Posted to rec.food.chocolate

Default The Dangers In Chocolate

On 07/08/2011 10:40 AM, tan wrote:
> You may not ever eat another Ring Ding for the rest of your life. In
> this article, we'll cover just a few of the dangers of chocolate and
> chocolate based products. In this article, we'll cover just a few of the
> worst things you can put in your body. In this article, we'll cover just
> a few of the worst things you can put in your body.
>
> Well, as good as chocolate might taste, especially that absolutely
> incredible German chocolate, it is probably one of the worst things you
> can put in your body. If you counted the number of ads in newspapers,
> magazines and on TV for some kind of chocolate product and tied them end
> to end, you could probably go to the moon and back a hundred times. If
> we weren't, we wouldn't be constantly bombarded with ads for Ring Dings,
> Devil Dogs and what have you. Let's face it, many of us are
> chocoholics.

If he had crossposted this it would be a troll
but is simply ignorant. Dark Chocolate is good for you
full of good chemicals to keep the brain perking along.

Your chocolate flavored confection as you mention are
bad for you formerly at least being made with transfats
and corn syrup and excessive sugar overuse of which is the
bad habit. That is what you are addicted to. Along with
sugary soda pop such common snack food as potato chips
and tortilla chips are full of bad fats. Maybe not
as bad as formally but read the label unless you are
in a nation where the label is not required to list
what is in a package or in a serving. Anything that
tells you that it is more than half fat calories is
not worth the ingestion except in starvation conditions.

I use at least a third of an ounce of 72% chocolated
per day which amounts to 80 calories. I am having that
much or more chocolate each day and it is not contributing
to weight gain. This is not chocolate candy nor chocolate
flavored candy but chocolate made from cocoa beans and vanilla.

bliss