Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Hi everybody

Cheri > wrote:
: > On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 20:52:57 +0000 (UTC), "W. Baker"
: > > wrote:
: >>Question aboaut the chicken feet. had hey been cleaned(skinned, etc) I
: >>remember my mother singing the feet over the gas burner to get the sin
: >>and hairy stuff off. Just wondering.
: >>
: >>Wendy

: Apparently chicken feet are very popular with the Hispanics so there are
: cleaned chicken feet in just about every store where I am.

: Cheri

They were very popular with my mother and grandmothers for making soup,
but for years seemed to have been unavailable. they used to come 2 feet
per chicken:-)

Wendy