Old 10-05-2007, 11:12 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default World class ice cream in 5 minutes or less

World class? Well, better than shop-bought.

Get:

1 Cuisinart ice cream/sorbet maker, the type with a hollow-walled
container that you keep in the freezer, or similar device.

Ingredients:

1 lb packet frozen blackberries
12 oz can of evaporated milk
11.5 oz can of guava nectar (an extremely sweet type of canned fruit
juice that Hispanics love).

1. Liquidize frozen blackberries in food processor (skip this step if
you like).

2. Put all ingredients in ice cream maker and turn on.

3. If you skipped step 1 poke the mixture a bit with a spoon as it
rotates to crush the blackberries.

4. Whirl it about 5 minutes and serve, or decant into container and
store in freezer.

Goes great with apple pie.

This should also work with other berries, though you will need to
implement step 1 with strawberries.

Old 11-05-2007, 12:16 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 11, 8:12 am, jmm1951 wrote:
[...]

That sounds delicious - and I'm an icecream lover from way back...
just back from a trip to Italy where the ice cream is divine.
My ice cream maker is not Cuisinart but it is a good one like your
other suggestion.
I'm going to put the container in the freezer right now. I am taking a
dessert out to friends for a dinner party tonight and was going to
cook tiny poached pears with some accompaniment like a choc. cream
custard but blackberry icecream would be perfect.
Thank you!!

--
Bronwyn
Oz

Old 11-05-2007, 01:57 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default {ASSM} My Negro Slave Story PT 2-6, was World class ice cream in 5 minutes or less

On May 10, 6:12 pm, jmm1951 wrote:
[...]

did you know you're profile is public info? Im sure you did

I believe you will recognize this title?

Old 11-05-2007, 05:50 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Bronwyn wrote:

Come on guys! We're talking about ice cream here!!!! What's with you?
No, don't answer. I have my recipe.
Bronwyn

all it says is this.. this is what they posted

Jeez! I don't want to put down anyone's attempts to be creative, but
the stories on this group are so pathetic that one has to believe they
are written exclusively by virgins--and perverted, racist virgins at
that.

actually I KNOW OP didn't mean for us to know this cause it was years
ago.. and it was only ONE post. (quoted above)

I just wanted to let the cat out of the bag, otherwise it's a little TMI
if you know what I mean
Old 11-05-2007, 02:50 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 10, 8:57 pm, Barry wrote:
[...]

I did not recognize that title, but I looked it up anyway.

Actually I did not write that story. What I wrote was a COMMENT on it
which said:

"Jeez! I don't want to put down anyone's attempts to be creative, but
the stories on this group are so pathetic that one has to believe they
are written exclusively by virgins--and perverted, racist virgins at
that. "

And I stand by that comment.

Old 11-05-2007, 04:28 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 11, 9:50 am, jmm1951 wrote:

terd on a stick

And I stand by that comment.

sooo it's all about young white girls getting cut by Negro slaves?

you dirty old man