Old 28-09-2012, 12:13 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Mexican chicken breasts

I am going to try this recipe. I will probably not top the chicken with the
salsa and sour cream but I will put them on the side. Angela likes her food
more plain. This will work well because if she decides later in the week
that she wants a taco, she will have the meat. Instead of using a packet of
taco seasoning, I will just use the kind that I already have in a jar.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recip...p?recipe=20744

Old 28-09-2012, 12:31 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" wrote in message
I am going to try this recipe. I will probably not top the chicken with
the salsa and sour cream but I will put them on the side. Angela likes her
food more plain. This will work well because if she decides later in the
week that she wants a taco, she will have the meat. Instead of using a
packet of taco seasoning, I will just use the kind that I already have in a
jar.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recip...p?recipe=20744

Oh, I could never eat that recipe...never!!! I hate packaged taco seasoning,
I hate salsa in a jar, I hate reduced fat sour cream, and I could never eat
skinless chicken. I would gag if I tried.

Cheri

Old 28-09-2012, 12:39 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" wrote in message
"Julie Bove" wrote in message
I am going to try this recipe. I will probably not top the chicken with
the salsa and sour cream but I will put them on the side. Angela likes
her food more plain. This will work well because if she decides later in
the week that she wants a taco, she will have the meat. Instead of using
a packet of taco seasoning, I will just use the kind that I already have
in a jar.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recip...p?recipe=20744

Oh, I could never eat that recipe...never!!! I hate packaged taco
seasoning, I hate salsa in a jar, I hate reduced fat sour cream, and I
could never eat skinless chicken. I would gag if I tried.

I like some jarred salsa but I'm with you on the other stuff. Wouldn't eat
it!

Old 28-09-2012, 12:46 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article ,
"Cheri" wrote:

"Julie Bove" wrote in message
I am going to try this recipe. I will probably not top the chicken with
the salsa and sour cream but I will put them on the side. Angela likes her
food more plain. This will work well because if she decides later in the
week that she wants a taco, she will have the meat. Instead of using a
packet of taco seasoning, I will just use the kind that I already have in a
jar.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recip...p?recipe=20744

Oh, I could never eat that recipe...never!!! I hate packaged taco seasoning,
I hate salsa in a jar, I hate reduced fat sour cream, and I could never eat
skinless chicken. I would gag if I tried.

golf clap

--
"Isn't embarrassing to quote something you didn't read and then attack
what it didn't say?"--WG, where else but Usenet
Old 28-09-2012, 01:31 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Alice Faber wrote:
In article ,
"Cheri" wrote:

"Julie Bove" wrote in message
I am going to try this recipe. I will probably not top the chicken
with the salsa and sour cream but I will put them on the side.
Angela likes her food more plain. This will work well because if
she decides later in the week that she wants a taco, she will have
the meat. Instead of using a packet of taco seasoning, I will just
use the kind that I already have in a jar.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recip...p?recipe=20744

Oh, I could never eat that recipe...never!!! I hate packaged taco
seasoning, I hate salsa in a jar, I hate reduced fat sour cream, and
I could never eat skinless chicken. I would gag if I tried.

golf clap

What is that supposed to mean?

Old 28-09-2012, 01:49 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 9/27/2012 6:13 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
I am going to try this recipe. I will probably not top the chicken with the
salsa and sour cream but I will put them on the side. Angela likes her food
more plain. This will work well because if she decides later in the week
that she wants a taco, she will have the meat. Instead of using a packet of
taco seasoning, I will just use the kind that I already have in a jar.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recip...p?recipe=20744

packaged taco seasoning is carby crap. Check the ingredients. It's
carby fillers with some spices thrown in.

Salsa in a jar is processed tomato crap. It's so easy to make a pico de
gallo that I can't understand anyone using the jarred stuff with all the
chemicals in it.

I never use sour cream since I discovered Fage brand 0% fat Greek yogurt
which tastes exactly like sour cream but is much less "dangerous".

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Old 28-09-2012, 02:01 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Janet Wilder" wrote in message
b.com...
On 9/27/2012 6:13 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
I am going to try this recipe. I will probably not top the chicken with
the
salsa and sour cream but I will put them on the side. Angela likes her
food
more plain. This will work well because if she decides later in the week
that she wants a taco, she will have the meat. Instead of using a packet
of
taco seasoning, I will just use the kind that I already have in a jar.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recip...p?recipe=20744

packaged taco seasoning is carby crap. Check the ingredients. It's carby
fillers with some spices thrown in.

No it's not. I buy it from American Spice. It's gluten free.

Salsa in a jar is processed tomato crap. It's so easy to make a pico de
gallo that I can't understand anyone using the jarred stuff with all the
chemicals in it.

Not the same thing. I don't use much sdalsa at all in my cooking. Mostly
for chili or Spanish rice. I'm not picky like that. I use what I have and
I buy what is cheap!

I never use sour cream since I discovered Fage brand 0% fat Greek yogurt
which tastes exactly like sour cream but is much less "dangerous".

I neve use it either. Or yogurt. How is sour cream dangerous? Angela eats
sour cream once in a while, mainly in restaurants. Once in a while at home.

Old 28-09-2012, 03:01 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article , "Cheri"
wrote:

"Julie Bove" wrote in message
I am going to try this recipe. I will probably not top the chicken with
the salsa and sour cream but I will put them on the side. Angela likes her
food more plain. This will work well because if she decides later in the
week that she wants a taco, she will have the meat. Instead of using a
packet of taco seasoning, I will just use the kind that I already have in a
jar.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recip...p?recipe=20744

Oh, I could never eat that recipe...never!!! I hate packaged taco seasoning,
I hate salsa in a jar, I hate reduced fat sour cream, and I could never eat
skinless chicken. I would gag if I tried.

Cheri

are you channeling julie?
Old 28-09-2012, 03:06 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" wrote in message
"Julie Bove" wrote in message
I am going to try this recipe. I will probably not top the chicken
with the salsa and sour cream but I will put them on the side. Angela
likes her food more plain. This will work well because if she decides
later in the week that she wants a taco, she will have the meat.
Instead of using a packet of taco seasoning, I will just use the kind
that I already have in a jar.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recip...p?recipe=20744

Oh, I could never eat that recipe...never!!! I hate packaged taco
seasoning, I hate salsa in a jar, I hate reduced fat sour cream, and I
could never eat skinless chicken. I would gag if I tried.

I would eat all of those things, lol. But I cube the chicken, doesn't
seem to dry out like that.

Old 28-09-2012, 03:06 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" wrote in message
Alice Faber wrote:
In article ,
"Cheri" wrote:

"Julie Bove" wrote in message
I am going to try this recipe. I will probably not top the chicken
with the salsa and sour cream but I will put them on the side.
Angela likes her food more plain. This will work well because if
she decides later in the week that she wants a taco, she will have
the meat. Instead of using a packet of taco seasoning, I will just
use the kind that I already have in a jar.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recip...p?recipe=20744

Oh, I could never eat that recipe...never!!! I hate packaged taco
seasoning, I hate salsa in a jar, I hate reduced fat sour cream, and
I could never eat skinless chicken. I would gag if I tried.

golf clap

I think it is a very soft clap so the golfers aren't disturbed.

Old 28-09-2012, 03:14 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" wrote in message

"Cheri" wrote in message
"Julie Bove" wrote in message
I am going to try this recipe. I will probably not top the chicken with
the salsa and sour cream but I will put them on the side. Angela likes
her food more plain. This will work well because if she decides later in
the week that she wants a taco, she will have the meat. Instead of using
a packet of taco seasoning, I will just use the kind that I already have
in a jar.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recip...p?recipe=20744

Oh, I could never eat that recipe...never!!! I hate packaged taco
seasoning, I hate salsa in a jar, I hate reduced fat sour cream, and I
could never eat skinless chicken. I would gag if I tried.

I would eat all of those things, lol. But I cube the chicken, doesn't seem
to dry out like that.

Interesting! I have been cutting it up with scissors after I cook it.
Unless someone starts screaming for food and that would not be Angela and
then I will cut it as it is cooking.

Old 28-09-2012, 03:14 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" wrote in message

"Julie Bove" wrote in message
Alice Faber wrote:
In article ,
"Cheri" wrote:

"Julie Bove" wrote in message
I am going to try this recipe. I will probably not top the chicken
with the salsa and sour cream but I will put them on the side.
Angela likes her food more plain. This will work well because if
she decides later in the week that she wants a taco, she will have
the meat. Instead of using a packet of taco seasoning, I will just
use the kind that I already have in a jar.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recip...p?recipe=20744

Oh, I could never eat that recipe...never!!! I hate packaged taco
seasoning, I hate salsa in a jar, I hate reduced fat sour cream, and
I could never eat skinless chicken. I would gag if I tried.

golf clap

I think it is a very soft clap so the golfers aren't disturbed.

Oh. Okay...

Old 28-09-2012, 03:01 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Thu, 27 Sep 2012 16:39:36 -0700, "Julie Bove"
wrote:

"Cheri" wrote in message
"Julie Bove" wrote in message
I am going to try this recipe. I will probably not top the chicken with
the salsa and sour cream but I will put them on the side. Angela likes
her food more plain. This will work well because if she decides later in
the week that she wants a taco, she will have the meat. Instead of using
a packet of taco seasoning, I will just use the kind that I already have
in a jar.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recip...p?recipe=20744

Oh, I could never eat that recipe...never!!! I hate packaged taco
seasoning, I hate salsa in a jar, I hate reduced fat sour cream, and I
could never eat skinless chicken. I would gag if I tried.

I like some jarred salsa but I'm with you on the other stuff. Wouldn't eat
it!

Whooooooosh, again!

Ross.
Old 28-09-2012, 10:18 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article ,
"Julie Bove" wrote:

packaged taco seasoning is carby crap. Check the ingredients. It's carby
fillers with some spices thrown in.

No it's not. I buy it from American Spice. It's gluten free.

Well, there's a non sequitur. What does gluten have to do with carbs?
Gluten is protein.

PP
- Chris Malcolm
Old 28-09-2012, 10:19 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article ,
"Cheri" wrote:

"Julie Bove" wrote in message
I am going to try this recipe. I will probably not top the chicken with
the salsa and sour cream but I will put them on the side. Angela likes her
food more plain. This will work well because if she decides later in the
week that she wants a taco, she will have the meat. Instead of using a
packet of taco seasoning, I will just use the kind that I already have in a
jar.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recip...p?recipe=20744

Oh, I could never eat that recipe...never!!! I hate packaged taco seasoning,
I hate salsa in a jar, I hate reduced fat sour cream, and I could never eat
skinless chicken. I would gag if I tried.

I once tasted some, and I had to spit it out right at the table. I
almost vomited.

PP
- Chris Malcolm

Chicken Breasts Ophelia[_14_] General Cooking 60 17-11-2015 11:53 PM
chicken breasts isw General Cooking 41 31-05-2014 10:17 AM
Buffalo Chicken Breasts jacqueline austin Recipes (moderated) 0 22-09-2006 02:48 AM
Chicken - breasts or otherwise Daisy General Cooking 7 17-04-2004 01:53 PM