FoodBanter.com

-   -   Evelyn Are you OK (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/410723-re-evelyn-you-ok.html)

Cheri[_3_] 03-09-2011 02:17 AM

Evelyn Are you OK

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message

> Geez, if ever there was a case for a law suit this would be it! xx

Yes, I did regret not suing for awhile and then decided...best to just let
it go, and move on. I find it oddly upsetting just talking about it now
though like I'm right back there again. I did see him once at the
supermarket before he moved, he was with his wife and gave me a great big
cheerful greeting...I turned my back on him and walked away without speaking
to him. Boy, I sure hurt him huh? LOL I'd like to kick his sorry ass, but
enough of him.

Cheri

Ozgirl 03-09-2011 02:26 AM

Evelyn Are you OK

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Ozgirl" > wrote in message
>
>> Geez, if ever there was a case for a law suit this would be it! xx

> Yes, I did regret not suing for awhile and then decided...best to just
> let it go, and move on. I find it oddly upsetting just talking about
> it now though like I'm right back there again.

Yes, let's drop it then xx