Old 19-01-2004, 05:33 PM
The Wolf

Default Eagles & Donovan McNabb CHOKE!

Ha Ha, Rush was *right* as usual!

"If George W. Bush announced that a cure for cancer had been discovered,
Democrats would complain about unemployed laboratory rats," Ann Coulter.

Old 19-01-2004, 08:54 PM
Virginia Tadrzynski

Oh so true.........what ever was that poor black boy doing out of the cotton
patch thinking he could possibly compete with the white boys. Please tell
God's Chosen Limbaugh that we women are taking off our shoes, and putting
back up the chain that only allows us to run between the kitchen and the
bedroom, okay. That is if we can do that over getting pregnant
again........will that satisfy your bigotted ideals of America?

Donovan McNabb has nothing to be ashamed of. Limbaugh on the other hand was
probably standing in line to refill yet another prescription. This time
maybe an antipsychotic?

People like you should be ashamed of yourself. You are part of the reason
the rest of the world looks at America as a bunch of ignorant *******s.

-Ginny

"The Wolf" wrote in message
Ha Ha, Rush was *right* as usual!

Old 19-01-2004, 09:13 PM
The Wolf

On 01/19/2004 11:54 AM, in article
, "Virginia Tadrzynski"
opined:

Oh so true.........what ever was that poor black boy doing out of the cotton
patch thinking he could possibly compete with the white boys. Please tell
God's Chosen Limbaugh that we women are taking off our shoes, and putting
back up the chain that only allows us to run between the kitchen and the
bedroom, okay. That is if we can do that over getting pregnant
again........will that satisfy your bigotted ideals of America?

Donovan McNabb has nothing to be ashamed of. Limbaugh on the other hand was
probably standing in line to refill yet another prescription. This time
maybe an antipsychotic?

People like you should be ashamed of yourself. You are part of the reason
the rest of the world looks at America as a bunch of ignorant *******s.

-Ginny

You obviously don't have any sense of humor, probably lost it when your
muslim parents cut your clit off.

I don't give a rat's ass what the rest of the world thinks of America.
Especially canada and Mexico.

"The Wolf" wrote in message
Ha Ha, Rush was *right* as usual!

"Michael, we're bigger than U. S. Steel," Hyman Roth.

Old 19-01-2004, 11:14 PM
george and nancy

HA!HA! what (The Wolf) & Rush said !!
Sooooo very RIGHT !!

Old 19-01-2004, 11:47 PM
Puester

Virginia Tadrzynski wrote:

Oh so true.........what ever was that poor black boy doing out of the cotton
patch thinking he could possibly compete with the white boys. Please tell
God's Chosen Limbaugh that we women are taking off our shoes, and putting
back up the chain that only allows us to run between the kitchen and the
bedroom, okay. That is if we can do that over getting pregnant
again........will that satisfy your bigotted ideals of America?

Donovan McNabb has nothing to be ashamed of. Limbaugh on the other hand was
probably standing in line to refill yet another prescription. This time
maybe an antipsychotic?

People like you should be ashamed of yourself. You are part of the reason
the rest of the world looks at America as a bunch of ignorant *******s.

-Ginny

Right on, Ginny.

gloria p

Old 20-01-2004, 01:17 AM

Sounds like sour grapes from a dissapointed Eagles fan......

Why is it that anyone critical of a teams performance
must be a racist or a bigot ?

Get real, Sweetie...... The Eagles CHOKED !

rj

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 14:54:29 -0500, "Virginia Tadrzynski"
wrote:

Oh so true.........what ever was that poor black boy doing out of the cotton
patch thinking he could possibly compete with the white boys. Please tell
God's Chosen Limbaugh that we women are taking off our shoes, and putting
back up the chain that only allows us to run between the kitchen and the
bedroom, okay. That is if we can do that over getting pregnant
again........will that satisfy your bigotted ideals of America?

Donovan McNabb has nothing to be ashamed of. Limbaugh on the other hand was
probably standing in line to refill yet another prescription. This time
maybe an antipsychotic?

People like you should be ashamed of yourself. You are part of the reason
the rest of the world looks at America as a bunch of ignorant *******s.

-Ginny

"The Wolf" wrote in message
.. .
Ha Ha, Rush was *right* as usual!

--

rj
Old 20-01-2004, 02:23 PM
Stark Raven

In article , The Wolf

==
"If George W. Bush announced that a cure for cancer had been discovered,
Democrats would complain about unemployed laboratory rats," Ann
Coulter.
==

No, but only 1% would get the cure. . . .and you know what, the wolfman
wouldn't be in that number. But he can think he could. And think. And
think. And think. And what a wonderful world we think in.
Old 20-01-2004, 02:47 PM
Stark Raven

In article , george and
nancy wrote:

HA!HA! what (The Wolf) & Rush said !!
Sooooo very RIGHT !!

Sooooo right. Who needs Canada and Mexico. I hate comedy and salsa and
surely miss the comedic stylings of Strom Thurmond. Guess I'll have to
get my laffs from ole Rush and savor the subtle flavors of hoppin'
john.
Old 20-01-2004, 04:57 PM
The Wolf

On 01/20/2004 5:47 AM, in article , "Stark
Raven" opined:

In article , george and
nancy wrote:

HA!HA! what (The Wolf) & Rush said !!
Sooooo very RIGHT !!

Sooooo right. Who needs canada and Mexico. I hate comedy and salsa and
surely miss the comedic stylings of Strom Thurmond. Guess I'll have to
get my laffs from ole Rush and savor the subtle flavors of hoppin'
john.

Stop rambling jism lips and make a point.
The principal difference between genius and stupidity is that there are
limits to genius!