The Wolf

Default Eagles & Donovan McNabb CHOKE!

Ha Ha, Rush was *right* as usual!

"If George W. Bush announced that a cure for cancer had been discovered,
Democrats would complain about unemployed laboratory rats," Ann Coulter.

Virginia Tadrzynski

Oh so true.........what ever was that poor black boy doing out of the cotton
patch thinking he could possibly compete with the white boys. Please tell
God's Chosen Limbaugh that we women are taking off our shoes, and putting
back up the chain that only allows us to run between the kitchen and the
bedroom, okay. That is if we can do that over getting pregnant
again........will that satisfy your bigotted ideals of America?

Donovan McNabb has nothing to be ashamed of. Limbaugh on the other hand was
probably standing in line to refill yet another prescription. This time
maybe an antipsychotic?

People like you should be ashamed of yourself. You are part of the reason
the rest of the world looks at America as a bunch of ignorant *******s.

-Ginny

"The Wolf" > wrote in message
> Ha Ha, Rush was *right* as usual!

The Wolf

On 01/19/2004 11:54 AM, in article
, "Virginia Tadrzynski"
> opined:

> Oh so true.........what ever was that poor black boy doing out of the cotton
> patch thinking he could possibly compete with the white boys. Please tell
> God's Chosen Limbaugh that we women are taking off our shoes, and putting
> back up the chain that only allows us to run between the kitchen and the
> bedroom, okay. That is if we can do that over getting pregnant
> again........will that satisfy your bigotted ideals of America?
>
> Donovan McNabb has nothing to be ashamed of. Limbaugh on the other hand was
> probably standing in line to refill yet another prescription. This time
> maybe an antipsychotic?
>

> People like you should be ashamed of yourself. You are part of the reason
> the rest of the world looks at America as a bunch of ignorant *******s.
>
> -Ginny

You obviously don't have any sense of humor, probably lost it when your
muslim parents cut your clit off.

I don't give a rat's ass what the rest of the world thinks of America.
Especially canada and Mexico.

> "The Wolf" > wrote in message
>> Ha Ha, Rush was *right* as usual!
>>
>> --

"Michael, we're bigger than U. S. Steel," Hyman Roth.

george and nancy

HA!HA! what (The Wolf) & Rush said !!
Sooooo very RIGHT !!

Puester

Virginia Tadrzynski wrote:

> Oh so true.........what ever was that poor black boy doing out of the cotton
> patch thinking he could possibly compete with the white boys. Please tell
> God's Chosen Limbaugh that we women are taking off our shoes, and putting
> back up the chain that only allows us to run between the kitchen and the
> bedroom, okay. That is if we can do that over getting pregnant
> again........will that satisfy your bigotted ideals of America?
>
> Donovan McNabb has nothing to be ashamed of. Limbaugh on the other hand was
> probably standing in line to refill yet another prescription. This time
> maybe an antipsychotic?
>
> People like you should be ashamed of yourself. You are part of the reason
> the rest of the world looks at America as a bunch of ignorant *******s.
>
> -Ginny

Right on, Ginny.

gloria p

Sounds like sour grapes from a dissapointed Eagles fan......

Why is it that anyone critical of a teams performance
must be a racist or a bigot ?

Get real, Sweetie...... The Eagles CHOKED !

<rj>

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 14:54:29 -0500, "Virginia Tadrzynski"
> wrote:

>Oh so true.........what ever was that poor black boy doing out of the cotton
>patch thinking he could possibly compete with the white boys. Please tell
>God's Chosen Limbaugh that we women are taking off our shoes, and putting
>back up the chain that only allows us to run between the kitchen and the
>bedroom, okay. That is if we can do that over getting pregnant
>again........will that satisfy your bigotted ideals of America?
>
>Donovan McNabb has nothing to be ashamed of. Limbaugh on the other hand was
>probably standing in line to refill yet another prescription. This time
>maybe an antipsychotic?
>

>People like you should be ashamed of yourself. You are part of the reason
>the rest of the world looks at America as a bunch of ignorant *******s.
>
>-Ginny
>

>"The Wolf" > wrote in message
.. .
>> Ha Ha, Rush was *right* as usual!
>>
>> --

<rj>
Stark Raven

In article >, The Wolf

==
"If George W. Bush announced that a cure for cancer had been discovered,
Democrats would complain about unemployed laboratory rats," Ann
Coulter.
==

No, but only 1% would get the cure. . . .and you know what, the wolfman
wouldn't be in that number. But he can think he could. And think. And
think. And think. And what a wonderful world we think in.
Stark Raven

In article >, george and
nancy > wrote:

> HA!HA! what (The Wolf) & Rush said !!
> Sooooo very RIGHT !!

Sooooo right. Who needs Canada and Mexico. I hate comedy and salsa and
surely miss the comedic stylings of Strom Thurmond. Guess I'll have to
get my laffs from ole Rush and savor the subtle flavors of hoppin'
john.
The Wolf

On 01/20/2004 5:47 AM, in article , "Stark
Raven" > opined:

> In article >, george and
> nancy > wrote:
>
>> HA!HA! what (The Wolf) & Rush said !!
>> Sooooo very RIGHT !!
>>

> Sooooo right. Who needs canada and Mexico. I hate comedy and salsa and
> surely miss the comedic stylings of Strom Thurmond. Guess I'll have to
> get my laffs from ole Rush and savor the subtle flavors of hoppin'
> john.

Stop rambling jism lips and make a point.
The principal difference between genius and stupidity is that there are
limits to genius!