Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default The Dangers of Breakfast?

The Dangers of Breakfast?

It's heatwaving up here in Pennsylvania these past few days.

I know you folks below the equator folks are chilling down!

So, anyway, what's for breakfast?

Personally? I finished off my birthday cheesecake and a cold leftover half of
a 9" cheesesteak.

I sure fattened up a few pounds over the past few days.

You?

Andy
--
Eat first, talk later.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 27, 5:22*am, Andy > wrote:
> The Dangers of Breakfast?
>
> It's heatwaving up here in Pennsylvania these past few days.
>
> I know you folks below the equator folks are chilling down!
>
> So, anyway, what's for breakfast?
>
> Personally? I finished off my birthday cheesecake and a cold leftover half of
> a 9" cheesesteak.

Oh no. Andy's breakfast sounds appetizing, though maybe not. Maybe
the sandwich was made with Cheez Whiz and slathered with that gorilla
ejaculate that comes in jars that say "Mayonnaise" on their labels.

> You?
>
> Andy

--Bryan listen @ http://www.MySpace.com/TheBonobos

"The 1960's called. They want their recipe back."
--Steve Wertz in rec.food.cooking 4-20-2009

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> The Dangers of Breakfast?
>
> It's heatwaving up here in Pennsylvania these past few days.
>
> I know you folks below the equator folks are chilling down!
>
> So, anyway, what's for breakfast?
>
> Personally? I finished off my birthday cheesecake and a cold leftover half of
> a 9" cheesesteak.
>
> I sure fattened up a few pounds over the past few days.
>
> You?
>
> Andy

Boring brekky--date-nut scone. I should have dumped it into the
freezer, because I didn't really want that today.

We have a 1-day break in the heat. Tomorrow's temp will be ca
90F. I need to do some cooking today--maybe make tuna-mac salad,
since my daughter likes that. I might go to Costco today and get
some of that tuna that was mentioned here.

--
Jean B.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bobo Bonobo® said...

> On Apr 27, 5:22*am, Andy > wrote:
>> The Dangers of Breakfast?
>>
>> It's heatwaving up here in Pennsylvania these past few days.
>>
>> I know you folks below the equator folks are chilling down!
>>
>> So, anyway, what's for breakfast?
>>
>> Personally? I finished off my birthday cheesecake and a cold leftover

hal
> f of
>> a 9" cheesesteak.
>>

> Oh no. Andy's breakfast sounds appetizing, though maybe not. Maybe
> the sandwich was made with Cheez Whiz and slathered with that gorilla
> ejaculate that comes in jars that say "Mayonnaise" on their labels.

Bobo,

I'm an American cheesesteak aficionado. I've never heard of mayo on a
cheesesteak. That would be just too wierd!

Best,

Andy
--
Eat first, talk later.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> Bobo Bonobo® said...
>
>> On Apr 27, 5:22 am, Andy > wrote:
>>> The Dangers of Breakfast?
>>>
>>> It's heatwaving up here in Pennsylvania these past few days.
>>>
>>> I know you folks below the equator folks are chilling down!
>>>
>>> So, anyway, what's for breakfast?
>>>
>>> Personally? I finished off my birthday cheesecake and a cold leftover

> hal
>> f of
>>> a 9" cheesesteak.
>>>

>> Oh no. Andy's breakfast sounds appetizing, though maybe not. Maybe
>> the sandwich was made with Cheez Whiz and slathered with that gorilla
>> ejaculate that comes in jars that say "Mayonnaise" on their labels.

> Bobo,
>
> I'm an American cheesesteak aficionado. I've never heard of mayo on a
> cheesesteak. That would be just too wierd!
>
> Best,
>
> Andy

Sounds weird I agree and no desire to give it the taste test
even for Money

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jean B. said...

> Andy wrote:
>> The Dangers of Breakfast?
>>
>> It's heatwaving up here in Pennsylvania these past few days.
>>
>> I know you folks below the equator folks are chilling down!
>>
>> So, anyway, what's for breakfast?
>>
>> Personally? I finished off my birthday cheesecake and a cold leftover
>> half of a 9" cheesesteak.
>>
>> I sure fattened up a few pounds over the past few days.
>>
>> You?
>>
>> Andy

> Boring brekky--date-nut scone. I should have dumped it into the
> freezer, because I didn't really want that today.
>
> We have a 1-day break in the heat. Tomorrow's temp will be ca
> 90F. I need to do some cooking today--maybe make tuna-mac salad,
> since my daughter likes that. I might go to Costco today and get
> some of that tuna that was mentioned here.

Jean B,

Here it's definitely a day for cold food. The talking heads say it's going
to be somewhere in the 90s today!

Flannel one day and then t-shirt the next? Confounded weather!!!

Maybe I'll buy an Italian hoagie and fritos for lunch.

Stay cool!

Best,

Andy
--
Eat first, talk later.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 05:22:53 -0500, Andy wrote:

> The Dangers of Breakfast?
>
> It's heatwaving up here in Pennsylvania these past few days.
>
> I know you folks below the equator folks are chilling down!
>
> So, anyway, what's for breakfast?
>
> Personally? I finished off my birthday cheesecake and a cold leftover half of
> a 9" cheesesteak.

cold cheesesteak. yum.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> Jean B. said...
>
>> Andy wrote:
>>> The Dangers of Breakfast?
>>>
>>> It's heatwaving up here in Pennsylvania these past few days.
>>>
>>> I know you folks below the equator folks are chilling down!
>>>
>>> So, anyway, what's for breakfast?
>>>
>>> Personally? I finished off my birthday cheesecake and a cold leftover
>>> half of a 9" cheesesteak.
>>>
>>> I sure fattened up a few pounds over the past few days.
>>>
>>> You?
>>>
>>> Andy

>> Boring brekky--date-nut scone. I should have dumped it into the
>> freezer, because I didn't really want that today.
>>
>> We have a 1-day break in the heat. Tomorrow's temp will be ca
>> 90F. I need to do some cooking today--maybe make tuna-mac salad,
>> since my daughter likes that. I might go to Costco today and get
>> some of that tuna that was mentioned here.

> Jean B,
>
> Here it's definitely a day for cold food. The talking heads say it's going
> to be somewhere in the 90s today!
>
> Flannel one day and then t-shirt the next? Confounded weather!!!
>
> Maybe I'll buy an Italian hoagie and fritos for lunch.
>
> Stay cool!
>
> Best,
>
> Andy

I guess, then, that YOU are sending that nasty weather that is on
tap for tomorrow. Ugh. I hate hot weather. I am about to leave
for Costco. Then the question is whether to get Hellmann's mayo,
or whether to try the TJ's mayo. I was going to do the latter,
but if we don't like it, my whole batch of tuna-mac will be ruined.

--
Jean B.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 27, 7:30*am, Andy > wrote:
> Bobo Bonobo® said...
>

> > On Apr 27, 5:22*am, Andy > wrote:
> >> The Dangers of Breakfast?

> >> It's heatwaving up here in Pennsylvania these past few days.

> >> I know you folks below the equator folks are chilling down!

> >> So, anyway, what's for breakfast?

> >> Personally? I finished off my birthday cheesecake and a cold leftover

> hal
> > f of
> >> a 9" cheesesteak.

> > Oh no. *Andy's breakfast sounds appetizing, though maybe not. *Maybe
> > the sandwich was made with Cheez Whiz and slathered with that gorilla
> > ejaculate that comes in jars that say "Mayonnaise" on their labels.

> Bobo,
>
> I'm an American cheesesteak aficionado.

American Government cheese?

> I've never heard of mayo on a
> cheesesteak. That would be just too wierd!

Well, that's good. A lot of folks have the nasty habit of slathering
that slime on anything remotely resembling a sandwich.

> Best,
>
> Andy

--Bryan listen @ http://www.MySpace.com/TheBonobos

"The 1960's called. They want their recipe back."
--Steve Wertz in rec.food.cooking 4-20-2009
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 27, 6:22*am, Andy > wrote:
> The Dangers of Breakfast?
>
> It's heatwaving up here in Pennsylvania these past few days.
>
> I know you folks below the equator folks are chilling down!
>
> So, anyway, what's for breakfast?
>
> Personally? I finished off my birthday cheesecake and a cold leftover half of
> a 9" cheesesteak.
>
> I sure fattened up a few pounds over the past few days.
>
> You?
>
> Andy

the usual boring stuff: life cereal, tea, and a nanner. Plus two
hershey's mini's that my evil co-worker keeps on his desk.

maxine in ri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jean B. wrote:
> Andy wrote:
>> Jean B. said...

>>> Boring brekky--date-nut scone. I should have dumped it into the
>>> freezer, because I didn't really want that today.
>>>
>>> We have a 1-day break in the heat. Tomorrow's temp will be ca 90F.
>>> I need to do some cooking today--maybe make tuna-mac salad, since my
>>> daughter likes that. I might go to Costco today and get some of that
>>> tuna that was mentioned here.

>> Jean B,
>>
>> Here it's definitely a day for cold food. The talking heads say it's
>> going to be somewhere in the 90s today!
>>
>> Flannel one day and then t-shirt the next? Confounded weather!!!
>>
>> Maybe I'll buy an Italian hoagie and fritos for lunch.
>>
>> Stay cool!
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Andy

> I guess, then, that YOU are sending that nasty weather that is on tap
> for tomorrow. Ugh. I hate hot weather. I am about to leave for
> Costco. Then the question is whether to get Hellmann's mayo, or whether
> to try the TJ's mayo. I was going to do the latter, but if we don't
> like it, my whole batch of tuna-mac will be ruined.

Goodness-into each life a little rain must fall .It is said
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bobo Bonobo® said...

> American Government cheese?

But of course! Nothing but the finest processed American cheese food product!

Andy
--
Eat first, talk later.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Andy > wrote:

> The Dangers of Breakfast?
>
> It's heatwaving up here in Pennsylvania these past few days.
>
> I know you folks below the equator folks are chilling down!
>
> So, anyway, what's for breakfast?
>
> Personally? I finished off my birthday cheesecake and a cold leftover half of
> a 9" cheesesteak.
>
> I sure fattened up a few pounds over the past few days.
>
> You?
>
> Andy

Leftover BBQ ribs and grilled squash.
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" > wrote in message ...
> Bobo Bonobo® said...
>
>> On Apr 27, 5:22 am, Andy > wrote:
>>> The Dangers of Breakfast?
>>>
>>> It's heatwaving up here in Pennsylvania these past few days.
>>>
>>> I know you folks below the equator folks are chilling down!
>>>
>>> So, anyway, what's for breakfast?
>>>
>>> Personally? I finished off my birthday cheesecake and a cold leftover

> hal
>> f of
>>> a 9" cheesesteak.
>>>

>> Oh no. Andy's breakfast sounds appetizing, though maybe not. Maybe
>> the sandwich was made with Cheez Whiz and slathered with that gorilla
>> ejaculate that comes in jars that say "Mayonnaise" on their labels.

> Bobo,
>
> I'm an American cheesesteak aficionado. I've never heard of mayo on a
> cheesesteak. That would be just too wierd!

No weirder than putting cheese-whiz on a cheesesteak. Yewww!

Jon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Zeppo said...

> "Andy" > wrote in message news:Xns9BFA560388EEBCotD@

216.196.97.131...
>> Bobo Bonobo® said...

>> hal
>>> f of
>>>>

>>> Oh no. Andy's breakfast sounds appetizing, though maybe not. Maybe
>>> the sandwich was made with Cheez Whiz and slathered with that gorilla
>>> ejaculate that comes in jars that say "Mayonnaise" on their labels.

>> Bobo,
>>
>> I'm an American cheesesteak aficionado. I've never heard of mayo on a
>> cheesesteak. That would be just too wierd!
>>

> No weirder than putting cheese-whiz on a cheesesteak. Yewww!
>
> Jon

Jon,

The office had some out-of-towners (Texas) assembling some hundred or so
giant cabinets for months. We took them to the Reading Terminal Market to
Rick's Steaks for Philly cheesesteaks, a well respected cheesesteak
offering.

The BUMS!!! ordered them with tomatoes, lettuce, mushrooms, peppers, and
other crud that IS called a cheesesteak hoagie. They never tried the bare-
bones cheesesteak.

It was most disgusting to witness but they outnumbered the boss and I in
numbers, height and weight so we withheld any objections. We couldn't care
less if they had powdered cheez whiz!!!

Best,

Andy
--
Eat first, talk later.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> It's heatwaving up here in Pennsylvania these past few days.
>
> I know you folks below the equator folks are chilling down!
>
> So, anyway, what's for breakfast?

Corned beef hash, two English muffins, and a veggie omelet with avocados,
artichokes, onions, broccoli, spinach, and Monterey Jack cheese. Orange
juice and coffee with milk to drink.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bob Terwilliger said...

> Andy wrote:
>
>> It's heatwaving up here in Pennsylvania these past few days.
>>
>> I know you folks below the equator folks are chilling down!
>>
>> So, anyway, what's for breakfast?

> Corned beef hash, two English muffins, and a veggie omelet with avocados,
> artichokes, onions, broccoli, spinach, and Monterey Jack cheese. Orange
> juice and coffee with milk to drink.
>
> Bob

Bob,

Outstanding!!!

Best,

Andy
--
Eat first, talk later.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 18:49:40 -0500, Andy > wrote:

>Bob Terwilliger said...
>
>> Andy wrote:
>>
>>> It's heatwaving up here in Pennsylvania these past few days.
>>>
>>> I know you folks below the equator folks are chilling down!
>>>
>>> So, anyway, what's for breakfast?

>> Corned beef hash, two English muffins, and a veggie omelet with avocados,
>> artichokes, onions, broccoli, spinach, and Monterey Jack cheese. Orange
>> juice and coffee with milk to drink.
>>
>> Bob

>Bob,
>
>Outstanding!!!
>
>Best,
>
>Andy

Makes my chocolate peanut butter smoothie, two wheat germ cranberry
muffins, omelet with red peppers, mushrooms and onion, bagel with
strawberry cream cheese, two glasses of orange juice, and a cup of
freshly brewed Kenyan dark roast look piddly.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 18:49:40 -0500, Andy > wrote:
>
>>Bob Terwilliger said...

>>> Corned beef hash, two English muffins, and a veggie omelet with
>>> avocados,
>>> artichokes, onions, broccoli, spinach, and Monterey Jack cheese. Orange
>>> juice and coffee with milk to drink.
>>>
>>> Bob

>>Bob,
>>
>>Outstanding!!!
>>
>>Best,
>>
>>Andy

> Makes my chocolate peanut butter smoothie, two wheat germ cranberry
> muffins, omelet with red peppers, mushrooms and onion, bagel with
> strawberry cream cheese, two glasses of orange juice, and a cup of
> freshly brewed Kenyan dark roast look piddly.

Yeah, well, hage you SEEN Bob?

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lin Lin is offline

Andy wrote of Bob's breakfast yesterday:

>> Corned beef hash, two English muffins, and a veggie omelet with avocados,
>> artichokes, onions, broccoli, spinach, and Monterey Jack cheese. Orange
>> juice and coffee with milk to drink.

> Bob,
>
> Outstanding!!!

It was pretty good. After the farmers market Saturday we went to this
cute little restaurant and could barely eat half of what was ordered, so
we had lots leftovers. It's one of those "hole-in-the-wall" places
that's been around for over 20 years. It's always been packed whenever
we've tried to go in before and neither of us likes waiting for a table,
but this time we did and it was worth the wait. Fresh ingredients, huge
portions and a pretty extensive menu.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/katrinas-auburn

If I recall it was about $40 for three people. Not shabby at all for as
much food that was ordered -- and we had enough left for another meal!

Today, I'm nursing my second cup of coffee. No appetite yet. Dinner last
night was amazing.

--Lin
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lin said...

> Andy wrote of Bob's breakfast yesterday:
>
>>> Corned beef hash, two English muffins, and a veggie omelet with
>>> avocados, artichokes, onions, broccoli, spinach, and Monterey Jack
>>> cheese. Orange juice and coffee with milk to drink.

>> Bob,
>>
>> Outstanding!!!

> It was pretty good. After the farmers market Saturday we went to this
> cute little restaurant and could barely eat half of what was ordered, so
> we had lots leftovers. It's one of those "hole-in-the-wall" places
> that's been around for over 20 years. It's always been packed whenever
> we've tried to go in before and neither of us likes waiting for a table,
> but this time we did and it was worth the wait. Fresh ingredients, huge
> portions and a pretty extensive menu.
>
> http://www.yelp.com/biz/katrinas-auburn
>
> If I recall it was about $40 for three people. Not shabby at all for as
> much food that was ordered -- and we had enough left for another meal!
>
> Today, I'm nursing my second cup of coffee. No appetite yet. Dinner last
> night was amazing.
>
> --Lin

Lin,

I could easily overdo a good thing like that! It's happened once or twice
or thrice in the past!

Thanks.

Best,

Andy