Old 10-08-2010, 03:00 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Thanks Squeaks and Bill

Thank you so much for graciously opening up your beautiful home so we
could have a wonderful, well equipped place in which to gather and
cook, and crash for the weekend.

This was one of the best, if not_the_best cookin' I've attended.
It was the best because we cooked and laughed and shopped, cooked some
more and shopped some more and laughed some more.

It was such a pleasure to visit a couple that is so "in tune" with
each other and have a genuine love and respect for each other.

Thanks again for a memorable weekend.

koko
--

There is no love more sincere than the love of food
George Bernard Shaw

www.kokoscornerblog.com
updated 08/02/10
Watkins natural spices
www.apinchofspices.com

Old 10-08-2010, 03:23 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 19:00:35 -0700, koko wrote:

Thanks again for a memorable weekend.

Thank you "girls" for allowing us to cook along with you! It was a
fun and entertaining weekend.

--

Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.
Old 10-08-2010, 03:49 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 9, 7:00*pm, koko wrote:
Thank you so much for graciously opening up your beautiful home so we
could have a wonderful, well equipped place in which to gather and
cook, and crash for the weekend.

This was one of the best, if not_the_best cookin' I've attended.
It was the best because we cooked and laughed and shopped, cooked some
more and shopped some more and laughed some more.

It was such a pleasure to visit a couple that is so "in tune" with
each other and have a genuine love and respect for each other.

Thanks again for a memorable weekend.

koko
--

There is no love more sincere than the love of food
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *George Bernard Shaw

www.kokoscornerblog.com
updated 08/02/10
Watkins natural spiceswww.apinchofspices.com

Terry and Bill have a very extreme form of the "graciousness gene."
This is not something that can be learned, it is inherited.

As KoKo mentioned, the evening was full of laughs and eating wonderful
food prepared by Terry, Koko, and Christine; I merely brought the
dessert, Alton Brown's Carrot Cake Recipe.

The guests each received a bottle of Terry's Limoncello as parting
gifts.

Harriet & critters in Azusa
Old 10-08-2010, 05:04 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 07:49:47 -0700 (PDT), critters & me in azusa, ca wrote:

On Aug 9, 7:00*pm, koko wrote:
[...]

what a sweet thing to do!

your pal,
blake