Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default supper tonight

several chicken thighs bone in skin on...I opened them up and sprinkled a
roasted pepper and garlic spice blend (outa a bottle); rolled them back up
then cooked them at 375F for 45 minutes in my convection oven. Sides nuked
frozen Brocolli. Smells heavenly. Supper will be served in 6 minutes.

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

Elbonian Folklore

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 22 May 2007 22:35:59 GMT, hahabogus > wrote:

>several chicken thighs bone in skin on...I opened them up and sprinkled a
>roasted pepper and garlic spice blend (outa a bottle); rolled them back up
>then cooked them at 375F for 45 minutes in my convection oven. Sides nuked
>frozen Brocolli. Smells heavenly. Supper will be served in 6 minutes.

chicken & pork adobo (served over rice) here

--
See return address to reply by email