Old 03-09-2011, 02:17 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Evelyn Are you OK

"Ozgirl" wrote in message

Geez, if ever there was a case for a law suit this would be it! xx

Yes, I did regret not suing for awhile and then decided...best to just let
it go, and move on. I find it oddly upsetting just talking about it now
though like I'm right back there again. I did see him once at the
supermarket before he moved, he was with his wife and gave me a great big
cheerful greeting...I turned my back on him and walked away without speaking
to him. Boy, I sure hurt him huh? LOL I'd like to kick his sorry ass, but
enough of him.

Cheri

Old 03-09-2011, 02:26 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" wrote in message
"Ozgirl" wrote in message

Geez, if ever there was a case for a law suit this would be it! xx

Yes, I did regret not suing for awhile and then decided...best to just
let it go, and move on. I find it oddly upsetting just talking about
it now though like I'm right back there again.

Yes, let's drop it then xx

ping wendy and evelyn ot Storrmmee Diabetic 12 16-10-2011 06:17 PM
Evelyn Are you OK Evelyn Diabetic 12 11-09-2011 12:29 AM
Evelyn Are you OK Janet Diabetic 9 03-09-2011 07:43 PM
Evelyn Are you OK Cheri[_3_] Diabetic 2 02-09-2011 06:17 PM
ping Evelyn W. Baker Diabetic 1 15-03-2010 10:57 PM