Virginia Tadrzynski

Default Eagles & Donovan McNabb CHOKE!

Oh so true.........what ever was that poor black boy doing out of the cotton
patch thinking he could possibly compete with the white boys. Please tell
God's Chosen Limbaugh that we women are taking off our shoes, and putting
back up the chain that only allows us to run between the kitchen and the
bedroom, okay. That is if we can do that over getting pregnant
again........will that satisfy your bigotted ideals of America?

Donovan McNabb has nothing to be ashamed of. Limbaugh on the other hand was
probably standing in line to refill yet another prescription. This time
maybe an antipsychotic?

People like you should be ashamed of yourself. You are part of the reason
the rest of the world looks at America as a bunch of ignorant *******s.

-Ginny