Katie66 Katie66 is offline
Member

Default psoriasis and diet

Hello.
I have been dealing with psoriasis for almost 4 years now... and while it's been a very difficult time I am not giving up nor I ever will stop looking for a real cure. I have tried everything - light therapy, drugs, steroids, natural cosmetics and every other available treatment. But nothing brings a permanent relief... I didn't believe in diet for psoriasis and actually I am still a bit skeptical however, it doesn't hurt to try I guess. I found here https://solongpsoriasis.com/ there are natural ways to treat psoriasis when you ear certain natural products. Have any of you tried special "psoriasis diet"? Did it work? What do you recommend?* I hear that apple cider vinegar can help with Psoriasis.

This itchy skin is driving me crazy not to mention it looks very bad. I cannot go to the beach or expose myself to sunlight. Thanks.*