Posted to rec.food.cooking
Barry Barry is offline

Default {ASSM} My Negro Slave Story PT 2-6, was World class ice creamin 5 minutes or less

Bronwyn wrote:

> Come on guys! We're talking about ice cream here!!!! What's with you?
> No, don't answer. I have my recipe.
> Bronwyn

all it says is this.. this is what they posted

> Jeez! I don't want to put down anyone's attempts to be creative, but
> the stories on this group are so pathetic that one has to believe they
> are written exclusively by virgins--and perverted, racist virgins at
> that.

actually I KNOW OP didn't mean for us to know this cause it was years
ago.. and it was only ONE post. (quoted above)

I just wanted to let the cat out of the bag, otherwise it's a little TMI
if you know what I mean