FoodBanter.com

-   -   World class ice cream in 5 minutes or less (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/123308-world-class-ice-cream.html)

jmm1951 10-05-2007 11:12 PM

World class ice cream in 5 minutes or less

World class? Well, better than shop-bought.

Get:

1 Cuisinart ice cream/sorbet maker, the type with a hollow-walled
container that you keep in the freezer, or similar device.

Ingredients:

1 lb packet frozen blackberries
12 oz can of evaporated milk
11.5 oz can of guava nectar (an extremely sweet type of canned fruit
juice that Hispanics love).

1. Liquidize frozen blackberries in food processor (skip this step if
you like).

2. Put all ingredients in ice cream maker and turn on.

3. If you skipped step 1 poke the mixture a bit with a spoon as it
rotates to crush the blackberries.

4. Whirl it about 5 minutes and serve, or decant into container and
store in freezer.

Goes great with apple pie.

This should also work with other berries, though you will need to
implement step 1 with strawberries.

Bronwyn 11-05-2007 12:16 AM

On May 11, 8:12 am, jmm1951 > wrote:
> World class? Well, better than shop-bought.
>
> Get:
>
> 1 Cuisinart ice cream/sorbet maker, the type with a hollow-walled
> container that you keep in the freezer, or similar device.
>
> Ingredients:
>
> 1 lb packet frozen blackberries
> 12 oz can of evaporated milk
> 11.5 oz can of guava nectar (an extremely sweet type of canned fruit
> juice that Hispanics love).
>
> 1. Liquidize frozen blackberries in food processor (skip this step if
> you like).
>
> 2. Put all ingredients in ice cream maker and turn on.
>
> 3. If you skipped step 1 poke the mixture a bit with a spoon as it
> rotates to crush the blackberries.
>
> 4. Whirl it about 5 minutes and serve, or decant into container and
> store in freezer.
>
> Goes great with apple pie.
>
> This should also work with other berries, though you will need to
> implement step 1 with strawberries.

That sounds delicious - and I'm an icecream lover from way back...
just back from a trip to Italy where the ice cream is divine.
My ice cream maker is not Cuisinart but it is a good one like your
other suggestion.
I'm going to put the container in the freezer right now. I am taking a
dessert out to friends for a dinner party tonight and was going to
cook tiny poached pears with some accompaniment like a choc. cream
custard but blackberry icecream would be perfect.
Thank you!!

--
Bronwyn
Oz

Barry 11-05-2007 01:57 AM

{ASSM} My Negro Slave Story PT 2-6, was World class ice cream in 5 minutes or less

On May 10, 6:12 pm, jmm1951 > wrote:
> World class? Well, better than shop-bought.
>
> Get:
>
> 1 Cuisinart ice cream/sorbet maker, the type with a hollow-walled
> container that you keep in the freezer, or similar device.
>
> Ingredients:
>
> 1 lb packet frozen blackberries
> 12 oz can of evaporated milk
> 11.5 oz can of guava nectar (an extremely sweet type of canned fruit
> juice that Hispanics love).
>
> 1. Liquidize frozen blackberries in food processor (skip this step if
> you like).
>
> 2. Put all ingredients in ice cream maker and turn on.
>
> 3. If you skipped step 1 poke the mixture a bit with a spoon as it
> rotates to crush the blackberries.
>
> 4. Whirl it about 5 minutes and serve, or decant into container and
> store in freezer.
>
> Goes great with apple pie.
>
> This should also work with other berries, though you will need to
> implement step 1 with strawberries.

{ASSM} My Negro Slave Story PT 2-6

did you know you're profile is public info? Im sure you did

I believe you will recognize this title?

Barry 11-05-2007 05:50 AM

Bronwyn wrote:

> Come on guys! We're talking about ice cream here!!!! What's with you?
> No, don't answer. I have my recipe.
> Bronwyn

all it says is this.. this is what they posted

> Jeez! I don't want to put down anyone's attempts to be creative, but
> the stories on this group are so pathetic that one has to believe they
> are written exclusively by virgins--and perverted, racist virgins at
> that.

actually I KNOW OP didn't mean for us to know this cause it was years
ago.. and it was only ONE post. (quoted above)

I just wanted to let the cat out of the bag, otherwise it's a little TMI
if you know what I mean

jmm1951 11-05-2007 02:50 PM

On May 10, 8:57 pm, Barry > wrote:
> On May 10, 6:12 pm, jmm1951 > wrote:
>

> > World class? Well, better than shop-bought.

> > Get:

> > 1 Cuisinart ice cream/sorbet maker, the type with a hollow-walled
> > container that you keep in the freezer, or similar device.

> > Ingredients:

> > 1 lb packet frozen blackberries
> > 12 oz can of evaporated milk
> > 11.5 oz can of guava nectar (an extremely sweet type of canned fruit
> > juice that Hispanics love).

> > 1. Liquidize frozen blackberries in food processor (skip this step if
> > you like).

> > 2. Put all ingredients in ice cream maker and turn on.

> > 3. If you skipped step 1 poke the mixture a bit with a spoon as it
> > rotates to crush the blackberries.

> > 4. Whirl it about 5 minutes and serve, or decant into container and
> > store in freezer.

> > Goes great with apple pie.

> > This should also work with other berries, though you will need to
> > implement step 1 with strawberries.

> {ASSM} My Negro Slave Story PT 2-6
>
> did you know you're profile is public info? Im sure you did
>
> I believe you will recognize this title?

I did not recognize that title, but I looked it up anyway.

Actually I did not write that story. What I wrote was a COMMENT on it
which said:

"Jeez! I don't want to put down anyone's attempts to be creative, but
the stories on this group are so pathetic that one has to believe they
are written exclusively by virgins--and perverted, racist virgins at
that. "

And I stand by that comment.

Barry 11-05-2007 04:28 PM

{ASSM} My Negro Slave Story PT 2-6, was World class ice cream in 5 minutes or less

On May 11, 9:50 am, jmm1951 > wrote:

<terd on a stick>

> And I stand by that comment.

sooo it's all about young white girls getting cut by Negro slaves?

you dirty old man