Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmm1951 jmm1951 is offline

Default {ASSM} My Negro Slave Story PT 2-6, was World class ice cream in 5 minutes or less

On May 10, 8:57 pm, Barry > wrote:
> On May 10, 6:12 pm, jmm1951 > wrote:
>

> > World class? Well, better than shop-bought.

> > Get:

> > 1 Cuisinart ice cream/sorbet maker, the type with a hollow-walled
> > container that you keep in the freezer, or similar device.

> > Ingredients:

> > 1 lb packet frozen blackberries
> > 12 oz can of evaporated milk
> > 11.5 oz can of guava nectar (an extremely sweet type of canned fruit
> > juice that Hispanics love).

> > 1. Liquidize frozen blackberries in food processor (skip this step if
> > you like).

> > 2. Put all ingredients in ice cream maker and turn on.

> > 3. If you skipped step 1 poke the mixture a bit with a spoon as it
> > rotates to crush the blackberries.

> > 4. Whirl it about 5 minutes and serve, or decant into container and
> > store in freezer.

> > Goes great with apple pie.

> > This should also work with other berries, though you will need to
> > implement step 1 with strawberries.

> {ASSM} My Negro Slave Story PT 2-6
>
> did you know you're profile is public info? Im sure you did
>
> I believe you will recognize this title?

I did not recognize that title, but I looked it up anyway.

Actually I did not write that story. What I wrote was a COMMENT on it
which said:

"Jeez! I don't want to put down anyone's attempts to be creative, but
the stories on this group are so pathetic that one has to believe they
are written exclusively by virgins--and perverted, racist virgins at
that. "

And I stand by that comment.