizio from Walmart. I called Sony and they wanted $105 just to look at
> > it and no telling what it would cost to repair parts/labor, so I will
> > try to give it away to someone with strong friends, the darn thing
> > weighs 201 pounds... my dead TV: http://i51.tinypic.com/2n7fjq.jpg I
> > think I will like this TV for my bedroom:
> > http://www.walmart.com/ip/Vizio-XVT553SV/13904846 It's been a busy week.

> That television is huge. The biggest TV here is 42", and that is in the
> living room. The next time I get one, I will get one with a built in
> DVD player, so there is no extra wiring to be done. By the time I buy
> another one, who knows what they will be like.

I use my big TV as a room heater. Close the door on a cold day and
the room is toasty minutes after I turn the tv on. My oven can't hold
a candle to the TV when it comes to that.

--
I take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/23/2011 8:05 PM, sf wrote:

> I figured it was a bathrobe, but didn't care enough to give it a
> second though.

It's hard not to wonder when it's such a clear reflection in that super
shiny stainless.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 20:14:44 -0400, Cheryl >
wrote:

> On 8/23/2011 8:05 PM, sf wrote:
>
> > I figured it was a bathrobe, but didn't care enough to give it a
> > second though.

> It's hard not to wonder when it's such a clear reflection in that super
> shiny stainless.

Maybe it's due to where I live, but it didn't phase me at all.

--
I take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila

Zukes! Todd Diabetic 45 03-08-2013 03:29 AM
Gad zukes - the aftermath Paul M. Cook General Cooking 7 07-08-2010 07:06 PM
Greasy Brisket--What to do? Robert Love Barbecue 15 06-06-2005 06:16 PM
growing zukes....preserving zukes Kathi Jones Preserving 14 06-03-2005 06:23 PM
growing zukes....preserving zukes Kathi Jones Preserving 0 03-03-2005 10:17 PM