Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default The Fat Boy POISONED Christy

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> "C.D" > wrote:
>
>> "brooklyn1" > wrote in message
>>
>> you really are a sick **** shelly.

> More people should speak up about his actions. Too may people shrug
> this off.

Ya'll just keep bringin' me into yer conversin'.

Well, they're all thinking what I'm thinking... that you kinda look like
kili, you sure got her eyes, and you definitely got her lips... hey fat boy,
look at that sqwartz face, looks just like kili. I know you ain't getting
any, and she'll never know, so why not, shove your humid florida tube down
that dwarf's parched texass throat, she'll love yer humidity, and she'll
make you happy just like kili did when you got her all happy on cheap booze.
<G>

Ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha. . . .

Posted to rec.food.cooking

brooklyn1 > wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>> "C.D" > wrote:
>>
>>> "brooklyn1" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> you really are a sick **** shelly.

>> More people should speak up about his actions. Too may people shrug
>> this off.
>>

> Ya'll just keep bringin' me into yer conversin'.
>
> Well, they're all thinking what I'm thinking... that you kinda look like
> kili, you sure got her eyes, and you definitely got her lips... hey fat boy,
> look at that sqwartz face, looks just like kili. I know you ain't getting
> any, and she'll never know, so why not, shove your humid florida tube down
> that dwarf's parched texass throat, she'll love yer humidity, and she'll
> make you happy just like kili did when you got her all happy on cheap booze.
> <G>
>
> Ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha. . . .

9:346PM - Yep - you're *really* drunk by now as you're completely
incoherent.

Don't you ever wake up int he morning, turn on the computer, and
wonder what you said last night that you can't remember?

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> brooklyn1 > wrote:

>>> More people should speak up about his actions. Too may people shrug
>>> this off.
>>>

>> Ya'll just keep bringin' me into yer conversin'.
>>
>> Well, they're all thinking what I'm thinking... that you kinda look like
>> kili, you sure got her eyes, and you definitely got her lips... hey fat
>> boy,
>> look at that sqwartz face, looks just like kili. I know you ain't
>> getting
>> any, and she'll never know, so why not, shove your humid florida tube
>> down
>> that dwarf's parched texass throat, she'll love yer humidity, and she'll
>> make you happy just like kili did when you got her all happy on cheap
>> booze.
>> <G>
>>
>> Ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha. . . .

> 9:346PM - Yep - you're *really* drunk by now as you're completely
> incoherent.
>
> Don't you ever wake up int he morning, turn on the computer, and
> wonder what you said last night that you can't remember?

He awakens in his Crystal Palace the same way every morning, my lord.

He awakens to hairball vomits on his face, **** on his feet and plenty of
scratches around his genitalia, which he leaves exposed all night.

His cats love him as much as we do.

The Sheldon will never learn that it is indeed the most hated beast in all
of usenet, it must be shunned.
Of course this will never happen and all newcomers to the group will be
taken in by it's initial kindness, then slammed to the ground like
yesterday's rubbish.

Shelly, get that ****ing cat off the counter!

TFM®

TFM®