IAHAS Team IAHAS Team is offline
Member

Default Psoriasis and Diet

Sorry that you are dealing with psoriasis for so long. I can understand how you must be feeling after trying out various ways of treating your condition and failed. I would suggest you try the Ayurveda diet. It is seen in many cases that this ancient Indian way of treating any diseases has helped from the root.

Some Ayurvedic herbs are good resources for treating psoriasis. Some of them are Turmeric, Andira araroba, Olive oil, Milk thistle, Cayenne pepper, Aloe vera. You can use them externally to the affected areas and also can be consumed with your daily diet. Drinking lots of water and green veggies and avoiding junks foods is very crucial while you are trying out an ayurvedic diet.

You can visit https://iahas.com/ to learn more.

Chinmayi