Daisy

Default Chicken - breasts or otherwise

OK guys - you know what you will get. Organic chicken is NOT as
moist. It has more flavour, but it is not moist.

This battery-produced chicken meat is never ever going to be as good
as the old-fashioned free range farm variety. Accept this.

If you want good honest high quality and good tasing chicken you will
have to pay for it. Simple as that.

So stop the moaning and whining about the chicken you are buying at
the supermarket at super-cheap prices. Live with it. Liven it up
if you want to by marinating it, or translating it into flavourful
Asian-style curries.

You get what you pay for - always remember that!!

Daisy
WardNA

>If you want good honest high quality and good tasing chicken you will
>have to pay for it. Simple as that.

No: if you want good, honest, high-quality and good-tasting chicken, you will
have to know how to prepare it.

I've done very well with 29-cent-a-pound leg quarters from IGA.

Neil

In rec.food.cooking, Daisy > wrote:

> You get what you pay for - always remember that!!

I get Perdue boneless breasts at BJ's for $2.49/lb. That's cheap[er than
when the supermarket puts them on "sale". And I know what I am getting -
well trimmed, decent quality, and clean.

--
....I'm an air-conditioned gypsy...

- The Who
PENMART01

>You get what you pay for - always remember that!!
>
>Daisy

I guess I'll pass on your 25¢ blow jos.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

Eric d'Entremont

"PENMART01" > wrote in message
> >You get what you pay for - always remember that!!
> >
> >Daisy

> I guess I'll pass on your 25¢ blow jos.

Sheldon, you must be paying $1.00 @ foot, which works out to what you
amount to, you poor pathetic excuse for a human being!

John Gaughan

Eric d'Entremont wrote:
>> I guess I'll pass on your 25¢ blow jos.

> Sheldon, you must be paying $1.00 @ foot, which works out to what
> you amount to, you poor pathetic excuse for a human being!

Sheldon does better than me. At $1.00 per foot I pay about a nickle.

--
John Gaughan
http://www.johngaughan.net/

Eric d'Entremont

"John Gaughan" > wrote in message
> Eric d'Entremont wrote:
> >> I guess I'll pass on your 25¢ blow jos.

> > Sheldon, you must be paying $1.00 @ foot, which works out to what
> > you amount to, you poor pathetic excuse for a human being!

> Sheldon does better than me. At $1.00 per foot I pay about a nickle.

LMAO

Darryl L. Pierce

Daisy wrote:

> OK guys - you know what you will get. Organic chicken is NOT as
> moist. It has more flavour, but it is not moist.
>
> This battery-produced chicken meat is never ever going to be as good
> as the old-fashioned free range farm variety. Accept this.
>
> If you want good honest high quality and good tasing chicken you will
> have to pay for it. Simple as that.

Or you could just brine the chicken to insert your own moisture. You don't
need to pay money to a supermarket to get moisture...

--
Darryl L. Pierce >
Visit the Infobahn Offramp - <http://mypage.org/mcpierce>

Chicken Breasts Ophelia[_14_] General Cooking 60 17-11-2015 10:53 PM
chicken breasts isw General Cooking 41 31-05-2014 10:17 AM
GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS Tim Recipes 0 22-08-2005 08:39 PM
Creamed Chicken Breasts Tim Recipes 0 19-08-2005 08:48 AM