Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default recipe: Riced Cauliflower

Hi All,

I asked what to do over on the Primal cooking group with
"riced Cauliflower". I had to share it with your guys.
A nice rice bed substitute:

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...7551&p=1663684

My favorite response was Sam 321:

"Put it in a cast iron skillet with olive oil, salt,
pepper, garlic powder, diced onions, mushrooms, chives.
Saute it until you get some good browning, and prepare
to have your life changed."

I already have the missing ingredients on my shopping list!

Ah Poop! Now I am hungry!

You guys have any favorite Riced Cauliflower recipes?

-T

Cauliflower, cooked, boiled, drained, without salt:

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/...roducts/2391/2

1/2 cup pieces
Load = 1
carbs = 2.7 g
fiber = 1.4 g

DO NOT subtract the fiber from the carbs! The fiber is there only
for your digestive track.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"T" > wrote in message ...
> Hi All,
>
> I asked what to do over on the Primal cooking group with
> "riced Cauliflower". I had to share it with your guys.
> A nice rice bed substitute:
>
> http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...7551&p=1663684
>
> My favorite response was Sam 321:
>
> "Put it in a cast iron skillet with olive oil, salt,
> pepper, garlic powder, diced onions, mushrooms, chives.
> Saute it until you get some good browning, and prepare
> to have your life changed."
>
> I already have the missing ingredients on my shopping list!
>
> Ah Poop! Now I am hungry!
>
> You guys have any favorite Riced Cauliflower recipes?
>
> -T
>

> Cauliflower, cooked, boiled, drained, without salt:
>
> http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/...roducts/2391/2
>
> 1/2 cup pieces
> Load = 1
> carbs = 2.7 g
> fiber = 1.4 g
>
> DO NOT subtract the fiber from the carbs! The fiber is there only
> for your digestive track.

First off... Why did you have to share it? Did you think we did not know
about it or something? This is really nothing new.

And please do not tell us not to subtract the fiber. Someone who uses
insulin needs to subtract it.

I also get the strong feeling that you were here before but using another
name.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 2/27/2016 3:12 AM, T wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I asked what to do over on the Primal cooking group with
> "riced Cauliflower". I had to share it with your guys.
> A nice rice bed substitute:
>
> http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...7551&p=1663684
>
> My favorite response was Sam 321:
>
> "Put it in a cast iron skillet with olive oil, salt,
> pepper, garlic powder, diced onions, mushrooms, chives.
> Saute it until you get some good browning, and prepare
> to have your life changed."
>
> I already have the missing ingredients on my shopping list!
>
> Ah Poop! Now I am hungry!

Confucius say s/he who gets hungry after using the word "poop" needs to
take course in etiquette.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 3/1/2016 10:56 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

> "T" > wrote in message ...
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I asked what to do over on the Primal cooking group with
>> "riced Cauliflower". I had to share it with your guys.
>> A nice rice bed substitute:
>>
>> http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...7551&p=1663684
>>
>> My favorite response was Sam 321:
>>
>> "Put it in a cast iron skillet with olive oil, salt,
>> pepper, garlic powder, diced onions, mushrooms, chives.
>> Saute it until you get some good browning, and prepare
>> to have your life changed."
>>
>> I already have the missing ingredients on my shopping list!
>>
>> Ah Poop! Now I am hungry!
>>
>> You guys have any favorite Riced Cauliflower recipes?
>>
>> -T
>>

>> Cauliflower, cooked, boiled, drained, without salt:
>>
>> http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/...roducts/2391/2
>>

>> 1/2 cup pieces
>> Load = 1
>> carbs = 2.7 g
>> fiber = 1.4 g
>>
>> DO NOT subtract the fiber from the carbs! The fiber is there only
>> for your digestive track.

> First off... Why did you have to share it? Did you think we did not
> know about it or something? This is really nothing new.
>
> And please do not tell us not to subtract the fiber. Someone who uses
> insulin needs to subtract it.
>
> I also get the strong feeling that you were here before but using
> another name.

That name I believe was *Todd*

Don Roberto
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Don Roberto" > wrote in message
> On 3/1/2016 10:56 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "T" > wrote in message
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I asked what to do over on the Primal cooking group with
>>> "riced Cauliflower". I had to share it with your guys.
>>> A nice rice bed substitute:
>>>
>>> http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...7551&p=1663684
>>>
>>> My favorite response was Sam 321:
>>>
>>> "Put it in a cast iron skillet with olive oil, salt,
>>> pepper, garlic powder, diced onions, mushrooms, chives.
>>> Saute it until you get some good browning, and prepare
>>> to have your life changed."
>>>
>>> I already have the missing ingredients on my shopping list!
>>>
>>> Ah Poop! Now I am hungry!
>>>
>>> You guys have any favorite Riced Cauliflower recipes?
>>>
>>> -T
>>>

>>> Cauliflower, cooked, boiled, drained, without salt:
>>>
>>> http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/...roducts/2391/2
>>>

>>> 1/2 cup pieces
>>> Load = 1
>>> carbs = 2.7 g
>>> fiber = 1.4 g
>>>
>>> DO NOT subtract the fiber from the carbs! The fiber is there only
>>> for your digestive track.

>> First off... Why did you have to share it? Did you think we did not
>> know about it or something? This is really nothing new.
>>
>> And please do not tell us not to subtract the fiber. Someone who uses
>> insulin needs to subtract it.
>>
>> I also get the strong feeling that you were here before but using
>> another name.

> That name I believe was *Todd*

That's what I was afraid of.