Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.evil,eunet.esprit
PeterLucas[_4_] PeterLucas[_4_] is offline

Default What is the most EVIL food you ever ate???

Carl Dau > wrote in news:6b5d83d7-d493-4339-
:

> A few years ago, I ate a hamburger that I made myself
> with a lot of onions, chili and pepper.
>
> It was surely the food from hell, because it tortured my
> bowels for many hours and my poor ass was almost
> destroyed by the heavy farts this demonic burger created
> in my bowels. Then, when it finally left my body, it
> severely burned my asshole.

LOL!! We call that a 'Ringburner Burger'.

> I swear, this burger was from HELL.
>
> What's the most EVIL food you ever ate???

Satay Calamari right up in the Highlands of Malaysia.

If one possessed a reasonable thought back in those days, one would have
said...... "Hang on, it's 1975, and it takes 4 days for anything to get
from the coast up to here...... and the Malays don't go much on
refrigeration!!"

But......... I ended up with a slight stomach ache...... a couple of
farts and a good dump later and I was fine.

4 of my mates who had the same food ended up in hospital :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

You will travel through the valley of rejection;
you will reside in the land of morning mists...and you will find your
home,
though it will not be where you left it.