Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Crabfest at Squeaks

I just posted on my blog about the wonderful crabfest at Squeaks on
Saturday evening.
If you are interested it's all here.
http://www.kokoscornerblog.com/mycor.../crabfest.html

or
http://tinyurl.com/25mvwuf

We ate, we drank, we ate some more. When we recovered we shopped.

koko

James Beard

www.kokoscornerblog.com
updated 10/10/10
Watkins natural spices
www.apinchofspices.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2010-10-12, koko > wrote:

> I just posted on my blog about the wonderful crabfest at Squeaks on
> Saturday evening.
> If you are interested it's all here.
> http://www.kokoscornerblog.com/mycor.../crabfest.html

Yer killin' me, Koko!

First a pastry class, now a crab feed. And here is me, stuck in
Nosebleed CO. But, I kid. There's only two reasons for me to ever
return to visit my native CA, and that's to see my girls and/or go to
the coast and buy some crabs off the boats. Crab, sourdough bread, n'
champagne is my traditional New Years meal. It's been awhile. (sigh)

I've been checking out yer blog closer, too. Nice job.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 13:21:52 GMT, notbob > wrote:

>On 2010-10-12, koko > wrote:
>>
>> I just posted on my blog about the wonderful crabfest at Squeaks on
>> Saturday evening.
>> If you are interested it's all here.
>> http://www.kokoscornerblog.com/mycor.../crabfest.html

>Yer killin' me, Koko!
>
>First a pastry class, now a crab feed. And here is me, stuck in
>Nosebleed CO. But, I kid. There's only two reasons for me to ever
>return to visit my native CA, and that's to see my girls and/or go to
>the coast and buy some crabs off the boats. Crab, sourdough bread, n'
>champagne is my traditional New Years meal. It's been awhile. (sigh)
>
>I've been checking out yer blog closer, too. Nice job.

Thank you so much.

>nb

Thanks nb, hmmm maybe I'll adopt your new years tradition, that's the
least I can do for a fellow rfc'r

koko

James Beard

www.kokoscornerblog.com