Member

Default psoriasis and diet

Hello.
I have been dealing with psoriasis for almost 4 years now... and while it's been a very difficult time I am not giving up nor I ever will stop looking for a real cure. I have tried everything - light therapy, drugs, steroids, natural cosmetics and every other available treatment. But nothing brings a permanent relief... I didn't believe in diet for psoriasis and actually I am still a bit skeptical however, it doesn't hurt to try I guess. I found here https://solongpsoriasis.com/ there are natural ways to treat psoriasis when you ear certain natural products. Have any of you tried special "psoriasis diet"? Did it work? What do you recommend?* I hear that apple cider vinegar can help with Psoriasis.

This itchy skin is driving me crazy not to mention it looks very bad. I cannot go to the beach or expose myself to sunlight. Thanks.*
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 03/19/2018 12:10 PM, Katie66 wrote:
> Hello.
> I have been dealing with psoriasis for almost 4 years now... and while
> it's been a very difficult time I am not giving up nor I ever will stop
> looking for a real cure. I have tried everything - light therapy, drugs,
> steroids, natural cosmetics and every other available treatment. But
> nothing brings a permanent relief... I didn't believe in diet for
> psoriasis and actually I am still a bit skeptical however, it doesn't
> hurt to try I guess. I found here https://solongpsoriasis.com/ there are
> natural ways to treat psoriasis when you ear certain natural products.
> Have any of you tried special "psoriasis diet"? Did it work? What do you
> recommend?* I hear that apple cider vinegar can help with Psoriasis.
>
> This itchy skin is driving me crazy not to mention it looks very bad. I
> cannot go to the beach or expose myself to sunlight. Thanks.*

Go Paleo and/or Primal. Make ALL your own food, as
much organic or wild as you can.

AND STOP PUTTING LOTIONS ON YOUR SKIN, ESPECIALLY ONES WITH
PETROLEUM IN THEM! If you ABSOLUTELY have to, use Organic
Sunflower oil, but get your self off that too.

That steroid cream you have been smearing on is carried in
Vaseline (petroleum jelly) and I don't care if it is USP!

It takes 90 days for your skin to turn over and unload the
toxins you have been smearing all over it. It may take
three turn overs, so don't lose hope.

Ever wonder why males faces don't wrinkle anywhere near what
females do? Hint: IT IS THE FREAKIN' LOTIONS!!!

Good luck.

Member

Default Diet help

A sound eating routine - bunches of products of the soil, lean protein, and entire grains - is a smart thought for pretty much everybody. Be that as it may, a few people who have psoriasis say their dietary patterns can influence their skin.

There's no logical evidence that avoiding certain nourishments or following a particular eating routine will encourage your condition. Be that as it may, what you eat and drink may have any kind of effect.
You can check the following sources for more indepth knowledge about the health condition
https://www.everydayhealth.com/psoriasis/guide/
Or watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5aOQUugAfI
Member

Sorry that you are dealing with psoriasis for so long. I can understand how you must be feeling after trying out various ways of treating your condition and failed. I would suggest you try the Ayurveda diet. It is seen in many cases that this ancient Indian way of treating any diseases has helped from the root.

Some Ayurvedic herbs are good resources for treating psoriasis. Some of them are Turmeric, Andira araroba, Olive oil, Milk thistle, Cayenne pepper, Aloe vera. You can use them externally to the affected areas and also can be consumed with your daily diet. Drinking lots of water and green veggies and avoiding junks foods is very crucial while you are trying out an ayurvedic diet.

You can visit https://iahas.com/ to learn more.

Chinmayi