Brian Raab

Default Chocolate is EVIL, it's the food of HELL !

Chocolate is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like Chocolate, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop eating Chocolate now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Chocolate is evil, eating Chocolate is BLASPHEMY , only
heretics and witches like Chocolate.And heretics and witches
shall BURN !

Chocolate is the food of SATAN, made in HELL's KITCHEN !!!!
bobbie sellers

Emma you wrote,

> do you have any actual proof of this or are you guessing? i would very
> much like to know if this is true as i tend to consume quite alot of
> this evil!!!!

He is full of it. The first people to use Chocolate in the Old
World as opposed to Native Americans were Catholic monks to help
stay awake during their long (religious) vigils.
A few years later it spread to the noble ladies and sermons were
preached against its use in church, the ladies stayed awake and
gossipped.

Chocolate is a neutral substance full of good things but calorific
and you need to keep consumption down and exercise else the choco
calories will cause you trouble.

Here is little verse parody on the matter.

"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the beans of cocoa that the thoughts acquire speed,
the thighs acquire girth, the girth become a warning.
It is by theobromine alone I set my mind in motion."
--from Someone else's Dune spoof ripped to my taste.

later
bliss -- C O C O A Powered ...

--
bobbie sellers - a retired nurse in San Francisco
bliss at california dot com

emma

do you have any actual proof of this or are you guessing? i would very
much like to know if this is true as i tend to consume quite alot of
this evil!!!!
emma

do you have any actual proof of this or are you guessing? i would very
much like to know if this is true as i tend to consume quite alot of
this evil!!!!

Hajara

I'd love to konow the kind of chocolates Katharine eats. I'd love to
live to 96years.
Hajara