Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.gathering.rainbow,aus.tv,soc.culture.irish,rec.food.cooking
bodhi[_2_] bodhi[_2_] is offline

Default "Fat bottomed girls, You make the rockin' world go round." WAS'walmart women' getting too fat

On Sep 16, 4:10*pm, Peter Lucas > wrote:
> AT LAST we get to the real vital statisticks. Anglo American women are
> fat - to say it any other way is a frikken being polite;
>
> The aurthoritative Euro Stat yearbook places England at the top of a
> chart of obesity of the EUs 27 member countries. Breaking the data
> down by sex shows that British women are the fattest in Europe, with
> almost a 1/4 at least 4 to 5 stone over their ideal wieght. German
> women have an obesity rate of 15.7 per cent and Maltese women 9.2 per
> cent. The thinnest women are in Italy, where fewer than 5 per cent are
> obese (The obesety Time bomb; F MacRay and L Ballinger)
>
> Italy for long the but of Anglo Saxon jokes about having porky bitches
> clearly confounds the hypocritical american women. As ever the English
> percieve themselves to be top of the tree. And they are;but in all the
> wrong lists.
>
> When we look at the European figures for women obesity, the Anglobitch
> is clearly a long way ahead - in fact, nobody can get by her:
>
> First. UK* 23.0%
> Second. Germany 21.7%
> Third. Malta 21.2%
> Fourth. Latvia 19.0%
> Fifth. Hungary 18.1%
> Sixth. Estonia 16.7%
> Seventh.Lithuania 15.9%
> Eighth. Portugal 15.8%
> Ninth. Czech Rep 15.3%
> Tenth. Slovakia 15.0%
>
> * Figures for England only
>
> Remember also that this chart includes another 17 countries, all of
> which have less obese women than England. The Nordic countries,
> France, Spain and many others all contain fewer fat women (and, by
> definition, much more attractive women) than the two major Anglo
> American countries.
>
> The evidence is plain for all to see; despite all the maudlin Anglo
> blubbering about ‘English Roses’ and ‘Maids of Golden Hair’ it is
> obvious that in physical terms Anglo-American women are *much* less
> attractive than foreign women – unless one accepts that ‘fat is
> beautiful’, of course. LOL.
>
> This is the cornerstone evidence that sustains the Anglobitch thesis.
> Psychalogical analysis is good stuff in its own way but ultimately,
> hard figures always present an undenilable case. Nor is the problem an
> exclusively English one:
>
> Adult obesity rates have nearly quadrupled over the last 15 years,
> making Britain the second fattest nation in the developed world,
> trailing behind only america, who is way ahead of everyone else in the
> world. Is it really TOO MUCH to ask for american women make themselves
> even vageuly attractive, making tooling down the sidewalk a much less
> unpleasant experience for once?
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia

Oh, Big Deal!

"Hey
I was just a skinny lad
Never knew no good from bad,
But I knew love before I left my nursery,
Left alone with big fat Fanny,
She was such a naughty nanny!
Hey big woman you made a bad boy out of me!
Hey hey!

I've been singing with my band
Across the water, across the land,
I seen ev'ry blue eyed floozy on the way, hey
But their beauty and their style
Wear kind of smooth after a while.
Take me to them lardy ladies every time!

Fat bottomed girls,
You make the rockin' world go round."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D99n9f3vU4

namaste;