FoodBanter.com

-   -   Thanks Squeaks and Bill (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/399510-thanks-squeaks-bill.html)

koko 10-08-2010 03:00 AM

Thanks Squeaks and Bill

Thank you so much for graciously opening up your beautiful home so we
could have a wonderful, well equipped place in which to gather and
cook, and crash for the weekend.

This was one of the best, if not_the_best cookin' I've attended.
It was the best because we cooked and laughed and shopped, cooked some
more and shopped some more and laughed some more.

It was such a pleasure to visit a couple that is so "in tune" with
each other and have a genuine love and respect for each other.

Thanks again for a memorable weekend.

koko
--

There is no love more sincere than the love of food
George Bernard Shaw

www.kokoscornerblog.com
updated 08/02/10
Watkins natural spices
www.apinchofspices.com

sf[_9_] 10-08-2010 03:23 AM

Thanks Squeaks and Bill

On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 19:00:35 -0700, koko > wrote:

> Thanks again for a memorable weekend.

Thank you "girls" for allowing us to cook along with you! It was a
fun and entertaining weekend.

--

Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.

critters & me in azusa, ca 10-08-2010 03:49 PM

Thanks Squeaks and Bill

On Aug 9, 7:00*pm, koko > wrote:
> Thank you so much for graciously opening up your beautiful home so we
> could have a wonderful, well equipped place in which to gather and
> cook, and crash for the weekend.
>
> This was one of the best, if not_the_best cookin' I've attended.
> It was the best because we cooked and laughed and shopped, cooked some
> more and shopped some more and laughed some more.
>
> It was such a pleasure to visit a couple that is so "in tune" with
> each other and have a genuine love and respect for each other.
>
> Thanks again for a memorable weekend.
>
> koko
> --
>
> There is no love more sincere than the love of food
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *George Bernard Shaw
>
> www.kokoscornerblog.com
> updated 08/02/10
> Watkins natural spiceswww.apinchofspices.com

Terry and Bill have a very extreme form of the "graciousness gene."
This is not something that can be learned, it is inherited.

As KoKo mentioned, the evening was full of laughs and eating wonderful
food prepared by Terry, Koko, and Christine; I merely brought the
dessert, Alton Brown's Carrot Cake Recipe.

The guests each received a bottle of Terry's Limoncello as parting
gifts.

Harriet & critters in Azusa

blake murphy[_2_] 10-08-2010 05:04 PM

Thanks Squeaks and Bill

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 07:49:47 -0700 (PDT), critters & me in azusa, ca wrote:

> On Aug 9, 7:00*pm, koko > wrote:
>> Thank you so much for graciously opening up your beautiful home so we
>> could have a wonderful, well equipped place in which to gather and
>> cook, and crash for the weekend.
>>
>> This was one of the best, if not_the_best cookin' I've attended.
>> It was the best because we cooked and laughed and shopped, cooked some
>> more and shopped some more and laughed some more.
>>
>> It was such a pleasure to visit a couple that is so "in tune" with
>> each other and have a genuine love and respect for each other.
>>
>> Thanks again for a memorable weekend.
>>
>> koko

> Terry and Bill have a very extreme form of the "graciousness gene."
> This is not something that can be learned, it is inherited.
>
> As KoKo mentioned, the evening was full of laughs and eating wonderful
> food prepared by Terry, Koko, and Christine; I merely brought the
> dessert, Alton Brown's Carrot Cake Recipe.
>
> The guests each received a bottle of Terry's Limoncello as parting
> gifts.
>
> Harriet & critters in Azusa

what a sweet thing to do!

your pal,