Old 12-09-2011, 09:09 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Hi everybody

On 8/29/2011 12:33 AM, ABDON wrote:
Hello Friends,....
How are you all? Hope you all fit and fine.
Friends i am happy to be a part of this forum and its my pleasure to
join this forum. Thanks for great posting. Have a nice day.

Robert Miles

Old 22-09-2011, 08:35 AM
Member

Hello Friends,..
Share some healthy food recipes with us and some protein shakes too.
Is any one have these recipes and the recipes especially for gym persons.