Old 17-09-2010, 01:56 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.gathering.rainbow,aus.tv,soc.culture.irish,rec.food.cooking

Default "Fat bottomed girls, You make the rockin' world go round." WAS'walmart women' getting too fat

On Sep 16, 4:10*pm, Peter Lucas wrote:
AT LAST we get to the real vital statisticks. Anglo American women are
fat - to say it any other way is a frikken being polite;

The aurthoritative Euro Stat yearbook places England at the top of a
chart of obesity of the EUs 27 member countries. Breaking the data
down by sex shows that British women are the fattest in Europe, with
almost a 1/4 at least 4 to 5 stone over their ideal wieght. German
women have an obesity rate of 15.7 per cent and Maltese women 9.2 per
cent. The thinnest women are in Italy, where fewer than 5 per cent are
obese (The obesety Time bomb; F MacRay and L Ballinger)

Italy for long the but of Anglo Saxon jokes about having porky bitches
clearly confounds the hypocritical american women. As ever the English
percieve themselves to be top of the tree. And they are;but in all the
wrong lists.

When we look at the European figures for women obesity, the Anglobitch
is clearly a long way ahead - in fact, nobody can get by her:

First. UK* 23.0%
Second. Germany 21.7%
Third. Malta 21.2%
Fourth. Latvia 19.0%
Fifth. Hungary 18.1%
Sixth. Estonia 16.7%
Seventh.Lithuania 15.9%
Eighth. Portugal 15.8%
Ninth. Czech Rep 15.3%
Tenth. Slovakia 15.0%

* Figures for England only

Remember also that this chart includes another 17 countries, all of
which have less obese women than England. The Nordic countries,
France, Spain and many others all contain fewer fat women (and, by
definition, much more attractive women) than the two major Anglo
American countries.

The evidence is plain for all to see; despite all the maudlin Anglo
blubbering about ‘English Roses’ and ‘Maids of Golden Hair’ it is
obvious that in physical terms Anglo-American women are *much* less
attractive than foreign women – unless one accepts that ‘fat is
beautiful’, of course. LOL.

This is the cornerstone evidence that sustains the Anglobitch thesis.
Psychalogical analysis is good stuff in its own way but ultimately,
hard figures always present an undenilable case. Nor is the problem an
exclusively English one:

Adult obesity rates have nearly quadrupled over the last 15 years,
making Britain the second fattest nation in the developed world,
trailing behind only america, who is way ahead of everyone else in the
world. Is it really TOO MUCH to ask for american women make themselves
even vageuly attractive, making tooling down the sidewalk a much less
unpleasant experience for once?

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Oh, Big Deal!

"Hey
I was just a skinny lad
Never knew no good from bad,
But I knew love before I left my nursery,
Left alone with big fat Fanny,
She was such a naughty nanny!
Hey big woman you made a bad boy out of me!
Hey hey!

I've been singing with my band
Across the water, across the land,
I seen ev'ry blue eyed floozy on the way, hey
But their beauty and their style
Wear kind of smooth after a while.
Take me to them lardy ladies every time!

Fat bottomed girls,
You make the rockin' world go round."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D99n9f3vU4

namaste;