Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Mexican chicken breasts

On 9/27/2012 6:13 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
> I am going to try this recipe. I will probably not top the chicken with the
> salsa and sour cream but I will put them on the side. Angela likes her food
> more plain. This will work well because if she decides later in the week
> that she wants a taco, she will have the meat. Instead of using a packet of
> taco seasoning, I will just use the kind that I already have in a jar.
>
> http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recip...p?recipe=20744

packaged taco seasoning is carby crap. Check the ingredients. It's
carby fillers with some spices thrown in.

Salsa in a jar is processed tomato crap. It's so easy to make a pico de
gallo that I can't understand anyone using the jarred stuff with all the
chemicals in it.

I never use sour cream since I discovered Fage brand 0% fat Greek yogurt
which tastes exactly like sour cream but is much less "dangerous".

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas