Old 27-06-2008, 04:54 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default supper tonight

Seems I've gone salad mad...tonight a chicken & imatation crab salad. Diced
celery, diced tomato and cucumber, sliced almonds, imatation crab and
chicken with curried mayo. Tomorrow looks like... baked in a bed of
saurkraut garlic sausage.

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

Old 27-06-2008, 05:18 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

hahabogus said...

Seems I've gone salad mad...tonight a chicken & imatation crab salad.
Diced celery, diced tomato and cucumber, sliced almonds, imatation crab
and chicken with curried mayo. Tomorrow looks like... baked in a bed of
saurkraut garlic sausage.

hababogus,

Don't forget a little avocado in there too! Then send me some on an onion
roll with provolone (I can add the provolone here if it's too much trouble.

Or not.

Andy