Old 04-02-2008, 01:02 PM posted to rec.food.cooking, alt.evil, eunet.esprit

Default What is the most EVIL food you ever ate???

A few years ago, I ate a hamburger that I made myself
with a lot of onions, chili and pepper.

It was surely the food from hell, because it tortured my
bowels for many hours and my poor ass was almost
destroyed by the heavy farts this demonic burger created
in my bowels. Then, when it finally left my body, it
severely burned my asshole.

I swear, this burger was from HELL.

What's the most EVIL food you ever ate???

Old 04-02-2008, 10:04 PM posted to rec.food.cooking, alt.evil, eunet.esprit

On Feb 4, 8:02 am, Carl Dau wrote:
A few years ago, I ate a hamburger that I made myself
with a lot of onions, chili and pepper.

It was surely the food from hell, because it tortured my
bowels for many hours and my poor ass was almost
destroyed by the heavy farts this demonic burger created
in my bowels. Then, when it finally left my body, it
severely burned my asshole.

I swear, this burger was from HELL.

What's the most EVIL food you ever ate???

Okra. I didn't realise how slimy it was.

John Kane, Kingston ON Canada
Old 04-02-2008, 10:54 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

[OP's malicious crossposting elided]

John Kane wrote:

Okra. I didn't realise how slimy it was.

It isn't always. Ever tried the Vietnamese canh chua (sour-and-spicy
soup)? Okra is usually present and has a nearly crispy texture, nothing
slimy about it.

Victor
Old 04-02-2008, 11:24 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.evil,eunet.esprit

"kilikini" wrote in
:

What's the most EVIL food you ever ate???

I ate some tacos from a street vendor in Mexico. Oh my gosh were they
good - until the next day. I've never smelled anything from my body
like *that* before! :~)

Well, that killed any thought I may have had about having breakfast!!

I'll have to stick my fingers in my ears, close my eyes and go
"Lalalalalalalalalalalala........." from now on!! :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

You will travel through the valley of rejection;
you will reside in the land of morning mists...and you will find your home,
though it will not be where you left it.

Old 04-02-2008, 11:31 PM posted to rec.food.cooking, alt.evil, eunet.esprit

What's the most EVIL food you ever ate???

Tamales from a glass jar. I almost never get indigestion but those
buggers gave it to me for almost twelve hours.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:48 PM posted to rec.food.cooking, alt.evil, eunet.esprit

On Feb 4, 8:02´┐Żam, Carl Dau wrote:
What's the most EVIL food you ever ate???

Mine is real simple. Never eat a half box of Cheerios in one sitting.

Old 05-02-2008, 12:00 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

One time on Usenet, " said:
On Feb 4, 8:02=EF=BF=BDam, Carl Dau wrote:

What's the most EVIL food you ever ate???

Mine is real simple. Never eat a half box of Cheerios in one sitting.

Same here, only with a 1 pound bag of carrots...

--
Jani in WA
Old 05-02-2008, 12:24 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael \"Dog3\" wrote:

I hadn't thought about veggies and such. Hows about 1 1/2 pounds of bing

cherries at one sitting... Gawd

A number of years ago, when the kid was still living here, I had made a batch
of baklava. A few hours later he complained that the baklava had made him
sick. he had eaten about 3/4 of it. He never did that again.

Old 05-02-2008, 01:15 AM posted to rec.food.cooking, alt.evil, eunet.esprit

On Feb 4, 12:36*pm, "kilikini" wrote:
"Carl Dau" wrote in message

A few years ago, I ate a hamburger that I made myself
with a lot of onions, chili and pepper.

It was surely the food from hell, because it tortured my
bowels for many hours and my poor ass was almost
destroyed by the heavy farts this demonic burger created
in my bowels. Then, when it finally left my body, it
severely burned my asshole.

I swear, this burger was from HELL.

What's the most EVIL food you ever ate???

I ate some tacos from a street vendor in Mexico. *Oh my gosh were they
good - until the next day. *I've never smelled anything from my body like
*that* before! *:~)

kili ---- who couldn't even go to work the next day. *Yikes!

Tell me you were in Puerto Vallarta??? - I had a VERY similar
experience!

Myrl
Old 05-02-2008, 02:20 AM posted to rec.food.cooking, alt.evil, eunet.esprit

"Carl Dau" wrote in message

A few years ago, I ate a hamburger that I made myself
with a lot of onions, chili and pepper.

It was surely the food from hell, because it tortured my
bowels for many hours and my poor ass was almost
destroyed by the heavy farts this demonic burger created
in my bowels. Then, when it finally left my body, it
severely burned my asshole.

I swear, this burger was from HELL.

What's the most EVIL food you ever ate???

I ate some tacos from a street vendor in Mexico. Oh my gosh were they
good - until the next day. I've never smelled anything from my body like
*that* before! :~)

kili ---- who couldn't even go to work the next day. Yikes!

Tell me you were in Puerto Vallarta??? - I had a VERY similar
experience!

Myrl

No, but Tijuana is just as touristy. *Loved the tacos, hated the "side
effects". *:~)

kili- Hide quoted text -

My daughter, her husband, grandkids and I went to Puerto Vallarta a
few years back. My daughter told me that if I took Imodium tablets
every morning, I wouldn't get Tourista.

Well, they had the oposite effect, and blocked me up so bad, I could
barely move - I was pure concrete inside. So, since this was going to
be a very long Mexican vacation, I decided to stop by a Mexican
pharmacy and see if I could "alleviate" the problem with some kind of
laxative. About day 5 of the vacation, we went on a horseback ride to
the waterfalls, after eating some "wonderful" tacos from one of the
vendors, WHEN EVERYTHING came together to create a PERFECT storm!

I thought for certain they were going to need to airlift me out of the
country;-(

But those were really good tacos;-) And that stuff from the pharmacy
really worked too!

Old 05-02-2008, 03:08 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Haggis. Yuk! Like eating canned cat food. At least it smells like
canned cat food and tastes as I imagine canned cat food would taste
based on its smell. Yuk. Yuk. Yuk!

The Evil Cantaloupe General Cooking 46 05-07-2006 11:56 PM
See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Test No Evil Mark Thorson General Cooking 2 10-05-2006 05:49 AM
Zocor - evil, evil, evil Dan Abel General Cooking 81 29-10-2005 12:13 AM
Chocolate is EVIL, it's the food of HELL ! Brian Raab Chocolate 7 14-10-2004 03:40 PM