Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_15_] Andy[_15_] is offline

Default The Dangers of Breakfast?

Zeppo said...

> "Andy" > wrote in message news:Xns9BFA560388EEBCotD@

216.196.97.131...
>> Bobo Bonobo® said...

>> hal
>>> f of
>>>>

>>> Oh no. Andy's breakfast sounds appetizing, though maybe not. Maybe
>>> the sandwich was made with Cheez Whiz and slathered with that gorilla
>>> ejaculate that comes in jars that say "Mayonnaise" on their labels.

>> Bobo,
>>
>> I'm an American cheesesteak aficionado. I've never heard of mayo on a
>> cheesesteak. That would be just too wierd!
>>

> No weirder than putting cheese-whiz on a cheesesteak. Yewww!
>
> Jon

Jon,

The office had some out-of-towners (Texas) assembling some hundred or so
giant cabinets for months. We took them to the Reading Terminal Market to
Rick's Steaks for Philly cheesesteaks, a well respected cheesesteak
offering.

The BUMS!!! ordered them with tomatoes, lettuce, mushrooms, peppers, and
other crud that IS called a cheesesteak hoagie. They never tried the bare-
bones cheesesteak.

It was most disgusting to witness but they outnumbered the boss and I in
numbers, height and weight so we withheld any objections. We couldn't care
less if they had powdered cheez whiz!!!

Best,

Andy
--