Old 29-09-2012, 06:37 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Mexican chicken breasts

"Peppermint Patootie" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Julie Bove" wrote:

packaged taco seasoning is carby crap. Check the ingredients. It's
carby
fillers with some spices thrown in.

No it's not. I buy it from American Spice. It's gluten free.

Well, there's a non sequitur. What does gluten have to do with carbs?
Gluten is protein.

I checked some taco seasoning in a packet today. It had flour in it. I
can't speak for all taco seasoning. I just know that the kind I buy is only
spices and herbs. There is nothing carby in it at all. So to say that it
is carby is totally wrong.

Chicken Breasts Ophelia[_14_] General Cooking 60 17-11-2015 10:53 PM
chicken breasts isw General Cooking 41 31-05-2014 10:17 AM
Buffalo Chicken Breasts jacqueline austin Recipes (moderated) 0 22-09-2006 02:48 AM
Chicken - breasts or otherwise Daisy General Cooking 7 17-04-2004 01:53 PM