Old 07-11-2003, 06:46 PM
Finocchio568

Default Suggestion: Name for Bakery

I'm brainstorming names for a bakery I'm hoping to open in a year. Just one
simple, effective and possibly catchy word.

I would like to see if you have any suggestions. The bakery is basically a
homey, rustic type (with mostly an European flavor/twist) - scones,
poundcakes, pies/tarts, cookies, crackers, breads (and eventually sandwiches &
soups).

Thank you very much.

Ciao, Michael

Old 08-11-2003, 12:28 AM
Julia Altshuler

Bread, Bath and Beyond.

Ya Gotta Have Tart.

Birds fly over the rainbow; rye then oh rye can't I.

Kiss Me Cake.

One Flew Over the Cookies Nest

Like a Rolling Scone.

HTH!
--Lia

Old 08-11-2003, 12:41 AM
Jack Schidt®

"Finocchio568" wrote in message
I'm brainstorming names for a bakery I'm hoping to open in a year. Just

one
simple, effective and possibly catchy word.

I would like to see if you have any suggestions. The bakery is basically

homey, rustic type (with mostly an European flavor/twist) - scones,
poundcakes, pies/tarts, cookies, crackers, breads (and eventually

sandwiches &
soups).

Thank you very much.

Ciao, Michael

Flour Power©

Jack License

Old 08-11-2003, 01:11 AM
levelwave

Wayne Boatwright wrote:

Wonderful, Alan! Or, perhaps, Krust.

Krusty Buns!...

~john!

--
What was it like to see - the face of your own stability - suddenly look
away...

Old 08-11-2003, 01:37 AM
PENMART01

levelwuss crowed:

Wayne Comma-Boy Boatwright scrawled:

Or, perhaps, Krust.

Krusty Buns!...

It's a bakery, not your daughter's porno flick, doofus.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

Old 08-11-2003, 01:44 AM
Tess Derbyfield

How's about "Bakewell's", or "The Cake Walk", or "Loafers", or ... ahahahaa
.... "Starring Rolls" or "Nice Buns"?

~ Tess : )

Old 08-11-2003, 01:54 AM
levelwave

PENMART01 wrote:

It's a bakery, not your daughter's porno flick, doofus.

At 25, I'm the one banging the daughters...

~john!

....and the mothers...

Old 08-11-2003, 02:18 AM
ConnieG999

"Finocchio568" wrote in message
I'm brainstorming names for a bakery I'm hoping to open in a year. Just
one simple, effective and possibly catchy word.

I would like to see if you have any suggestions. The bakery is basically
a homey, rustic type (with mostly an European flavor/twist) - scones,
poundcakes, pies/tarts, cookies, crackers, breads (and eventually

sandwiches &
soups).

Rustica.

Connie
My mind is like a steel...um, whatchamacallit.

Old 08-11-2003, 02:53 AM
levelwave

modom wrote:

or Doh!

(laughing)Bingo!... 'tis perfect...

~john!

Probably a mad suggestion Rodders Winemaking 4 28-07-2007 01:44 AM
Herb Suggestion? S'mee General Cooking 23 24-11-2005 12:06 AM
The Power of Suggestion Damsel General Cooking 10 01-11-2005 10:10 PM
Green tea suggestion Ed Clark Tea 11 16-11-2003 07:42 PM
Suggestion: Need Name for Bakery Finocchio568 Baking 23 13-11-2003 07:28 AM